It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance personified in this NWO video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A friend of mine found this video and it made me wonder just how far the imagination really can go with uninformed people.

scares me just a bit.

But made me laugh more than anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A) You know this is a satire correct? Especially on the views republicans have and have charged upon Obama.
B) I saw this already linked from the huffington post on the right hand side of the page,which is for entertainment and humor.
C)How is this related to the NWO again?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's not, really. It's a satire. The only slightly informed part is in regard to having americans stripped of their guns (though not given to black people).

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Actually although it is exaggerated satire, it is sadly somewhat accurate.
There really are people who are led blindly by chain emails instead of real facts that think Obama is Muslim and that he is going to take away their guns etc. This garbage is actually a real fear among some people.
Why is this in the NWO? because there are actually people out there that believe it and see it as just that.

Even satire has basis in fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Let's see...satire...

Main Entry: sat·ire
Pronunciation: \ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough — more at sad
Date: 1501

1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn
2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

Well, it just stands to reason that there can not really be a satire if there aren't some facts based upon "human vices & follies" to satirize...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

This was on the front page of Digg about 3 days ago.

What was enlightening was that of all the comments, nobody mentions that satire always has a slice of truth.

Totally agree with you. If you could honestly look into the minds of people, there would undoubtedly be those who actually feared some of these points in some shape or form.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by TwiTcHomatic]

top topics

join