It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Anyone Looking for You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Yeah, based on my observations, spiritually dead people are to be left behind. There is only going forward with a 'live horse' instead.

I had a very deep conversation with a friend the other day about this matter and the need to draw a line and say enough is enough. If it's broken and can't be fixed then walk away without guilt. Because he is a devout Christian he found this hard to take on board, but I explained to him that sometimes bad apples remain bad and can't be swayed, and that these people cannot and must not contaminate our future with their presence. I explained to him that something truly amazing awaits those of us deemed worthy who at the crossroads of choice made the right decisions that resonated with not only their inner voice and heart but was also made with a higher purpose in mind, especially relevant if relating to spiritual development.

We also discussed the fact that this is a very important time in our lives and human history where information is now freely available and is effortless to obtain. Compared to when horses and carts were in use for example and information was more valuable and passed between localities at a much slower pace. This accelerated growth rate of information can effectively be termed the technical revolution. Not only is it facilitating our spiritual growth it is also giving us more free time to experiment with our findings (for those that do) or lead a more fulfilled life not so much under the constraints of survival. For some I believe this flow of information into the mind will inevitably lead to a crescendo of realization leading to the many spiritual experiences we hear about ie visions, voices, channelings, kundalini activation, connections to higher consciousness etc. Now I am a firm believer in the grid potential and power of like minded and spiritually aware people coming together as one. But how one goes about organising such an event is not easy as not only is this era so new to us, it is also an era where people are slightly reserved when it comes to the unknown. I call it the gathering and I know there are many out there waiting for a spiritual convergence of some magnitude.

Information has no doubt helped to expose the worms that have been manipulating reality for their own personal means. We are wiser now, all we need next is the strength to overcome the constraints that society has placed on us and to realize our full potential.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
OP,

i find your perspective (and that of the movie clip you posted) juvenile.

inevitably someone gets their name written in the books, but make no mistake: history does not need you, nor anyone else whom has come before. the world will continue to spin without your twirling it.

you speak of sloughing off the dead weight of humanity, but this is an indication of a misunderstanding on your part. each cycle of evolution supersedes, yet includes its predecessors, and is also a mirror of all that has come before.

YOU had to go through all of the lower stages to arrive at your (self proclaimed) enlightenment. why, then, should you deny the importance of these lower stages? it is like the eyes telling the stomach that it has no purpose, yet they are both of the same body!

true, i am awaiting the day when "it" happens. but it takes wisdom to realise that we are all merely passengers on this ride.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Its not so much a desire to be sought by "something". Its more like a lack of instant 3d sybolism for mental progress. It is trivial, but its nice to see gold stars on the board. When you solve a puzzle its nice to hear some sort of sound or something so you know when to stop jamming peices together.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

thats why its called "knowing". until you know that you know....and you are dumbfounded and surprised at the synchronicity and starkness of that knowingness, then you don't know.

that is why most people that do, actually, know: keep their mouth shut.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Its not so much a desire to be sought by "something". Its more like a lack of instant 3d sybolism for mental progress. It is trivial, but its nice to see gold stars on the board. When you solve a puzzle its nice to hear some sort of sound or something so you know when to stop jamming peices together.

I have found that one does get rewarded with actual confirmation from external sources and verification based on logic, consistent coincidences and visual and audible confirmation. All of these cues serve to enhance and solidify the belief system of the individual seeking to further themselves spiritually and intellectually. Much of the verification has to do with the suspension of disbelief and faith in ones findings and experimentations of the mind (I experiment a lot). Of course many of the resulting verification are paranormal in nature but that shouldn't detract the individual.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I actually prefer not to be noticed. I want to fall in love and just live everyday. However, I do feel I wouldn't truly be able to enjoy it fully knowing others aren't at a point where they could do the same.

If I start to cry out, then I suppose I am looking to be acknowledged to an extent, but what I truly want is change for all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join