It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama will be the 1st World President.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You saw it here. or whatever name they choose for the figure head of earth.
And I still say the crotch-rocket race in the streets of LV, NV is coming before Dec 31, 2011.

You realize i just doomed the race to be scheduled for Dec 31, 2011... i hate that!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Haha who knows!

Imagine if the whole bush part was all part of the ultimate plan, to make us all want "hope" "change", then Obama comes in and changes the world and we all think he's sooo amazing, and the plan goes ahead he becomes world leader.

I'm just joking, but it makes sense doesn't it? lol

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

maybe you're just joking, but I'm not. That's exactly what's gonna happen. A fabricated economic collapse, a war-mongering administration, (you gotta hand it to them, they went big - huge attack in USA, counterstrike vs. an undefinable opponent, an erroneous, full scale war and occupation on holy lands - and (im fairly sure?) all with under 10,000 US casualties (that's 'softspeak' for deaths). In comparison to say, Vietnam where at least 60,000 were killed. But the war ain't over yet). All that's left is the worldwide Medical/Illness disaster/crisis and the overt ideological crisis and that should set up the NWO perfectly.

They've done a masterful job thus far. Even I, in spite of my cynical beliefs, still back Obama and I have honest hopes for the future. Deep in my heart I know... Obama came packaged perfectly. Remember last election? Out of nowhere come major headlines about a new senator in Illinois - so what? But no, he was immediately being presented as a presidential hopful 4 years down the road - after being elected for the 1st time? Then set up the passing of the torch with the war administration and pit Obama against an old, conservative, war-minded, white guy. TADA! the 1st BLACK President!!! my 1year old son could have beaten McCain - and he doesn't even talk! Barak is set up perfect, a hot wife, again following... Is G. Bush even married
, plus the Daddy and Son's political, aggressive, dick-fest is contrasted with Obama's two girls. (makes the scary black man more acceptable - since he's not producing more scary black men). Of course his more worldly representative name and skin color (lol vs. the angry, irish, fighter guy!) He'll start by saving america from the financial crisis and end our imperialistic stance towards the world. (enter Medical crisis) Obama and the microchiping data base eradication plan will save the US and then the world from the medical menace. The world seeing how effective he's been in the US and how he saved him the Barama Plague and from the US war machine, will ask for him to fix the economic mess of the world and finally, he will become world president. And all us ATSers will be standing around with microchips in our arms and blank expressions on our faces - looking like a white kid on "And-One".

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Read the post "raise of hands, who here likes communism" some guy predicted barack will be the dictator, and hes pretty accurate

top topics

join