It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cave Devil incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I came across an interesting story awhile back about a child who was killed by this creature as he took its picture... the image I have a copy of is in color and shows the creature as being green with reddish eyes. anyone have any more information on this event?

Image link:

Cave Devil

story goes that this kid who took the photo actually saw the creature outside of the cave and ran back to his house to get his camera to go get a picture of it. a friend of his went along with him but decided to not go inside the cave with his friend because he got scared. so the kid with the camera goes into the cave alone and minutes later the friend outside the cave hears his friend scream bloody murder, and goes and gets the police. they search the cave, find the kid dead, with his camera lying next to him. they develop the pictures and this is the image that they found.

any thoughts? Also, if this topic has been posted before I appologize.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Haha i love this gem.It always pops up every few months.Its a hoax bro.Well kinda its a statue in some cave and people pass it off all the time as a real demon or whatever.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sounds like a interesting story.

Too bad about the hoax.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is probably one of the oldest Crypto hoaxes around. A true classic. It's always interesting to see how the story changes.

Not to worry, it's just a prop in a cave in the UK.