It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien baby? Can anyone confirm any of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
www.ufoplaza.nl...

Please, watch the video, and do not just look at the picture. When I first saw the picture I immediately dismissed it as an obvious fake. However, watch the video (click on the link in white font at the bottom-left of the window that says "hier.")

At first, in the video, the purported EBE is inanimate and looks like a puppet. THe camera zooms in, showing it's sucker-like mouth, which made me begin to believe it might be more than a puppet. Then when the woman began bottle-feeding the purported EBE, much of the doubt vanished from my mind and I am not much less skeptical. Please post your own thoughts on this.

Also, can anyone ascertain the language being spoken, and more importantly - what's being said? ALso, can anyone give any kind of informed opinion on how possible it would be, if at all, for some one to make a puppet that such as that? Specificalyl a puppet that could imitate the mechanics of "sucking" in such a manner. SOmething about the way it moves when sucking on the bottle seems very realistic to me, but I am very uninformed as to the feasibilit y of faking such a thing.

Para-normal.com bills it as a Brazilian woman feeding it. However, the file is hosted on a Dutch ufo site.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
That is a human infant suffering from Harlequin Ichthyosis or "Harlequin Fetus"
It's extremely rare, with total reported cases in medical history numbering less than 200. The infant's skin is covered in thick, horny skin plates, almost scale-like. The lips are stretched and everted into a "clownlike" smile, hence the "harlequin" moniker, the eyelids are prolapsed and the ears deformed.

These babies don't survive longer than a few weeks.

A Google search on the subject will kick back some pages with pictures. They're pretty hard to look at, so search only if you want to see it.

-B.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Alright, thanks for debunking that one

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Definitely not an EBE, but rather a deformed infant, suffering from the disease mentioned above by Banshee. Good observation of the Web, though.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Anything wierd is always played off as an aliens it cracks me up.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That was posted here a while back anyway...its pretty nasty looking. I'd had to have my kid look like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This topic has been on here a bunch of times, before you post a thread about anything please use the search feature
and Banshee said what it was already tons of times, i think shes getting used to it

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
pardon my noobity. I didn't notice that there was a search function on this board until earlir today.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was going to paste the video footage up myself till I was shown this thread must admit I had never heard of such a disease.

It deffinatly had me wondering what ever it could be, glad you cleared that up for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ya... sadly there are some people that puts this up on shock sites.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Just a thought to get some minds working a little overtime. It has been said before that humans are part of an alien DNA experiment. just for a moment, try to believe that could be the case. Could this be just a huge enough rarity that the alien DNA being so much more pronounced?
Most humans get the mix of both and appear as they would normally do. I have seen a few people that have hair all over them and its a very coarse type like in a primate, Just think if the "ape man" could be on the opposite spectrum of the Harlequin Ichthyosis baby?

I have a hard time thinking this is the case, but who knows... It could be.

new topics

top topics

join