It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those exposed to some 30, some 60, and some 100+ YEARS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The police jail to the county jail to the court and then to the state or federal prison wise way is what I'm yet getting at! You wonder what the actual awakening is? It is going into captivity after captivity. What is the reason? You bare the MARK so remote you can not remove it. What mark? Look at it spelled in a mirror, and it is: Karm!

The m-ark in mark and the k-arm in karm you should know what such indicates against you.

For your conspirings against the earth and the earthlings a back fire is drawn up through money and power, concerning THE TRUE ART OF WAR.

No man goes into captivity, except if they are yet a beast remanent or a false person. They know their names drag on 'em. How can you escape your name, specially when your name has involvement more when excluded?

"Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

^^Ideally, the ideal dwellers get such literally. But the literal dwellers get such some sense not the just ideal way.

Sure you would act when facing years. Who would not?! Sure you wouldnt turn yourselves in either. Who would?! But and if that evil servant say in his heart: "My confinement delay its coming". That evil servant shall get carried or even raptured into confinement. Then the thugs will cry the fakest before their judge.

Any questions concerning the implications only, my unprofitable servants? And how do you, I name not here, spend your time with all those loose ends hanging over your heads as wormhole snares and Chinese fingercuffs?

P.S.

Two types getting 60 years for some B.S. which only went against them (the army of me which lives your very soul requirement). When your mouth is opened, we true earthlings say, "Is there a soul in there?"

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What the heck are you talking about?

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes please go rewrite your post as something readable.... or type it in your native language and then translate it using a program.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Spirit is working through the true.

And one just happening is powerful.

Take time with a wounded work 'cause it likes to heal.

Those exposed to years hear me. I call them, they show up and get served with 2 choices either way it's looked at.

Power works. And my expressions hurt them literally since more than art.

top topics

join