It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Encounter with a Gold Chariot In The Night Sky"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Indeed the web seems lightning fast in comparisson.

I think to myself how can i connect with the hearts of as many people as I can today? Perhaps I'm not assertive enough and that I should set up a blockade on the street and pen people in so that I may say my piece, and I would say "everyone's in such a hurry to get somewhere but where are you going?"

I know my pace is fast and wreckless, but the broader my perspective, the more I seem to avoid the crash. I need to connect with as many people as I can. And I need to do it direct.

Welcome back to where things are moving along. I think I lasted about 2 weeks in another country detached. Nothing makes me feel more alive then energy fired across this network, such mixed emotions, passions, and it here where I feel myself most useful at the moment.

I'm channeling the universal fire tonight. I looked it straight in the eyes with respect of its power and did not fear it. I've been holding myself back. Where's the passion for life people? wheres the speed already?

Can we start getting things DONE!? Can we stop and check the map to see where we're even going?

Well this fire only has 2 hours to get some sleep so it has to contain itself.

peace!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I think to myself how can i connect with the hearts of as many people as I can today?

Welcome back to where things are moving along. I think I lasted about 2 weeks in another country detached. Nothing makes me feel more alive then energy fired across this network, such mixed emotions, passions, and it here where I feel myself most useful at the moment.

Hello DD

I read your post and I understood it totally. I was going to take a break from ATS but your post has made me want to speak to you.

Why do we feel like this, what is making us want to seek this? I want to understand, some times I think I do, then I realize I dont. Careful cave it can consume you, it doesnt mean to but if you let it it will.

Take care cave, thanks for your post friend it was just what I needed to read.

MG

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Menguard! come back man!

Your energy is just to interesting and entertaining me and Ms Green have agreed.

Hope to talk to you soon buddy.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I'm back and with pretty high speed internet, muhaa, lol, beats that old dial up dinosaur.

My energy never left it was with you all the whole time, just in a different field of reality. I was building cave for family.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Your energy is just to interesting and entertaining me and Ms Green have agreed.

Indeed his energy is interesting, it has a special quality, it can look completely within and find all answers...THIS ONE IS AWARE as ATS would say
And he is right his energy never did go away, it was just in a different field. However this gift/special ability is in us all DD! That ability to find absolute clarity within complete stillness, that part of us that is surrounded with so much love, light and awarness that once felt is never forgotten.

This area of spirit is the awarness we all seek, its just Menguard has a way of emitting this without probably even realizing it!

Anyway just stopped by to say hi. I'll see you around, dont post all that much now but for some reason this threads new energy made me want to say hi!

Much love and light my friends.

MG

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hi menguard. Over the past few days I have actually been saying I WILL see a UFO and I WILL make some sort of contact with it.

Last night I went outside , not thinking about UFOs at all but to secure the house. To my left I saw the planet which is highly visable in the UK skies on an evening at the moment (Jupiter?) and two military jets flying over. They were high up with the classic sound and lights these jets make. Again nothing unusual about fighter jets going over, happens most weeks around my town.

Then a very large white intense ball of light appeared . It was intenstly glowing and moved from right to left. It was not completely round and even seemed to glow more on its outer shell.

It seemed to have intelligence, it was more than a UFO, it had an actual "being" about it rather then just an object (UFO) with lights on. It wasnt an object with lights on because all it was WAS light, an intense light with awarness.

It was as if it was saying, look theres a planet to the left and there are jets above me...now think what am I?

It moved across the sky for maybe 20 seconds then stopped. It then gradually got smaller and smaller until it became a pin prick of light. Then it was gone.

I thought about you and this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Awareness dictates a lot how we see with the spirit, and not based on daily syntax, without the syntax of our daily catalogization of reality, one views something way more then normal, and more real then words, I am glad you saw something that made your jaw drop like being in a dreamworld watching everything manifest, crazy unreal, but so much more real then what we have here in our daily world.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Awareness dictates a lot how we see with the spirit,

So what are you saying exactly here? that I saw this through the eyes of spirit? Awarness through spirit?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Spiritualy you know that you saw something that tugs at the soul, only awarenss guided to direct knowledge.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Golden Chariots??

Sounds familiar...
Maybe something like what Ezekeil saw?

Watch this part of Ancient Aliens.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join