It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown Calls For A NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Brown to Call for New Global Financial System

LONDON — Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will push for a new international financial system that updates the Bretton Woods agreement in a speech to be delivered Monday evening.

Brown will call for the reforms at the G20 summit to be held in Washington next weekend.

"The British Government ... will begin to begin a new Bretton Woods with a new IMF that offers, by its surveillance of every economy, an early warning system and a crisis prevention mechanism for the whole world," Brown will say at his speech at the annual Lord Mayor's banquet in London.

Brown will also say the U.S and Europe must provide the leadership for the creation for a new international order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The full article is here:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
brown and the uk government seem to be saying this on a weekly basis now.. not to mention the other world politicians who mention it .

seriously old news

although, NWO woudl be ok as long as they do it like they done in WCW , you know, the place that invented the concept of the NEW WORLD ORDER

(lol, how many people actualy know that, were the NWO about before the concept of the political NWO ? ... who knows, maybe the lizards are into wrestling!)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
(lol, how many people actualy know that, were the NWO about before the concept of the political NWO ? ... who knows, maybe the lizards are into wrestling!)

I think you've been clothes-lined one too many times, my friend.

You honestly believe that the "concept of the political NWO" didn't previously exist before a 10-year-old wrestling organisation? If I was you, I'd watch less wrestling and do more reading.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There are already lots of threads on this, use the search tool and add your thoughts to the ongoing thread

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

If I could give you two stars, I would.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
im not saying that exactly, just an intresting thought ... thankfuly im not completly deluded

but when did the term NWO start being used? before or after it was used as a major storyline for a major entertainment company. (dont worry, im searching!)

new topics

top topics

join