It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Boo'd at Philly Eagles Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Story Here

Gov. Palin was boo'd at the Flyers opening game when she dropped the puck.

Biden was boo'd at the Eagles game the other night when his mug was flashed on the big screen. (He was sitting in a private box)

Philadelphia fans boo everyone.
Even Santa Claus when he shows up for games.
We are kinda mean that way.

The conspiracy part of this story is .... AP had the information about Biden being boo'd at the game. And then they scrubbed it. Now the story can't be found in the news. People watching the game on TV, and people who attended the game, confirm that Biden was boo'd. But AP scrubbed the negative aspect of the democratic VP-Elect that was in their story.

Michelle Malkin captured the original AP story at her site.
Therefore I have it posted as 'story here' at the top of the page.

Kinda surprising, but at the same time it isn't.
I thought the AP was above the agenda progaganda.
Apparently not.

The AP new motto should be = 'we report only what we want you to know'
They made sure everyone knew about Gov Palin being boo'd at the Flyers game. But they scrubbed the info about Biden being boo'd (and yes, he definately WAS boo'd)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder will chris matthews, talk about this, if true.

Typical cr*p, where they make sure the media, do not say nothing bad about the media darlings.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
He gets booed in Scranton too
Philly fans would boo free money if given the chance, no big surprise there.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That is why I love Philadelphia teams . . . they don't give a crap. They boo their own (McNabb), they throw stuff at people (I remember a battery throwing incident), they cheer when the oppositions star players get hurt (Michael Irvin).

Putting it bluntly . . . they are not politically correct

There are only two professional teams that I like more than Philadelphia teams. The Spurs and the Stars (though the Sixers and Flyers are my second favorites
)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
That is why I love Philadelphia teams . . . they don't give a crap.

And it tends to over flow into many aspects of our lives ...

It's just amazing to me that the press went nutz on Govenor Palin being boo'd at a Flyers game, but then ignores Sen. Biden being boo'd at an Eagles game.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the agenda ...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Philadelphia fans boo everyone.

Which is exactly why you should never bring your child to a game, hand in hand onto the ice, as Palin did to the Flyers game. That poor innocent child was subjected to the ritual boocifiction, and clearly she was expecting cheers. Did you see the look on her face? I wanted to cry for her.
Philly is the boo capital.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Oh man I didn't know Palin was with her kid. That has gotta be rough on the youngins, watching a parent get booed at a venue that large. Lets just hope the Palin kids don't have internet access!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

If she and her child were not there to get attention, it would have been entirely different, but she walked her out onto the ice with her. It was a stupid move on her part. At least on the internet she can just click the "X" at the top of the page to avoid exposing her child to crude public opinion.

top topics

join