It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What changes do you want ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well Obama's campaign motto was Change.........So what would you like to see him change ?

Ok so i started this thread so i'll go first

1) Repeal the patriot act !

2) Nationalise the Federal bank and seize the assets of the Bankers (you know the ones Rothschild etc) It would be illegal for anyone else to print their own money and charge interest on that money, So there's a valid reason to do so.

The money seized would be more than enough to sort out the economy and because it is money already in the system it shouldn't cause inflation.....Unlike newly printed money.

3) Change the laws on patents so that they are only valid for a period of say 5-10 years, Long enough for the inventors to have made a profit but not so long that they would hold back technologies and would put a stop to suppression, This would especially be beneficial in the pharmaceutical industries where medicinal drugs could be produced cheaply after that period for many of the 3rd world to benefit from.

4) Stop the war on drugs........Legalise, Regulate and Educate just as is with Alcohol and Tobacco.

Ok there's a start what do you think ?

I might add more if i think of any later on.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
those were some great starts for change. add some change in schools about how and what to teach. work on students strong points and let them shine as masters in their field. prepare them for the real world circumstances and develop there problem solving skills. spend money on natural cure research and less towards pharmaceutical bull.
disclose the truths of all that has been hidden from us that doesnt give an upper hand to our enemies.Most of all restore that united american feel we all had in the days that followed 9-11.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
those were some great starts for change. add some change in schools about how and what to teach. work on students strong points and let them shine as masters in their field. prepare them for the real world circumstances and develop there problem solving skills. spend money on natural cure research and less towards pharmaceutical bull.
disclose the truths of all that has been hidden from us that doesnt give an upper hand to our enemies.Most of all restore that united american feel we all had in the days that followed 9-11.

Hey thanks for the reply,

I agree with all those points too, Especially the one on government transparency. How can you hold a government to account when you don't know what its doing ?

I also think we should force our Governments to nationalise the public utilities, Like the electricity companies for instance whose only aim is to make profits for its shareholders and any interest in alternative energies is only based on whether any profits would be maintained....We need to make the Governments act for the best interests of the people and not the private sector.

new topics

join