It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Ireland Triangle UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I guess this is supposed to be the recent UFO video taken in Ireland. They sure seem to be getting more than their fair share lately.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That was amazing! What is up with the laser on the end??? Didn't it look like it was "scanning"? It makes you want to look at the sky more often and pay attention. It's funny how many people don't realize that even though the sky is all above you, how many people really scan and focus on it all the time?? Makes you look more!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

There are quite a few of those "alien ship shoots red laser beam" videos out. Did the Red Laser Beam salesman give all the aliens a good deal on them?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Its a fake, its already been discussed..

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is sad there is no sound on the clip.. But very nice clip - one of the best clip i ever have seen!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Seriously... I think all these triangle shaped things shooting red beams are more than likely ours. They're the same aircraft in the Belgium Flap, but maybe a newer version..One that shoots red beams.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's a model.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a part of contest: www.ufocontest.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well how about this one from nov 6 in England?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I wouldn't trust anything from The Sun lol.

Anyway, the red beam looks just like the ones in another video in this thread created today lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks too fake and cgi.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wouldint trust that second one, the red light looks very fake, out of place, flat, dont really know how to explain it, but I dont buy it.

Living in Ireland myself, I do actually see a LOT of unexplained lights in the sky, including one that I will never forget.

I was out my back garden scanning the skies at night, something caught my attention, a rather big, bright moving light, I watched it for a while, then all of a sudden, a light of some sort gradually showed up behind it, gradually increasing in size, and BANG.It flew off at an incredible speed, my dad saw it too, we were both really surprised, was cool whatever it was.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

www.youtube.com...

I guess this is supposed to be the recent UFO video taken in Ireland. They sure seem to be getting more than their fair share lately.

Yeah, I think this is the fake one that we have been talking about a bit.

What I would suggest to you though is to edit your post and put "THE Ireland triangle UFO" because you know there has been a lot of talk about it and people are looking forward to seeing it. It doesn't make sense not to get peoples attention in the title. Especially when there are dozens of "Best UFO footage I ever saw" each week in this forum and inevitably they are useless pin pricks in a night sky, birds or plain old hoax's.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Duly noted.
And done.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As Deaf Alien pointed out, this is the winner of a contest:
its author is Jeff Wilson, winner of the 2007 edition:

Jeff Wilson's First-Place Winning UFO
photo by Sarah Harrison of the AshevilleParanormalSociety.com

For the third year in a row, First Place went to Jeff Wilson (see jeffsfireworks.com...) for his amazing triangular-craft. It scanned the ground with on-board lasers, emphasized by a smoke screen on the ground. He was also able to transform his creation into a different kind of triangular craft with the switch of a button and send it right back into the air. Warren stated, "If I saw that over my house, I'd swear I'd seen a space craft of some sort." Jeff won two free nights at Graystone Cabins in Barnardsville (see www.Graystone-Cabins.com), plus gift certificates to the Barnardsville Grocery and Classie Moon Thrift Boutique, home of Warren's Free Paranormal Exhibit (see www.ClassieMoon.com), and a model UFO that actually flies.

More informations + source HERE

This is a longer version of the video that was posted a few weeks ago that people said was the irish UFO. It is in fact a craft I created for a contest to see who could build the best and most realstic looking UFO.
This was all filmed in 2007.
see www.ufocontest.com... and www.hoaxresearchcenter.com... for more information.
Jeff Wilson

www.youtube.com...

Previous thread:
Video of a Model that won a contest

[edit on 9/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is the same one i found a few weeks ago, remember the info said "i found this footage on a camera in the woods" or something. haha.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob
This is the same one i found a few weeks ago, remember the info said "i found this footage on a camera in the woods" or something. haha.

Smokey mountains Bob ,Smokey mountains .

top topics

join