It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesson for a cool ending concerning "the" LIVING-Tale parable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
redemption VS salvation

redemption-
noun

1. an act of redeeming or the state of being redeemed.
2. deliverance; rescue.
3. Theology. deliverance from sin; salvation.
4. atonement for guilt.
5. repurchase, as of something sold.
6. paying off, as of a mortgage, bond, or note.
7. recovery by payment, as of something pledged.

salvation-
–noun

1. the act of saving or protecting from harm, risk, loss, destruction, etc.
2. the state of being saved or protected from harm, risk, etc.
3. a source, cause, or means of being saved or protected from harm, risk, etc.
4. Theology. deliverance from the power and penalty of sin; redemption.

^^In bold is the false implications since a theory or belief deemed "Theology" is not fact.

You should go for redemption and not the salvation. You can protect evil thing from damaging or from going away with salvation. And that is why saving is intentionally remaining and keeping B.S. If I wanna destroy B.S., dont try to protect the B.S. Rescue is changing since it is delivering you from YOU saving or remaining B.S. (corrupted, old, ill, corroded, crippled, and the alike). Rescue is not saving. If you are yet inside a fire, and you save yourself, then you remain inside the fire. Yes, save is a sinistery tricky implication wanted being with the evil ones which exist. "Will" is eternal, but what the will will do is choose between changing or saving. Choose changing, and the eternal will is into going into the infinite way. Choose saving, and the eternal will is into stopping into the finite way. Why will a will limit itself? Jesus indicated the branches which dont bring forth fruit get tossed into the fire and are yet burned. The reason is because only evil will chooses saving rather than changing, 10 times out of 10, wise judgment teaches the infinite. You who are yet infinite will behold Joy and Grace instead of Paradise. Paradise is another trick word implication since it implies the ideal without it becoming literal. So Joy and Grace you should actually enter, the infinite ones. Since the finite lost, it is only the ideal for 'em because for damn sure the finite can not get into anything ideal the literal way. So the evil will also burn since not getting or entering what would be yet their evil Joy and evil Grace. Ha, best believe the finite only seek bothering and tormenting the inoccent who have done no things against 'em first.

Since I am yet infinite will wise, I am yet better than just the finite type wills amongst. The rest infinite will wise are yet better equally both similarly and differently into the beyond specifics and basics.

Share your 1 cent for the implications.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So the battle on earth is the finite vs the infinite.

It's not about evil vs good since these are yet just fronts hiding THE BIGGER PICTURE. It is only hidden in truth when you seek not the message.

I am yet a messenger, a witnesser, an experiencer, a wizardtry worker, and a prophecy fulfiller (the will way). Such makes me a true and faithful RIDER with a double-edged sword. Double-egded because I layer my work inside measures and measures for certain materializations. Duality is with me for bringing forth through works. I am yet so my own powerful two witnesses (my present person and my present work).

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So if any one asks you, "Are yet you saved?"

Tell 'em, "I am yet with redemption, not salvation."

So seek redemption away from salvation.

^^Will it so! But it is your decision alone you should know when you do it literally. The true Teacher does not force you into doing anything you will not or will do. But you can be yet your extorter and robber when against the Teacher Who shouldnt even be yet teaching anything. So when you see a teacher teaching, it means you already are yet robbing yourself from seperate path or seperate growth. It is not a mark or word or sentence or number or language two or more should know the same or even have the same for their present matter moment apart, except inside their Joy and Grace realms apart.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

join