It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama RULES !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
His rule is already in place. His team is instructing the transition committee in the White House, and the news is so alarming that even hard liner hawk Condoleezza Rice looks frightened. By what?

Obama sure seems like a real nice guy. He learned how to talk to us, not at us. He uses real values to relate about what really matters. For internal US policies, he promises to cure all ills. Others here have posted that his words are warm, but that his face shows something else, fear or despair.

Regarding the rest of our interests, the foreign geopolitical strategic interests which can spell war, he promises to be a hard liner. But what does this actually means? OK. He won't attack Iran. Instead he'd like Iran to attack Russia. OK. He won't stay in Iraq. Instead he'll attack Sudan and Pakistan to weaken China. Actually HE won't attack. He'll stay toasty in the oval office while WE and our beliegered allies lead the attack and take the fallout of two superpowers.

We've had several warnings of a very dangerous challenge to his presidency, akin to what Kennedy was confronted with. No, not a plot to take him out, but a Missile Crisis. This is the stuff taught in Strategy 101, the very first lesson. But this time it isn't Cuba on the front line, but Europe.

It is already unfolding. Immediately after his meeting with all the intelligence directors, there were two rapid coincidences, one in the marketplace in Ossetia, the other in a submersible in Russia.

It is amusing that his recruiter and "handler" Zbigniew Brzezinski is from the banking clique which precipitated the economic crash, and is now preparing the End Game in one of history's most aggressive military take overs with the world as its prize, if there still is a world to take.

Here is an analysis well worth the watch. If you know who is behind Obama, inspiring his military policy, you'll get your answers to everything except: "What on Earth can we do to stop it?"

Part 1:

Part 2:

If you calculate the potential civilian collateral damage that could ensue, we can see that they will have also have done a great deal to solve an important problem which they take to heart, the world demographic problem solved as a windfall side benefit of a genocidal New World Order.

If the music plays out the way it was written, how should we interpret the press telling us how Obama is "Messianic"? I wouldn't want to be called the anti-Obama, but one can legitimately ask, is Obama might be called the anti-x? The countdown to 2012 has started. Now, before it is too late...

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think every important person in history has been criticized in one way or another. This is another one of those bandwagon groups that tend to cling on to anything they can find about the poor man. Is it so, that today in this era, a simple man can not have a simple motive? I suppose we must entertain all of the ideas in our crazy heads, some with less intensity than others.

I find him genuine. He may be a damned good actor. I do not know where all this doom and gloom is coming from, regarding the president elect.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hi Panda,

Although unexpected, I much appreciate your reply. It gives occasion to rethink issues and events, and admittedly history is shorter on the later.

The only events thus far are those at the instigation of the Russians, their recent declaration of positioning an array of short range nuclear missiles smack in the center of Europe. As long as they aren't launched, can we really speak of an event? They aren't even yet in position.

Obama's history is also a mixed bag, pretty much like anyone's history, especially if eyeing an exceptional destiny. And what more exceptional destiny than his? Thus it is hard, if not impossible, to judge him on his record, even if one can presuppose certain leanings or inclinations.

What does however come to mind, is that we have not elected just a man, free to act as he pleases or to choose his advisors. As before with Bush II, we elected an Oligarchy. Unfortunately, such entities and practitioners of power are not exclusive to obscure countries without democracy. They are more deeply imbedded in US politics than could be imagined. While we indeed voted and, for once, our votes seem to have been properly counted, we did not vote for just one man but for a "team". And this "team" has a track record, not to mention a glaring agenda.

While Obama may be sincere, and genuinely wish many great things for our nation, has he the power to reject them all and walk the road alone? Can he, or anyone, survive that path? Others have tried, and are remembered with their name on a N.Y. airport.

Must he pay the ultimate price, or endure what comes, dressing their imperial intentions in exclamations of principle, justifying aggression by summoning our emotions, hiding the harsh reality of a Third World War behind his amicable face, speaking to us with a long yearned for humanity?

Let's give him a chance, but a chance to Rule, not to be ruled. Then, and only then, can we presume that all is well, because he is genuine, and he alone is our Commander in Chief.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I am all for giving Obamaramma a chance...but not from the aspect of "rule".

"Lead" is a better word for it I think.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Bumped...

The question is do we have time to give him a chance? He is already staffing his cabinet with dual citizens of a police state (Israel), who champion destroying Iran.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh yes...

The Obama Presidency...

What has it done so far...

Cannot make a dessicion on a dog.

And caused the worst-post election Stock Market Drop EVER...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm in for the ride too.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
so who beside Brzezinski makes up Obama's team.. and how exactly are we instigating Russia?

top topics

join