It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of new bin Laden attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Warning of new bin Laden attack

www.theage.com.au

OSAMA bin Laden is planning an attack against the United States that will "outdo by far" September 11, an Arab newspaper in London has reported.

- bin Laden 'planning US attack'
- Goal to 'outdo' September 11
- al-Qaeda reinforces training camps
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
After the persistent rumours that bin Laden is dead we get a new threat from him. I really don't know if we should believe it or not, the article says it will be bigger than 9/11.

The story goes on to say that a leaked document from the ministry of defense showing that there are thousands of extremists active in the UK.

Scary if true.

www.theage.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah it will happen under Obama the messiah watch. And democrats will love him even more. And republicans too when he goes to war.

False-flag. Again. Obama the messiah will show his true colors.

And this time, they said it, it will be either nuclear or biological.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

there are thousands of extremists active in the UK.

That's only because they call anyone who doesn't tow the line extremists, and with Gordon Brown saying:

The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society

I say there will be a few more of these so called extremists on there list, in reality though it's just people who don't agree with the current state of affair's

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
ungh, how many of these "They're going to hit us harder than 9/11" false threats are we going to have to read?

I've seen so many of these issued by our oh-so-competent governments.

Ask yourself one thing... what can a civilian possibly do with this information?
Nothing... except look to their government for protection from these "threats".

There's no point in issuing these threats to the public other than to try to bolster support for the war, and push more national security measures that will take further freedoms from you.

Don't pay any attention to them. The government wants to remind you to be afraid and back the governments desire to hold control over your life...

I for one, am not afraid... and I'm certainly not going to back anything that revokes freedoms... even if I was directly affected by such an attack.

There hasn't been a successful plot against north America since the 9/11 attack... over 7 years ago. There really isn't anything to worry about... unless your government purposely lets another attack slip under the radar to bolster support for yet another war... in which case, it's not the terrorists you should be afraid of, but the government for opening the gates.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I doubt that an attack would occur again in North America or the US specifically.

All the "security" measures currently in place, I strongly doubt the US Gov wants that sticky egg on it face.

I personally foresee it happening as an attack on the military forces. Mass deaths and casualties as there will come a time when a large number of the 70,000 soldiers currently in Iraq and Afghanistan, will be gathered...like for an inauguration broadcast...??

It will be bad and it will justify the sending of even MORE troops to the regions to Protect...

Seriously the US Gov would be digging it's own grave if the "terrorists" got through the existing measures of security...all that money invested, loss of personal rights, changes to the constitution etc etc...they have to keep everything in "scare mode", meanwhile the Middle east is where American's AND coalition forces will suffer at the hands of "terrorists".

very convenient.

But then again...sure they might bomb us or discharge chem/bio weapons, hijack a few more planes...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Call me desensitized.

The more I hear about all these supposed "plots" and "threats," the less I believe them. If OBL was alive and wanting to really muck up the US, he would've done something in October when the markets were tanking like mad. You want real terror? Kick a man when he's really, really, really down.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well if they are going to attack I would think Microsoft would be a good target since they have screwed up most of the computers in the world, or maybe hollywood since they haven't produced anything worth watching in years. Ideally, DC, when everyone was there so we could start fresh with new representative and senators.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Agreed but the sources are reasonable this time around, plus it seems to be an attack of the UK's transport sector, which they (whoever THEY is) have already tried once, maybe as a test to see how emergency services work?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
For the sake of innocent Americans i hope its untrue.As much as i may disagree with the bush administration and how they have run things, in the end its always innocent people that suffer and i like the average American.

So Osama if you read this and you probably do(and if the 911 attacks werent a government job) Grow some balls and man up.You and Bush go at it mano-e-mano and leave everyones else alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
They know something is going to happen ... there are to many warning signs

like this ..

www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
go through all my friggin posts MAN!

I have been trying to tell people about this, it's NOT BIN LADEN

HE DOESNT EXIST!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It wasnt even Osama in the first place, but whatever happens, the Taliban will take credit for another inside job.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It will be nice when Bin Laden is finally off of our payroll. Hopefully the Obama administration doesn't continue to use him and his recycled videos to keep trying to scare the populace.

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I've always been of the opinion that at some point somebody is going to attack the United States around Thanksgiving. By "at some point" I mean one of these years. If you think about the timing of such an attack, it really would cover multiple bases at once. You'd be forever associating bad tidings and pain with a traditionally joyous and cheerfull holiday and at the same time you'd throw a huge monkeywrench into America's Black Friday, a day that even in bad years is the backbone of the retail industry in America. And yeah, it would probably have to be something bigger than 9/11 to really affect that day.

I also have worried about major sports events since 9/11. Make of that what you will, but Thanksgiving is a big day for the NFL and football fans everywhere.

I do not let these warnings absorb much of my time, but I don't ignore them and live life with blinders on, either.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Just leave, america, buy up precious metals and leave, with all your money in gold coins.

Imgagine what would happen if 3million people did this in the space of a month?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow! Even death can't stop this guy!

The bin Ladens and the Bushes have been in bed together financially for the last 50 years. That's why the CIA chose Osama bin Laden to run the Taliban for them in Afghanistan in 1979 to fight the Russians there. He was already onside with the Americans running the show.
The CIA wanted all that opium for themselves to finance their black ops.
(That's why there's a "war on drugs." It's all about keeping prices up and preventing competition.)

When it became clear Osama was dying, he was chosen as the boogey man to frighten American children with as a favour to his family. This elevation of their son gave them great importance in the Islamic community.

CBS News has been told that the night before the September 11 terrorist attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into this military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. On that night, says this medical worker who wanted her identity protected, they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them. She says it was treatment for a very special person. The special team was obviously up to no good. "The military had him surrounded," says this hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car.

Since that time," he says, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after."

Those who know bin Laden say he suffers from numerous ailments, back and stomach problems. Ahmed Rashid, who has written extensively on the Taliban, says the military was often there to help before 9/11.

Osama Bin-Laden: A Dead Nemesis Perpetuated by the US government

If bin Laden was dead, would the U.S. admit it?

Pakistan's leader thinks bin Laden dead

Report: bin Laden already dead

Is Osama bin Laden Dead?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I saw a video that gave clues to the locations of future false flag attacks using triangulation methods by cluing in past 'terrorist' attacks in the US and Europe.

It's tough to find the right video, but I've provided an example of future attacks in Europe. What this video (Below, I have included snapshots from this vid) says there will be attacks in Berlin, Rome, and Paris.

In the other video I was looking for, a 'connect the dots' formula was used with past 'terrorist' attacks in America as starting points. With the addition of presumed future targets added to the map, the Masonic emblem takes form. (Remember, to the Masons, ritual is everything), Memphis is alleged to be the next American target... as well as a location apparently in the Gulf of Mexico... Perhaps a cruise ship
? And a couple other targets.

This video explains how the Illuminati use mathematical formulas to decide where the next attacks will be (Someone stop these guys lol)

It's very important to these powerful murderers/psychopaths that they follow these numbering/symbols games/rituals/ half-truths, for whatever insane reason.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I would like to remind our participants to stay on topic. This is not a political thread about Obama, but a possible attack by Osama Bin Laden...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
11 september 2001 wtc and pentagon 12 October 2002 bali bombings kuta bay and us consulate indonesia so there is a chance of 13 of november 2008 the just executed the bali bombers on the 2of november and Jemaah Islamiyah swore to revengenge on western society and bomb the australian embasy and us embasy indonesia

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join