It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing sick feeling since i have joined ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've noticed something about learning new things, and thinking in new ways.

Sometimes, when just living life day-to-day, with no real new avenues of exploration or thought, I've noticed that thoughts, and especially dreams, become muted and subdued.

Other times, when I'm thinking in new ways, I notice that my thoughts become quicker, and I've found that I will have much more vivid dreams and energy and such.

I think a lot of what the OP is describing can be thought of in this context. This is especially true when new ideas and lines of thought seem to 'connect' a lot of disparate concepts or various lines of self-questioning.

The result can be a 'fever-like' tsunami of new connections, thoughts, and ideas. It's not to be feared, but it can be a little overwhelming.

Just realize that 'reality', such as it is, remains the same, as you desire, regardless of what new overwhelming insights you might find. Let that serve as an anchor.

OP, you describe 'shaking', so perhaps there something more (with physiological symptoms) that I'm missing? I don't want to gloss over your experience.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by satanUK

My God man..............you over stimulated your mind and body and can't understand why you feel like you do?

I would never, ever, use what you did and go on ATS. You did that three days ago. You are still slightly chemically influenced. Been there done that.

Leave the site and get some sleep. Come back when you are more chemically balanced.

Geesh..........please Deny Ignorance

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
try updating you virus definitions man.

it's 100% impossible to catch any trojan, virus or sickness from a website or your computer. Unless you don't clean your keyboard and mouse every now and then.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i slept all day friday after i stopped tripping, feel fresh as a daisy today. don't even feel anxious. well a little anxious from too much tea

strangely i don't seem to be as obsessed with some of the theories on this site.

the israel - iran thing had been bothering me somewhat but the experience i had on thursday made me see there is some good in people.

maybe its dulled my mind a little, which is no bad thing if it stops you worrying about things that are beyond your control

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i'm only on the site today cos i'm in work and theres nothing to do, bit bored, felt like chatting

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yes, i understood what you ment.

I'm feeling better today, so it was probably coincidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I get this too...I call it ATS Depression Syndrome.

Cure? Step away from the computer and take a walk. Think about all of the GOOD in the world, and all of the BEAUTY. Do something nice for yourself.

ATS is not a place conducive to all over Warm Fuzzy Feelings
it's a pretty depressing place, and can overwhelm the senses pretty quickly.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think your problem might be that you're not taking your ATS with the necessary "grain of salt."

It's been proven that to avoid possible mental and physical distress created by outlandish claims, odd theories, and so on, it's necessary to take each post with a grain of salt. Sometimes a huge grain of salt.

That way, you can go about your normal life without a lot of annoying side-effects.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My vote is anxiety- maybe its messing with your sleep. I get shaky and my throat gets sore when I don't get enough sleep.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Okay the motto here is Deny Ignorance

So tell the OP The Truth

The Shadow Govt tapped into your water supply the minute your login volume reached the minimal threshold, alright, Get It, the more you learn the closer you come to the truth the more they are going to do...

You have to put yourself in situations where they won't be able to get at you so easy, like a high density neighborhood where there are various public figures (that's what I do)

Some of us... choose to head out of town and get where they would be noticed buy enough land so they can't reach you by microwave and use well water

That works too

All I can say is if you have kids home school them or at least don't let them eat the school lunches because at least one person U2U'd me asking about ways to counter act the "Gay Bomb" chemical his son was being slipped in the Milk

But take counter measures

Now!

Before you end up like me

Got me with a Microwave Blast from a Black Helicopter on my way to go, of all things Bowling one night, I saw it coming and saw a brief flash of light and it was like a 1,000 needles at once in my back as I tried to shield myself

But I still post.. because I'm going to find the Truth my friend

Look at what they did... (caution for the squeemish)

No seriously.... I'm kidding, you probably just have the Flu Bro or Mono

Only issue I have is spending so much time wandering through crazy theories I haven't been getting my work done and i'm loosing money... aside from addiction there is nothing to worry about

sorry... I can't resist sometimes, I crack myself up...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

thats so gross- did you get that pic off the "popthatzit" website? You forgot the tinfoil hat, too

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
No seriously.... I'm kidding, you probably just have the Flu Bro or Mono

Only issue I have is spending so much time wandering through crazy theories I haven't been getting my work done and i'm loosing money... aside from addiction there is nothing to worry about

sorry... I can't resist sometimes, I crack myself up...

Roflmao, i was totally waiting for that :p. Thanks for cheering me up a bit :3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join