It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Has The Real Mandate Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thank you Congressman Paul. Your comments sound even more poignant days after the election as they did weeks before. Now that the American people have once again bought the big lie hook line and sinker, you, sir, are the real voice for real change, not the so-called 'black messiah'

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The media will always sell out to people with the most money, that's just human nautre these days. Ron Paul scared the hell out of the TPTB and I imagine they had to shell a lot of Federal Reserve Notes to keep him quiet to the average american that only watched the nightly news. They had to have a candidate like Obama swoop in and steal the spotlight with such rousing speeches as "Blah Blah Change Blah Blah hope" those words have almost become like post-hypnotic words for when his supporters hear them they almost go into a frenzy over someone who they really don't a lot about.

Ron Paul on the other hand would actually plants ideas and not just words in his speeches and his books. Ron Paul believed in what he was saying, he didn't a teleprompter to keep his message online, he lived his message and that's why the TPTB were terrified of this man and probably still are. While it was most unoftunate that Ron Paul did not win this election, I've come to start thinking of Obama as someone who was neccesarry to everyone.

He was neccessary to the TPTB in thier what will ultimately be vain attempt to keep the 2 party system alive and well and for the moment they've acheived their goals. It is possible to do everything right and still lose. I think once Obama starts up all of his plans and people feel it close to home the effects of his time in office, they'll wake up to what's going on or at the very least start asking some questions. In that regard, out of the 2 "choices" we were offered, he is neccessary to our cause as well.

TPTB have lived for too long under the idea that they are in complete charge of everything and the people will fall for whatever they place in front of them. That is their achilles heel. They're overconfident now and the more of their agenda they try to push through, the more the average person suffers as a result will most likey cause peopel to start looking around and wondering "What the hell?"

There's a lot of talk about what may or may not happen in 2012, but I think "the great awakening" will be the people throwing off this tyranny and living for what's right and what's good and not living for how can I make the quickest buck at the expense of someone else, how can I elevate myself by stepping on them? I believe that by achieving their "greatest victory" will in time lead to their "Ultimate defeat".

Long live liberty

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I don't remember seeing these before...

join