It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Links between Al Qaeda and Secret Services

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
How come this wasn't on the news? It seems to point to the fact that either the secret services know about future terrorist targets and let them happen or they actually help to coordinate them.
Like in the UK a while ago, some guy high up in IRA, called 'Stakeknife' turned out to be an MI5 agent. But claimed he was just spying and not coordinating things.

www.washtimes.com...

news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You found a news link, so it is in the news. Maybe it was one of the things that didnt get any time, because the rice thing or something else mory inportant.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It was available if you looked for it online. Not on any television news, well not in the UK anyway.
I think its pretty important, since it shows how secret services know exactly what goes on in terrorist organisations and can either prevent attacks or let them happens depending on which outcome suits them best.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_name
It was available if you looked for it online. Not on any television news, well not in the UK anyway.
I think its pretty important, since it shows how secret services know exactly what goes on in terrorist organisations and can either prevent attacks or let them happens depending on which outcome suits them best.
You've got that right. They always know the future targets of the terrorist organizations, such as Al-Aqaeda, in my humble opinion. There is a lot of ties between Intelligence Agencies and Al-Qaeda, which is something that would never be discussed on TV.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Heavy Stuff! I hope it's getting better.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
secret services act like they are protecting us from terrorists when they are actually funding maybe even orchestrating terrorist activities. they get close enough to be able to know whats going down but not too close to get caught with their pants down. (well sometimes they do, but like immortal said you won't see it on your tv)

"British intelligence paid large sums of money to an al-Qaeda cell in Libya in a doomed attempt to assassinate Colonel Gadaffi in 1996 and thwarted early attempts to bring Osama bin Laden to justice."

www.propagandamatrix.com...

top topics

join