It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cheops project - saving the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

cheops project - saving the earth

www.missionpharaoh.com

Our first area of research was archeological excavation at Sleza Plateau near Wroclaw [See: Sleza] and also a deep inquiry into actual state of reported scientific prognoses for the Earth. Taking into account science’s reserve when it comes to information coming from people with parascientific abilities we consistently aimed at authenticating our information scientifically.
Currently the burial site of the pyramid’s Great Builder Cheops (Khufu the First) has been located as well as the burial site of the Great Pyramid’s renovator Pharaoh Cheops the Second who lived two thousand years after the Great Builder – 2500 BC. Also the most convenient entrance to the Egyptian Labyrinth has been pointed out. And now we would like to introduce to you the main link of Mission Pharaoh – Ms. Lucyna Lobos ( see: Lucyna Lobos )
In February 2006 deep geo-radar exploration of marked areas on plateau in Giza was performed and sent to Egypt, to the management of Supreme Council of Antiques.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I was on the site in Sleza speaking to the archeologists working there. it looks pretty serious. in March they have got permission form Supreme Council od Antiques in Egypt to start with searching there. it was the first permission the Council gave from 1911!!!! so somehow the georadar test proved that there is something in the sand. they are now working there and hope to find the the Greate Labirynth, which is belived to help us to protect the earth in 2012.

I have no idea if the thread was already on ATS but I think it is a really unique project worth reminding from time to time.

the really suprising is that some medium claiming to having the contact with some other civilization can start the process which involves the universties nad standing on solid ground institutuions.

I am not saying that I am convinced that she is right but some results they already has are hard to be explained otherwise.

read more on:
www.missionpharaoh.com...

and watch on youtube:
pl.youtube.com...

www.missionpharaoh.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
interesting, no one has noticed this yet!

n=more interesting...sitchin has repeatedly placed similar info in his

books, edgar cayce mentioned this too, but zafi hawass has allowed

the dig to progress - but he usually thinks anything remotely related

to spacemen and cataclysm reeks of 'kookiness' and doesn't allow

any digs whatsoever! so, where are the updates on the dig?

the website is quite limited.

IF only we could find the secret cache thoth/ningishzidda left for us,

which we were supposed to find in the end of days.

(maybe those days have not yet come to pass...)

join