It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Encounter with a Gold Chariot In The Night Sky"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, when I was working on building my next door neighbors house, I was told to look up in the sky and what I saw was what I thought to be a falling star, which at first optically it would have gave the appearance of so , but I knew better, so I gave a mental command while viewing just appear to us what you really are, and that's when things got interesting, this vehicle that looked like it kept losing power as it was coming into our atmosphere, then I could see it keep flaming up, then it just kicked on the bright beams, and it was a gold electric ball of light, flying through the sky, I pointed it out to my neighbors that were also seeing what I was seeing. It was very hospitable to my commands, I could literally hear it everytime it went supernova, I saw what looked like a plane flying right by it, that or a helicpoter and right when the plane or helicopter got in the flght paths direction of one of our own aircrafts it would just burn out like a flame and rep-appear, underneath it, it would look like a golden ball with sparkles with three tails behind it. I would say it only lasted for a few minutes but within those minutes were like years were being lifted, what I saw was something, I will take with me. It looked like a glowing catterpillar through our sky, not only did this craft show intelligence it showed responses to mental commands, I also saw a pod, or craft in a field right behind that kept landing later that night behind my mother in laws house.

What is out there can only be captured by unclouded eyes, something that far stretches the human nature to create or imagine, I see things that make me know I exist, I exist so others can see, the truth is inside of us waiting to be exposed like a buried secret waiting to be uncovered from out in the space and inside our minds and bodies.

The distance in which I was viewing this object placed it to be rather large for it to take the appearance of a sun, it fell from the stars it made me think if what if one of our own sattelites is trying to knock it down or jets but whatever happened to its flying, it was just an eye dropping sight to view something that made you feel like your were viewing a dream makes you wonder just how real your world is.

I am sorry I have no photos or anything to show video support of the circumstance but I am intelligent enough to know when things are of a heavenly nature interacting with our consciousness, apparently those with me had the senses to see, for my wife and friend were off in a house and didn't get to see it.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hello menguard, welcome back. Been up to much? Apart from seeing strange things in the sky that is.

Im not sure what you saw but it sounds real enough. Did it have flames coming out of it, could it have possibly been a broken part of something entering our atmosphere? Gold chariot sounds very heavenly almost biblical.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

No this was exactly what I saw and at first I thought that it was something to do with a falling star, then I thought some of our space technology was shooting some other satelites down, but usually its that silent voice tells me to look up when there is something to see, I kept getting that it was for me to see, it was gold and sparkly, when it was falling into our atmosphere it kept catching fire, then when I started to give mental projections it actually did some intelligent manuevers, it was disappearing and re-appearing from what looked like either to be airplanes in the direct flight path, then it would zig zag up and down it looked like a glow worm, at first it was only one solid gold circle object, then it became something more other worldly, I don't know if it was mental me hearing the noise from the distance, one would think it would be hard to hear but in an altered state of consciousness it would replay differently from the normal everday attention.

The only thing I could really label this thing would be otherworldly it performed manuevers unknown or like what sophistication we have technologicaly.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It does not sound like your typical UFO especially if you were told to look up at it and your thoughts had some control over how it appeared. Could it possibly be something sent specifically for you that was moving in and out of our dimension? Did it look like it may of been able to descend and possibly land? Was it a light ship possibly rather than a standard UFO? That may explain why it was sparkly and gold, maybe it was a ship of light energy.

Maybe it wasnt a ship at all, maybe it was an atmospheric strange condition but that wouldnt explain why you were compelled to look up.

I saw something once that looked like an object burning up in our atmosphere, it was full of flames and had at least 5 jets flying around it. Then it broke into two pieces still falling and burning up but then it slowly burnt out and the jets flew off. It wasnt like you described it had no inteligence about its path it was just burning up.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No, this was not atmospheric changes, but there did look to be something that would happen when a space shuttle comes back in for re-entry a fire from the sky.

Definately not a shuttle nor something that would be our own, it was just beyond words, because every time you looked at IT something just seemed off, its like the craft had its own intelligence, IT has sentience, it had awareness, nothing more can be explained by this phenomena by words, but first hand experience will give the system a jolt of what reality is, and what is allowed.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
No, this was not atmospheric changes, but there did look to be something that would happen when a space shuttle comes back in for re-entry a fire from the sky.

Well you've definatly seen something not seen by many. I dont think Ive heard this type of thing being discussed before. Possibly an entity entering our dimension through a worm hole/portal Im not sure. This might explain why it looked like something that was on re entry, but then the fact it was aware means it was not a solid object, it must have had an intelligence about it, or something intelligent was flying it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Love makes you see life for what it is something special love and light to you all.

Never take your eye off the ball no matter how minute the circumstance, that stance in life affects our posture in life.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Love makes you see life for what it is something special love and light to you all.

Thankyou, love and light to you too Menguard.

Perhaps this was a light being giving you personal validation of the truth you already hold within your heart.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Love makes you see life for what it is

Perfect verbalization my friend.

True perception enabled thus.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

not only did this craft show intelligence it showed responses to mental commands

Yeah, they do that. I've had a few experiences with white ones, and they've proven to me that they know what I'm thinking.

The first time I read a book about ETs that totally convinced me they were real, I went outside and there were three of them in the sky, almost as if saying, "well, now that you believe, we can show ourselves".

Also a friend of mine saw a UFO immediately after reading about them. He was convinced of their existance, so they showed themselves to him too.

Not only can they tell what you're thinking when they're there, they can tell what you're thinking when they're not also.

[edit on 11/3/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
When is Menguard coming back? I miss his posts
ATS isnt the same without him. Someone said he was building a house, then someone said he was building two houses then someone else said he was building a row of houses? What ever he is doing I hope he builds it soon and checks into ATS now and then.

Come on Menguard how long does it take to build a house or two or three .

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hey menguard...

We were discussing this in a thread by Intrestedasalways here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Yours is different than hers but still.
I think just think don't know that dimensional beings are showing themselves to those who can see. This ufo is a sentient being. That is just a theory but a good one, or I think.

Maybe that is what that Stephensville ufo was as well?
I think that one was something from the dark side though.
I appreciate your sharing.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
. This ufo is a sentient being. That is just a theory but a good one, or I think.

Maybe that is what that Stephensville ufo was as well?
I think that one was something from the dark side though.
I appreciate your sharing.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by cindymars]

Interesting theory cindy that the UFO itself was sentient.

Why do you think the Stephensville UFO was from the dark side?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The colors and configurations just felt creepy to me.

So it is just my feeling.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well,

I'm back to validate that the world we know only validates the truth we see.

Ohh, our Earth spins at four quandrants a second. This is the longest I have been off the net and let me tell you the world around me feels that its running in stone age in comparision to the world wide web, we all communicate so well our own hidden/personal ideas but why not share them with everyday people.

The nuissance of being in a position that many would not likely stand up and say hey I have had this happen to me in my life or I have experienced this.

Where does all this wanting to communicate on more then just a human conditional level, into the a place where all things are possible and probable.

I have missed you all dearly writing to you is the way I open myself to the world around me.

Our Earth spins at four quandrants a second.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello menguard. Welcome back it is good to see you.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hello United Kingdom, Mr Green,

How's everything?

Good to see someones still typing away lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hello menguard in menguard land (America?), oh well this and thats happened while you have been away.

Yip Im still here typing away, like yourself I seek and find much from the good people on ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Perhaps one day the world will be ready for realism but for now I guess they can only handle a narrow field of margin, perhaps a more sound name would be timebenders. lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sir, do you do mushrooms and smoke pot? On one occasion after a heavy trip on mushshrooms in the Arrowhead Mountains, I smoked pot a couple days later and had mild hallucinations in a park by my house. The hallucinations were vivid in the sky, colors, shapes, and designs. My friend Dusty was able to manipulate the scenes being played in the sky to an extent but for the most part the show was being guided by another force, maybe heavenly, maybe hellish, but certainly powerful.

The true questions that needs to be asked is?

Can you hallucinate after smoking weed?

We smoked weed everyday multiple times and never came close to hallucinating, sure I have gotten sick, but never have I hallucinated from just smoking weed.

We were also intelligent guys who live in the safest town in the world, Irvine, California (Orange County).

Was the experience just an after effect of the intense shroom experience?

I have talked about this with people that were not there and they say things like, "I believe you man" or "that is crazy," I just reply, "yup craziest thing I have ever seen"

Other than this the only story I have heard within my circle of friends that might rival the hallucination experience was when my friends saw an alien that was on foot in the four corners region while they were driving on the freeway at night.

I'll probably start a thread on that.

Peace and Good Night, Blake

top topics

<<   2 >>

join