It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to all ATS users.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Since i discovered ATS ,a few months ago, i have not been reading/viewing/hearing any other news because i figured that if something big happens i'd sure as h**l be hearing about it here on ATS. And the rest of the news is just filling in between commercials...

But the reason for this post is the following.
Sometimes ,usually after a long workday, i don't feel like reading every reply (some of them can be pretty long and thorough :up
so i just skip to the signature section of the poster. And i would like to say thanks to all who took the effort of filling in there signature.
Some of them are funny ,others are very deep but i now catch myself reading only signatures and laughing my a** off.

Thanks again!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Uh... I think you might be a little paranoid but it's okay. We're here to make you paranoid!

It's okay to check the news out, as long as, you know like that they're all corporate and they serve the elitest agenda.

Just keep in mind when you check out the news. They only tell you what they want you to know.

I love ATS personally too. I think it's a great site. I love the users here. I think they're all wonderful.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i agree, i just want a better password and ahevnt taken the time to know how to do it hahaha. ummm ATS does rock though, but we need some shenanigan types gone.

join