It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

And you haven't made up your mind??
All I ever see from you is some angry sensationalist rant about Obama or liberals.

Anyways. Let's all try to stay on topic. Ready set go.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAINTAL
You see, I don't even try hard on forums like this anymore until I see a real challenge and with all due respect..

With all due respect,

has anyone challenged you yet then?? heh...

ATS encourages full effort and diligence in the pursuit of factual knowledge and truth. It's called Deny Ignorance for this reason. You can rise above MAINTAL and go the extra mile regardless of how much other members are or are not challenging you. Deny 'not trying hard'.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Keyes sues to obtain Obama citizenship proof

www.chipleypaper.com...

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, vice-presidential candidate Wiley S. Drake, and the Chairman of the American Independent Party, Markham Robinson, have filed suit in California Superior Court in Sacramento seeking to bar Secretary of State Debra Bowen from certifying to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger the names of Electors, and from transmitting to each presidential Elector a Certificate of Election, until documentary proof is produced and verified showing that Senator Obama is a “natural born” citizen of the United States, and does not hold citizenship of Indonesia, Kenya or Great Britain.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

If I wanted to lose some reputation, why did I tell everyone? Even you knew and you don't know anyone here. I did it because I wanted to change my name before I had accumulated too many points.

Thanks for asking though.

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Speaking of that, he ignored my challenge of an official challenge match in the debate forum on the issue of the birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Don't know why this was on craigslist. Has more information about the documents
losangeles.craigslist.org...

Superior Court Of California
County of Sacramento
Case Number: 2008-80000096
Filing Date: 11/13/2008
Case Type: Writ of Mandate
Case Title: AMBASSADOR DR ALAN KEYES VS. CALIFORNIA SECRETARY OF STATE DEBRA BOWEN

Select Name Party Type
AMBASSADOR DR ALAN KEYES Petitioner
CALIFORNIA SECRETARY OF STATE DEBRA BOWEN Respondent
DR WILEY S DRAKE SR Petitioner
ROBINSON, MARKHAM Petitioner
SENATOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA Respondent
SENATOR JOE BIDEN Respondent

Which helped me find:
services.saccourt.com...

Case Number: 2008-80000096
Filing Date: 11/13/2008
Case Type: Writ of Mandate
Case Title: AMBASSADOR DR ALAN KEYES VS. CALIFORNIA SECRETARY OF STATE DEBRA BOWEN

I am not sure why Alan Keyes has it against Obama, first he moved to Illinois to run against him for Senate, the he ran against him for President, and now he is trying to muck up Obama's chances with a whole cooler full of Haterade...

What happens to the psyches of all these people when Obama just whips out the documents anyway? That would be ridiculous. I bet some people would have a nervous breakdown right then...

I can't decide if this is further 'proof' that Obama is trying to 'hide something', or further proof that certain members of the voting block need to take some seminars on grief, depression, and coping skills.
DocMoreau

Edit: I can't get my link to the sac court to really work. Just search the case number on the website...
[edit on 15/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Obama isn't trying to hide something. He is probably just tired of people saying he shouldn't be President and doesn't feel a need to answer to them. They all should rot in hell.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the press should be held accountable for not investigating the obama material as presented by berg and keyes. pagan1

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Obama isn't trying to hide something. He is probably just tired of people saying he shouldn't be President and doesn't feel a need to answer to them. They all should rot in hell.

If what you say is true, that he doesn't feel a need to answer them, then all I can say is: "What unmitigated audacity he has!" You don't run for the highest office in the country without throwing down the documentation necessary to prove you are eligible. I feel like he is disrespecting all of us and the system that made these few eligibility requirements. If he is pulling a fast one, I hope he gets caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for the sham he's made of our election system.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

If the Democrat Party nominated a man who was not a natural-born citizen, tht would have to be the biggest political blunder in the history of the species.

The Democrats have been so desperate for so long to have the presidency, that it just defies credulity that they could allow such a thing to happen.

There is little doubt in my mind that Obama will be sworn into office on Jan. 20, 2009.

What will happen next is anyone's guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1"

See that???

That is the Topic...

Not petty bickering and Off Topic Posts about each other..

Stay on topic or your post will be removed.

Semper

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

For a second I thought your post was serious.

This topic is very interesting to me. It truly saddens me that we have lost America. I remember very patriotic 4th of July celebrations, a nation with flags on their porches, and WAY less brain washing. What scares me so much is I have many neighbor kids, 13-16 years old, all thinking that Obama is the messiah. Then, I educate them with pictures of Obama with people of less than colorful pasts to say the least, show them this site, and also ask them how they feel about having a foriegn born/raised self proclaimed muslim as president, and how they think that may effect his decisions on OUR soil.

There is a reason gun sales are off the hook. People see the tribulation coming.

I've said it many times before on here, that this was the perfect storm election. And TPTB are also human, and they thought EVERYTHING was perfect, until one war room nerd brought up "Place of Birth", and they have been scrambling ever since. Or, what is more likely, is that this was planned from the start, he won't take office, and the black/liberal population will be off the chain, and we all will have ZERO rights when it's all said and finished.

At this point, no matter what happens, I don't care when or if Obama EVER produces his "real"
birth certificate. Because of the fact that the people are having to SUE for him to produce it is enough for me.

What little hope or trust I was willing to afford him has now completely past. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc., then it's a duck already. Too bad we didn't vote that way huh? I don't have TV, and didn't watch the "actor" campaign, so I voted for the one that had actual experience, in life AND in politics. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If by chance President-elect Obama's presidency is overturned, the African-American community would likely have a fit (along with other groups who feel like nobody is speaking for them...Hispanics...the GLBT community, etc.). The potential for violent clashes, etc. would become very real at that point.

What an interesting idea - an African American is given the White House by the New World order, knowing full-well his presidency will be overturned.

The resulting violence would be a perfect excuse for implementing martial law....

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

While I am not saying I believe that all this is true I still feel that what you are saying is ridiculous, just because someone may find loopholes does not mean that they should become president just because they lied. Its our civic duty to challenge our government because we are the ones that are really in control of it. If it turns out that Obama lied then that means that the citizens of the United States were deceived to and the culprit was caught in the act... otherwise it seems that Obama will become president a position that he earned. We still must follow the constitution and I would rather have a true american who lies versus a foreigner who lies IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Has anything new come up on the topics of all these lawsuits against Obama!

Iman from Africa
Phil Bergs case
Alan Keyes
and any of the other 25 cases against!

Only have till before Jan 20, 2009 to stop Barry from disgracing the const. of the united states

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Uhh, yeah, check out the Iman from Africa thread. An interesting new development occurred there.

(The whole site got shut down for being a load of BS)

/sigh

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Quick question guys and gals:

On the Certificate of Live Birth it states his name as:
Barrack Hussein Obama II

I thought that his name was Barry Sotero and then he changed his name to Barrack Obama after his dad?

Is this because on the CLB he was yet to be officially named as on a Birth Certificate and so they just name him after the father?

This would support the claim of the person who believed that this CLB was created recently as they believed that they saw a "revision edit stamp on it. Then again ... would the powers that be really make this sort of mistake IF they doctored anything

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join