It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have been saying to everyone I know for a while now that he just needs to produce the damn thing to shut everyone up. Plain and simple. You knpow what response I get all the time? "Well, he doesn't have to produce it because he is an american citizen. He doesn't have to produce it cause of blah blah blah I just can't think for myself so I spout off random nonesense."

I still think he should produce it just to shut everyone up

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's probably nothing more than Obama's side playing the "man, I can't believe you are going to make us physically show this to you" sort of thing. It's been seen (the printed and the original copies) by many, checked and verified, and if it has to be sent to to a judge, so be it. I honestly don't think this even barely registers with our President-elect. He has more important fish to fry. But if it has to be seen in person, they will do so.

So while this may be true, I also have no doubt it will be produced. This is much ado about nothing. Which is how I think Obama looks at it.

link   

Originally posted by Jenna
My example was not incorrect as it is a fact that people from other countries do in fact grow up here while not being American.

You are just burying your own hole. Obama was born in America. Your example just collapsed on itself.

Try another tactic to spread hate and ignorance and I will be here to expunge it.

link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Nothing in your post even comes close to a contrast between the two. From what I understand you want to AMMEND the constitution so that 'bastard' children will not be able to be president.

Are you serious? Perhaps you just did not even read your comment and, intead, just let the hate speak for you.

Changing the constitution...your wishes just as unsavory as the patriot act.

I said to refer to my posts, as well as Lyons, which you must have over-looked. I'll re-post his/her quote here:

You can show a Birth Certificate that says you were born in Timbuktu and still get a U.S. Passport (and/or a D.L., Social Security Card, etc...), as long as you are a U.S. Citizen. The question isn't whether he is a U.S. Citizen, the question is whether he was 'BORN ON U.S. SOIL'. The argument is based on the document provided. You can get a 'Certificate of Live Birth', no matter where, when, or how you were born. You can be five years old, from the country of China, and adopted by Americans and get a court provided 'Certificate of Live Birth' naming your adopted parents as birth mother and birth father. A 'Birth Certificate' has the signature of the delivery hospital, agency, or clinician as witness. Knock, knock...anybody there?

Did you purposefully ignore my comment on providing an image of his Birth Certificate and not the Certificate of Live Birth?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

Show where I said he wasn't born in America and then you may have a leg to stand on. Until then it is not me who is digging a hole here.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Show where I said he wasn't born in America and then you may have a leg to stand on. Until then it is not me who is digging a hole here.

Hmm Grandmother said he was born in Kenya. Show the birth legal document. I wonder if the next terror attack will be in Hawaii.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You're not the one in question. Show me where Obama wasnt born in America and maybe YOU have a leg to stand on.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This will be the worst thing since Kentucky entered the Union if he can't show his birth certificate. Violence shall come forth!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

He has produced it, it has been produced, and verified. What the people that deny the legitimacy of it need to do is provide a piece of proof that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Other than that it's just hype by the Right Wing nuts that somehow refuse to understand that Hawaii is not Kenya, and that being born in Hawaii actually makes this person a natural born American Citizen.

What is also funny is that people don't seem to understand that a certificate of live birth IS your birth certificate, it's more legitimate than the piece of paper they give you at the hospital.

The birth certificate has been shown, it has been legitimized but this argument still goes on, why? I have no idea. It's just silly at this point, what is funny is that the OP used a BLOG as a news source. Providing no evidence that Obama was born in Kenya but making the unsupported allegation of such.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
damn double post!

Sorry

[edit on 11/10/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
For people who simply will not read the article(*cough?* sourgrapes *cough*, here is an excerpt from it.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Fukino can't legally release the birth certificate to anyone and EVERY judge has thrown these frivilous lawsuits out of court.

Yet ignorance experts will still try to fuel this quasi-racist issue that has absolutely no basis.

Look, I love a good conspiracy. I LOVE them. Hell, I'm the author of the BIGGEST conspiracy thread on ATS. But there is no place for ignorance and racism at ATS.

Do you NOT think that the GOP tried to exploit this avenue during the election from EVERY possible angle? They failed, just like you will fail spreading lies and falsehood.

Now if you want to talk about a conspiracy, lets talk about how Obama is related to 6 former presidents and still carries on the royal bloodline.

link   
The latest theory from other “nut-jobs-just-like-me” - - (we may be right...)

1.)Allegedly, Obama was born in Kenya, where his given name was “Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama”

2.)Allegedly, no long form certificate record exists in Hawaii. The “original record”, as it was executed in many States back in 1961, was simply a little index card, or a 5” X 7” form, that was generally signed off on by a doctor, or a nurse, or a midwife, or whoever actually witnessed the birth. The so-called long form, if it exists, is the Holy Grail sought after in this particular exercise.

3.)As this theory goes, Obama’s decadent hippy mom falsely “registered” his birth in Hawaii, using the so-called “short form by declaration” method (look it up) which was legal in Hawaii thru 1972, and could be legally executed based on only the testimony of the parent, with no evidence or doctor’s statement or hospital record.

4.)A legal certificate can be produced from the short-form, and is generally not questioned. However, if Obama’s real birth cert exists in Kenya, and if there is no long form on record in Hawaii, then the Supreme Court faces a Constitutional nightmare.

. . .

The above points, 1-4, exist as the latest theory regarding the Obama birth certificate issue. The “short-form by declaration” conspiracy ain’t much of a conspiracy, and if true, I am disappointed. I was really hoping for an elaborate and entertaining conspiracy. If Obama was born in Kenya, and if his mom simply traveled back to Hawaii with him shortly thereafter, and falsely declared his birth, then she alone broke the law, without the assistance of any co-conspirators.

Too simple... I was hoping that some vast Zionist cabal was behind the entire plot.

However, please explain this to me - -

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov...

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov...

link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

anyways there is video of his Kenyan grandma saying he "barrack was born in this village"

i tend to believe a grandma especially when apparently she didn't know
If he was born in Kenya he can't be president here.

Not to mention why would she lie about it..she a racist or hates obama?

im just saying

i am pretty sure thats the video berg talks about.
www.youtube.com...
Affidavit and Tape-Proof Obama Born in Kenya
at every end of tape the guy ask's obama grandma ..which hospital was he born in in Mombasa then?

she says obama mobassa.. something..this is the real audio tape of the conversation apparently they say.

She flat says he was born in Mombasa what ever that is lol..i barely know where ohio is lol

[edit on 10-11-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And yet every reply to me you have made has been attacking my posts on the mistaken basis that I said he wasn't born in the US. Now, please show where I said he wasn't born in the US since you are so adamant to prove everything I say wrong, which must be difficult without reading my posts first.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think this is sort of like George W. Bush trying to produce evidence he did not vacate his duties in the National Guard. Everything got squelched on that didn't it?

Seems to me this is just another Republican sore loser trying to find a way to win at all costs.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Perhaps she was referring to Obama's dad? Perhaps? I don't know.

"Barack is a son of this village" Ooooh Undeniable testimony.
Or perhaps she is referring to the feelings of connectivity between Obama and the family he has in that village?

Yea I'm gonna still go with a verified legal document over a out of context sound bite.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Okay, I just noticed something about the 'Certificate of Live Birth'. In the bottom lower left corner there is a document number and date of revision. I swear the revised date is November 2001. (I tried to take a screen clipping and resize it to post here, but I'm not sure how to post the image. Can anyone else clip an image of the certificate and blow it up to show the numbers in the bottom left-hand corner?)

If I'm correct, and it is 'Rev. 11/01', then how the heck would that be? How in the world would the said certificate form be dated 40 years after his birth?

hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
First of all I’m not American and don’t know the rules
But in a sensitive case like this one shouldn’t it have been done before running for presidency in the first place?
I mean first thing first not first thing last. I mean you don’t ask the guy for the papers after he was elected, it should have been done at that time when he first ran for presidency.
I don’t know, looks like a strange thing to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

i reedited the post..added the real audio tape used in court case they say.

when asked exactly .."Where is barrack obama born at" she says "obama mombasa" when asked where barrack obama was born

so idk

So why would his grandma when directly asked says he was born in africa?
all i am saying is if that audio is not fake...it's admitting he is not us born.

here it is again they say its the real audio used in lawsuit.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join