It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I believe Andy Martin has a court date today in Hawaii about this birth certifcate.

Should be interesting.

contrariancommentary.blogspot.com...

[edit on 18-11-2008 by jam321]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

World press shut it down.
Was it shut down for terms of service or shutdown because The Obama Nazi's went after them? There isn't a reason given other than 'terms of service violations' ! That could mean anything. The New Powers that Be are more likely the reason!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by KonigKaos

Uhh, yeah, check out the Iman from Africa thread. An interesting new development occurred there.

(The whole site got shut down for being a load of BS)

/sigh

Let's all remember to do our research shall we?
The African International Press site is in fact up and running, just on another server. Seems some ObamaBobbleHeads over at Blue Mountain Sage, did some dirty work to get API shutdown..Here is the site

africanpress.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Thanks for the new link. I thought that is was something like what happened, but it was just supposition till you did the research.

Zindo

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Thanks for the new link. I thought that is was something like what happened, but it was just supposition till you did the research.

Zindo

Your very welcome, and I must correct myself, when I said "Blue Mountain Sage", it is infact called Mountain Sage..If you want to see what they have said or done to API, here is a link to Mountain sage & comments.
themountainsage.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I loved the post about the FBI is now investigating API. I wonder what they will find or even if thats true! It soundedlike maybe they where trying to use some slight of hand to scare folks into not visiting the new site!
Zindo

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

According to the server, they were shut down for not following the terms of service.

But, hey, you believe what you want to believe. Blogs are a healthy source of info.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

According to the server, they were shut down for not following the terms of service.

But, hey, you believe what you want to believe. Blogs are a healthy source of info.

Well they said this would never be headline news, well they were wrong. It's been aired here in my state and Lo and Behold,, Obama has no comment. This is now under investigation and the whole thing could come to a resolution if Obama was just honest.

But he is a liar as you know

www.nbcaugusta.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Out of your own source:

The Obama campaign countered similar accusations early in 2008 by posting Obama's certification of live birth, and saying: "Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America."

How is that "no comment"?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Though we all despise heavy-handed tactics, let's please keep the rhetoric positive and the comments intelligent.

It's all too easy to declare everything a Nazi tactic. But where does that get us?

Better, perhaps, to dissect the issues, report the problems and see where we can go from there.

It -is- up to the Mods to enforce the T&C, and that includes incendiary posts and comments.

Since we want posts to be read, let's just exercise diligence and decorum when posting with passion.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

All the best,

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I'm sorry, but this entire thread is garbage. I mean, look who's running it. Look at the posts that are getting stars:

Originally posted by MAINTAL
Well they said this would never be headline news, well they were wrong. It's been aired here in my state and Lo and Behold,, Obama has no comment. This is now under investigation and the whole thing could come to a resolution if Obama was just honest.

But he is a liar as you know

www.nbcaugusta.com...

Two stars here, and his post was a lie. The article he linked to had a comment from Obama's campaign in it.

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Let's all remember to do our research shall we?
The African International Press site is in fact up and running, just on another server. Seems some ObamaBobbleHeads over at Blue Mountain Sage, did some dirty work to get API shutdown..Here is the site

africanpress.tripod.com...

Three stars for linking to a mudslinging blog.

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
World press shut it down.
Was it shut down for terms of service or shutdown because The Obama Nazi's went after them? There isn't a reason given other than 'terms of service violations' ! That could mean anything. The New Powers that Be are more likely the reason!

Zindo

Three stars for this? Not sure for what.

Personally I don't care about getting stars, but they show how people are thinking as they read the thread.

These people jump from thread to thread smearing Obama. It the same ones in every thread and they all say the same stuff, and pat each other on the back when one finds a blog that tells a new lie.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The following quote is by Irish M1ck

These people jump from thread to thread smearing Obama. It the same ones in every thread and they all say the same stuff, and pat each other on the back when one finds a blog that tells a new lie.

You have included me as being one of "These" people, with an abundance of "Stars", earned by posting lies smearing Obama and posting links to "Mudslinging blogs". I'm sorry you see it that way.
I don't feel my posting twice in this entire 29 page thread, to provide 2 links, qualifys me as "smearing Obama".
I provided another member with a link they were looking for. If in the process of doing that, I earned a few stars, then I feel I have contributed to this website, this thread, and as a member.
I am not an ATS member, who makes it a daily mission, to shoot off nothing more than "Oneliner Comebacks", like yourself.
As far as "Stars" go...Shooting stars eventually dim, leaving no mark, as if it were never there

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

OH Missy I wouldn't worry about what people say, they throw around the word smear,

In order to shame you into silence,

I call it investigating, which we should in order to keep our government in check.

I don't know why they put Obama above all others, he ain't nobody to me.

Just another crooked politician.

[edit on 113030p://bWednesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I only do one-liners if the post I'm replying to has so little realistic content that I can't muster up anything else. And you can play innocent all you want, but a quick look into your profile shows exactly what you spend your time on ATS doing.

What do you expect me to do? I post up reputable sources and all I get countered with is blogs. That's it. Either blogs, or no evidence at all. Sometimes, a youtube video. Impressive.

All I am saying is, if your local high school would not accept the website as a reputable source, then neither do I, and nor should this website. And to give stars for it? Pathetic.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Donofrio's "natural born" case is now on the docket for Justice Thomas

Is Donofrio's case now on the docket for Justice Thomas?

worldnetdaily.com...

thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

I have no idea!!!???

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Needs to just got up to SCOTUS so that once it is dismissed, lawsuits will be turned away by precedent.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A Wider Conspiracy: 17 Lawsuits Challenging Obama's Eligibility

Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of the United States based, in part, on the true circumstances of his birth. These circumstances include his actual place of birth as well as his status as a naturalized citizen. The latest lawsuit was filed by Alan Keyes, a Presidential candidate in the 2008 election. Documents in PDF format available at this link.Nonetheless, the corporate media, including the majority of right-wing conservative talk show hosts, continue to dismiss this issue as irrelevant or give this matter only cursory lip service to satisfy the minority of Americans who still care about the rule of law. From Blog commentators to officials elected to uphold and protect the rule of law, the prevailing opinion appears to be that Obama's eligibility is not a legitimate issue for rational people. The issue represents nothing more than sour political grapes, a red herring, or a distraction from the larger issues.

The simple fact that this entire controversy could be forever put to rest by Obama simply providing a legitimate copy of his true birth certificate. Instead, he has chosen to fight such a release at every turn, using, among others, an attorney associated with the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Deeper research and investigation into this matter finds that the staging for the defense of the eligibility question appears to have been addressed by a contingent of lawmakers earlier this year in the form of Congressional Resolution 511, a resolution co-sponsored by Obama himself.

Under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Senator John McCain's eligibility to become our nation's President because he was born outside of the U.S., the media fell all over themselves by as they praised Obama's sense of fair play as illustrated by such headlines and articles as: Obama Backs Law That Aids McCain, (Washington Post, March 1, 2008) and Clinton, Obama Agree: McCain's a "Natural Born Citizen" (Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2008)

Closer scrutiny of this resolution, however, finds that the resolution actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to Senator McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which ironically was the "cause of death" for this resolution.

Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say) conspiracy afoot, one that threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.

www.rightsidenews.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but this entire thread is garbage. I mean, look who's running it. Look at the posts that are getting stars:

Now we have to get Micks approval something is worthy of stars?

Well they said this would never be headline news, well they were wrong.

The link I left was to show you that a headline news organization has the Obama story just like the start of my post says! That is all it was intended for Mick. If you don't like the proof we show and all we do is show more proof that isn't good enough for you, then maybe you will know how WE feel whenever Obama tries to prove he was natural born with all that weak manufactured evidence he uses.

When I said Obama has no comment, THAT is JUST WHAT IT MEANS!

I cant PROVE he didn't make a comment he never made or prove a negative.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

I didn't know it was my opinion that no one should be proud of posting a blog. I thought it was kind of... unanimous.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Donofrio's "natural born" case is now on the docket for Justice Thomas

Is Donofrio's case now on the docket for Justice Thomas?

worldnetdaily.com...

thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

I have no idea!!!???

It is docketed and distributed for full conference on Dec 5th. Source

15 days till we hear something on this one

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join