It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now under attack from this site!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This go too strange, I dont want to loose my reputation with this.

Deleted.

Problem continues, but I hope it works tomorrow again.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very weird indeed.

I'm not aware of any website based malware that would exploit or direct the attack on a monitor or display adapter driver.

If you are using Firefox, try going to tools > addons> disable all extensions

[edit on 9-11-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

Deleted.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

After that post I loose my screen totally. I had to reboot again.

This is not a joke. I am regular user here in ATS, and I havent take any drugs. Somebody dont want me here, I quess.

Is this even possible?

I reboot, and came back with different browser and without logging in... Screen is now ok, no menu or black outs so far...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
I drive system virus scan, and I was affected by 1 virus, but after I erased it, it didnt help at all... Reboot and all cables out, no help.

Reboot your computer and press F8 while the computer is booting. Select the option to run your computer in Safe Mode. Once it boots, try running the virus scan again. Many times a virus can't be completely wiped out unless you're running in Safe Mode.

I can assure you that there is no attack from this site. You can even browse ATS with scripting turned off in your browser. The only thing ATS has on your computer is a tracking cookie to see if you've already logged in when you view a different subject.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I get the same result as Janus. Upon examination, its how the cookie is configured. Nortons reads the cookie as a malware extension for some reason but deems it Non- threatening! This might be Janus's problem also.

Zindo

top topics

join