It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to join the NWO?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I am interested in joining the NWO

how is best to go about this?

is this a good thing? bad thing?

what benefits can i expect to get from joining?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileInRays

Read this as this, it is my experience of these people in the UK.

If your selfish then it is for you and once you are in there is no going back.

This is not something that you can just join, they have to want you. I had determination and was naive at the time. I do think that it may be individual cases for new members though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If I were you, I would consider joining the carnival before joining NWO.

Cheers!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi, I've got an idea, this is not a proven method of entry to the N.W.O, but, you could try going to see our old friend Gordon Brown at his annual speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet, He's going to be telling all his buddy's about how the international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, good luck on your quest

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Join the Mason and work as fast as you can on getting to the 33rd degree ...then when they ask you to spit on the Bible to achieve your 33rd degree ...the rest is up to you. You dont, they say "good job" and you stay forever in 33, you spit on it and they allow you to advance further.

Along with that Join as many occult secret societies as you can. OTO, Amorc, Templars, anything related to Crowley and others.... and eventually in time they will see your enthusiasm and allow you to advance.

In exchange for all this however, you basically sell your soul to the devil.

Have with that if thats what you want

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Seriously? Why does everyone hate Masons? I like them, nothing but positive experiences. They are some of the most moral men I have ever met, and have great senses of humor. I guess it's easy to blame them for everything but it seems a little small minded. I even thought about joining for awhile. As for to the OP, you can't. You need to be brought up into it, know the right people and not be the kind of guy that posts questions like this. Why would you want to be a part of something so awful?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i agree, most masons i know are super cool ....

....its the ones at the top that have something to hide

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The NWO is not a group or organization, its a concept.

You cant join it but you can wear a stupid little badge showing you support it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You don't join it! Its not a secret society. Its a change of world politics. An idea. A plan. A philosophy. If and when it happens, you don't sign up and become some sort of recruit, you just become a part of it. You have no choice. It's not up to you to join or not.

Stupidity (or trolling) (or both) on this forum is running rampant.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
actually, if your in the right place/right time, particularly higher up finance and other big money positions, "they" will eventually approach u

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The NWO is not something you join. As another poster pointed out it is a concept, a belief system, an ideology.

Now if you are talking about being a part of the NWO... you would need to be a person of influence and then you would be invited to join in on meetings and the like.

Here is a video that has an interview with Lord Healey a founder of The Bilderberg Group and he does discuss how individuals are "invited". If you want to just get to that part start around the 30 min mark.

Google Video Link

top topics

join