It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo in Germany fires same red laser ufo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
found this on youtube ufo in germany fires same laser as bristol ufo

sent by one of my friends Its not my footage but worth a look.

Brian

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That really is interesting. Germany, eh? No crop circles afterward? Did they see the light beams when they were shot or only on looking at the recording afterward, like the other case?

What in the world are they doing, I wonder?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
These laser streams.
Are starting to look like a new hack in some video editing software.
Im not saying they are but they really they don't even look anything like the video they are getting superimposed onto.

What a waste of a life sitting there doing that.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have no idea the guys not saying much about it who knows mate.

Brian

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

These red lazer things are getting filmed in a few places now remember Ireland similar over in America triangle firing lazer now Germany Bristol England the new Ufo hunters program show you a triangle firing a lazer,

What is going on?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nice footage, although UFOs firing lasers to the ground isn't anything new.

Over the years there have been reports of UFOs, saucers and triangles shooting lasers at the ground. Some people believe it is an alternative way for the ETs to enter and exit the craft without having to actually land it on the ground.

A couple of guys who scouted out Pine Gap for a few nights in Australia said that one night UFOs descended over the complex, and shot lasers like this at the ground without actually landing, then flew off again.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey look I know Bri aint no faker time waster.
I know this.
Bri is a serious researcher.
But these red things look nothing short of star wars light sabers.
They don't even add up to the analyzable pixelation.
There is something not right with them I tell you.
Wait until someone like internos gets into it.
He will put it through everything.
He as myself believe in other lifeforms and other planets but we don't believe in people wanting attention on the internet.
If you ever see this Internos, it looks like star wars light saber cgi to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ay up Bri. Nice find it's like one and the same being seen round the world. You ever seen one of the red laser beam attachments Bri? Seen some of your other stuff (personal type) and they're so similar to mine. You've seen lots of ufo orbs, did you ever see one with the red beam facility? The ones I saw (two of them each with a beam) were actually red ufo orbs themselves, actually smaller than all the other ufo orbs around at the time. To be honest bri I do think that there is something to this. Fake vids or not these things actually exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here is the original video in high quality uk.youtube.com... posted by 88blutzeugen88

The info reads..Ich hab das am 18.10.2008 gegen 21:30Uhr aufgenommen. In Brandenburg.

Ich habe keine Erklärung dafür.

Google translater..I've signed on 18.10.2008 as against 21:30 clock. In Brandenburg.

I have no explanation.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The first thing i've noticed is that there's a rotation of the object allegedly emitting the "lase-like" beam: it's a light counter-clockwise rotation, but as we'll see, it's very important.
The first beam is emitted at 22.857 ms, the second one at 24.558 ms
You can notice the rotation looking at the green arrows: in the second screeshot, the arrow has the same inclination it had in the first one: the upper right light shold be crossed, but as you can see it's entirely out of the green line, to the left.

Actually, a third beam is emitted at 85.619, but the inclination of its source can't be estimeed:

The inclination is important, because the three beams have the exact SAME inclination, which by the way is perfectly parallel to the vertical edge of the camera: the question are: how many chances are there that
1) The three beams have the SAME EXACT inclination despite the source rotated between the two emissions?
2) The three beams are PERFECTLY parallel each other and to the edge of the camera despite during all the footage there have been a lot of camera shaking, rotations etc? Here i have superimposed the three beams, judge by yourselves.

I don't want to jump to any conclusion, but onestly, i'm not convinced at all by this footage: with the data in our possession so far, what we see could be almost anything

Anyway, it was uploaded elsewhere before (see tarifa37's post), so even if it's a hoax the OP has nothing to do with it.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for sharing, ufosbri

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Nice explanation Internos. Seems indeed "to goo to be true".

However, if this is CGI or something like that, the creator also added some "laser" beams fired from outside the camera view. (which appear to be white, fired from the place you expect the other ufo is floating)

To often you see CGI creators concentrating only on the main view, which does not help to make the video genuine.

But, the filmer does not make any sound when seeing it. Well...

greetings Lunica

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
Nice explanation Internos. Seems indeed "to goo to be true".

However, if this is CGI or something like that, the creator also added some "laser" beams fired from outside the camera view. (which appear to be white, fired from the place you expect the other ufo is floating)

To often you see CGI creators concentrating only on the main view, which does not help to make the video genuine.

But, the filmer does not make any sound when seeing it. Well...

greetings Lunica

Hi lunica

Another possible explanation, given the perfect vertical direction of the "beams", could be some artifact caused by a CCD saturation, like these but oriented just downwards:

at around half footage, you can clearly see a white beam, needless to say, also this one is vertical and parallel to both the other ones and the edge of the camera field: i'll grab a screenshot and i'll post here.
Ed: here is it, it happens at 44.111 ms.

Here's an interesting article:

Concepts in Digital Imaging Technology
CCD Saturation and Blooming

Besides, while it shakes, the dots themselves become red in some moments (see image below), so not just the beams are red ...

[edit on 9/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I dont think these are artifacts due to the fact they are to straight and only seen perfectly under the ufo's. I think its just a low form of CGI.
Your first explanation tells it all.

I tried to make an example with just one screenshot of this:
Its a Gif animation converted to wmv, added some sound, and uploaded on youtube. I did not have time to make the ufo move into the sky, its not hard to do it, but it would take some more time.

have fun.

edit: link does not work, added a \ after it?! Go here instead:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Lunica]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was going to post a pic but I'll go with Internos's diagram:

In the first of the three beams it appears to be mismatched with the light, the UFO light is off a pixel or two with the laser beam.

Also, did anyone notice that the laser only happens during times of no camera shake, only when there is a steady shot does the laser happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
is off a pixel or two with the laser beam.

Also, did anyone notice that the laser only happens during times of no camera shake, only when there is a steady shot does the laser happen.

yes i did, forgot to comment about it

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Hey look I know Bri aint no faker time waster.
I know this.
Bri is a serious researcher.
But these red things look nothing short of star wars light sabers.
They don't even add up to the analyzable pixelation.
There is something not right with them I tell you.
Wait until someone like internos gets into it.
He will put it through everything.
He as myself believe in other lifeforms and other planets but we don't believe in people wanting attention on the internet.
If you ever see this Internos, it looks like star wars light saber cgi to me.

I agree mate, the first one i can say is definatley a model as ive seen the full build a model ufo competition video & the second one from the sun newspaper seems ok until the red laser which just looks super imposed onto the clip, i wouldnt be suprised if the sun were behind it too!
I think it's fake, dont want it to be but it is.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm sure I've seen this video before but without the "lasers".
I think somone has just added them on.
If they were real lasers they would be invisible anyway.
I call HOAX

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Would be great if you could find the video you think they came from and posted it here for all to see.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OMG.. People this is such an obvious fake that the fact that there was kudos given and actual deliberatons about the UFOs "behavior" with regards to the laser within this thread goes along way in displaying the lack of analytical thought. It wasnt until half way through this thread that someone actually posted a analysis and called hoax, before that people were swallowing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

That was my point I have not seen anything with a lazor or beam of light I have no idea about this one weather its fake or real who knows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join