It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo in Germany fires same red laser ufo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

even if it was just "blooming," wouldn't that mean some intense light struck the lense?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by internos

even if it was just "blooming," wouldn't that mean some intense light struck the lense?

Yes, of course: we don't know the orientation of the light source, so a light pointed toward the camera and in direction up-down may even generate a ccd saturation effect like that: but there aren't many chances that the same effect occours four times from three different sources:
i would like to point out that the CCD saturation explanation is just an alternative one: my take is that is way more likely that the beams were added to an already existing footage. I've mentioned the CCD saturation because it explains many effects like the one of the video, but in my opinion this is not the case.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Reason I think this is a hoax. If you notice the triangular lights and the forth one early in the video they are exactly the same as was shown on UFO Hunters this past Wed. Coincidence- maybe. Same craft maybe? Hoax - maybe.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I live near Edinburgh in Scotland, a few weeks ago some teanagers were charged with small but very powerful lasers at aircraft coming in to land, I've seen these lasers being used and these look very similar, as one of the beams looks to me like it came from the ground up.news link

lasers

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There has been another sighting reported in the Sun newspaper today this time from Manchester it is almost the same as the Bristol and German ufo, what is going on

www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 10-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
The Bristol ufo that was the same as this one has been reported in todays sun newspaper with more info.

www.thesun.co.uk...
Isn't The Sun just like the Weekly World News in America(ie. fake news)?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT
[more)

No ,the Sun is a right wing high brow broadsheet that is read by the Queen of England whilst on her throne in the tower of London. Oh no sorry you are right, it is a red top, page 3 ,tit loving, porky telling ,trashy tabloid and not to be trusted with reporting tonights tv guide let alone life outside this planet comming here and using there flash expensive new laser toys on dumb British women who are talking to their latest squeeze about some boring sh$$ that no one cares about.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think that instead of the UFO firing the beam, that its being fired from the ground at the UFO?
Kind of like the new laser system in the following video that can shoot down missiles or mortars?
www.metacafe.com...
Perhaps they are testing it and the light is just some kind of test drone?
Or they are actually trying to shoot down a UFO?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

It quite crazy what the military have maybe that's what's happening here there trying to shoot them down but failed. Its probly part of the Blue beam project fake ufos holograms.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its plain as DAY !!!

the Beams are Perfectly Vertical to the cameras frame,

if so, this would mean that there camera would have to be mounted on a tripod that was perfectly level with the earth/UFO together

whats the chances that these ppl were holding there rubbish cameraphone perfectly horizontal to the floor/and ufo's rotation.

its a strange CCD artifact I must admit, I've seen similar,

I put it down to a new model of mobile phone on the market atm that has this Issue.

case closed.

the SUN LOL! I still read it everyday at work though.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It is no more than camera effect, replicated easily here by filming distant street lighting at night. A red beam clearly flashes from one of the street lights. Cheap cameras and not aliens, glad to say!

uk.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join