It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning room with G force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A friend recently confided in me with this experience and I wondered if anyone can shed any light on what might have happened?

"something weird just happened to me and i thought i would let you know , just because i know ur intrested in things like that. I think i just had like sleep paralaysis or something it was soo freaky, I felt i was in a half sleep cos i was in bed , and i thought i was dreaming but like i was having a vivid conversastion with some one and then i was like uhh is this a spirit? and there was no answer and i was like talk to me if ur a spirit? and then my room just started spinning like crazy and my body was tingling , and felt like it was shaking, i was like feeling G FORCE and stuff and i couldnt do anything and then in my mind i just said " STOPP"! and Everything just STOPPED instantly and my eyes opend and i felt soo tired like i just ran a marathon. By far the weirdest thing that happened to me or could just be a dream . It felt so real but i have read about sleep paralaysis when you can register what is going on but your body doenst want to move , what i dont get is why when i said " talk to me if ur a spirit " like everything went all crazy "

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The experience is very reminiscent of my own first experience with out-of-body (OOB) experiences. I found myself in a vivid semi-dream state and was aware of a presence with me --- though I couldn't see it/them. Then then I started to spin as if I was lying on a turntable. It wasn't violent but I could feel the g-force as the 'wind' in my hair and face as I spun.

Then I imagined myself floating upward and I did! I stopped myself when I estimated that I was hovering about 2-3ft over my bed. I noticed as I rose the spinning sensation kinda went into the background. Once IO floated upward I realized what was happening.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that he was being choked. Hands were around his neck trying to choke him?

So i dont know if it is just a harmless OOB or not.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hmmm...dunno why but I'm sorta picking that was Mr Spook popping in on your friend there.

Why the visitation? Again, I don't think its specifically to do with your friend...that smells almost like your friend got 'hit' in lieu of whatever it was or whatever/whomever *sent* that being unable to 'hit' its true target.

I'm aware that doesn't make a whole bunch of sense...but a saying: "The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons". Some things are transferrable...some things generational...

...of course I have no evidence or proof whatsoever in regards to that, so, umm...just my own meandering opinion then...

Peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks for that. So what advice for protection would you give them?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
protection is dependant on the person being attacked, rarely does one thing that works for one person work for another.

But the basics is having confidence in yourself, with an ability to recognize when you need help and asking for it. Faith sometimes plays a key role.

top topics

join