It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peru, blue spinning ufo - weird as hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
impressive
however looks sort of weird
im not sure what to make of it but what makes it even more convincing is the person shows you the video on her camera fone so you know its not been edited and its a direct upload

[edit on 10-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Interesting. It is not moving very much, almost following the cloud movements.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
In my opinion, it's CCD saturation: the illusion of the movement is given by the clouds.
See these examples:

Here you can find an article regarding these three images, while here there's an article about CCD Saturation and Blooming.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's the sun

When you point a camera at the sun,it's too bright for the camera to take in,it makes it a black spot. Try it yourself

Edit,Internos got there fisrt.

[edit on 10/11/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
In my opinion, it's CCD saturation: the illusion of the movement is given by the clouds.

[/quote

i dont see any of yours spinning with a black underneath!]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Chaps - I've seen this before - ONY MY FRIENDS PHONE CAMERA.

It's a bug in the recording software - when there is something pure white it appears black. The black ball in the video is actually the SUN. My friend took a picture and video fo the sky and sun and the results where exactly the same!

It appears to be moving but it is actually stationary and the clouds are moving.

Case closed.

P.S. I think is was a 'Sony' phone camera.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ya I thought of that too. CCD over-saturation.

Well...technology..isnt it wonderful! Not always perfect.

Cheers!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

I have never seen this one, ty. My first reaction was a bunch of blue balloons. I then realized, due to how far away they were that it would have to very big balloons. I then thought weather balloons. I have never seen blue weather balloons. Is there such a thing? I do not think many weather balloons would be clumped together in that manner, though I have seen weather balloons attached in a tandem manner before. The two light sources has me a bit miffed, I must admit. I wonder if the cloud cover is covering a mountain or a hillside where there is perhaps a natural or man made light source. Very interesting and great find!!!!!

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
in the first video view the underneath of the object
it is clearly rotating and appears to have black material circulating, maybe ejecting im not sure

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

I dunno, maybe. It seems to be somewhat different. For one thing it is not grey scale. It looks blue to me. Also at one point you see the cloud cover it as if it went behind the cloud and then back again. Perhaps, but I'm not convinced. Great observation.

~Hyp

[edit on 10-11-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Definitely CCD failure in my opinion - it would be interesting to know if the people shooting the video could actually see a dark spot in the general direction of the Sun.

What's interesting is the bright light to the right of the sun - perhaps it's a sun dog of some sort. Maybe they were recording the weird illumination to the right and later noticed the CCD problem upon playback of the video.

More Sundog and CCD failure examples here:

www.englishrussia.com...

new topics

top topics

join