It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Anyone Looking for You?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I want to ask this queston in a lead to me or anyone for that matter posting a thread with the title "We're looking for YOU" (no exclaimation mark) if the Mods will permit it that is.

The reason for this is to start a movement of minds towards a end-time goal with clear objectives.

I thought I'd ask this question with its psychological slant, as I think it involves an innner desire to be wanted and admired by our peers all the way up to impressing the God head.

How long have you wanted to be contacted by someone who understands your cause, who see's your light, who hears your words. How do you feel when you are praised, now imagine that from high. This my friend is what you subconsciously yearn for. It is what helps to drive you. The irony is that of the ego which hopefully you all have under control, but, surely it's OK to think your unique, you are, that's why you are here on this site, right? Well I see only dead people outside! So with this in mind it's OK to want to shine. Now think hard I want to ask you this, would you like someone of standing to say "I AM LOOKING FOR YOU."

I'm very curious and don't think it's an outlandish question or anything. It's in the lead up to an end-time plan I have to elevate and integrate up with God. Just a few thousand of us say.

Any thoughts?

Shine on.

P.S. - I'm getting a lot of deja vous on this site!!!?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Could you elaborate on this movement you speak of? and...

I will say I am a bit confused of your motive for this post..

You asked "would you like someone of standing to say "I AM LOOKING FOR YOU."
But the post reads "why isn't anyone looking for you"

is this about fitting in at ATS...
Although this could turn out to an interesting thread so S & F!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Could you elaborate on this movement you speak of? and...

I will say I am a bit confused of your motive for this post..

You asked "would you like someone of standing to say "I AM LOOKING FOR YOU."
But the post reads "why isn't anyone looking for you"

is this about fitting in at ATS...
Although this could turn out to an interesting thread so S & F!

The movement is about my toying with the idea that we all have something here to offer. I want to harness that power and create a movement of minds united in thought, action and goals.

Nothing to do with fitting in here at ATS more to do with being realised here at ATS, why else do we dedicate our precious time to it. We are investing right. We hope our words will resonate with others and we will learn from each other. When we pile intelligence upon intelligence there must be a crescendo when someone of High Standing, could be someone of the tribe not necessarily famous or anything notices your words, thoughts, mindset and journey. And says Juveous I want you, you would be a good asset to our team! You get me. This place has got our attention let’s roll with it.

An action plan doesn't start by itself right! So why don't we claim the prize and start the ball moving? I can feel they are crying out for it out there.

Shine on.

P.S.- This is not the first world I’ve wrote this in I'm sure of it now.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think everyone is a unique individual who has something special to contribute to the world...something that nobody else can contribute, having experienced things that nobody else has experienced in the exactly same way.

This would seem to be the purpose of a supreme being - sending out trillions of souls split off from the ONE, to make their unique experiences and then return home to magnify the brilliance of all-that-is.

However...waiting to be discovered wouldnt seem to be the effective way to go about this. Instead one simply lives his/her unique self.

2 cents

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

But realized by whom?
Was the premise that No one is looking for me or rather anyone on ATS because we have not proven our expanding intelligence together to someone or something that has been expecting or better yet, has been asking for our presence in a near omniscient collective understanding with that one...

edit: "shine on" should be your signature

[edit on 9-11-2008 by juveous]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I think everyone is a unique individual who has something special to contribute to the world...something that nobody else can contribute, having experienced things that nobody else has experienced in the exactly same way.

This would seem to be the purpose of a supreme being - sending out trillions of souls split off from the ONE, to make their unique experiences and then return home to magnify the brilliance of all-that-is.

However...waiting to be discovered wouldnt seem to be the effective way to go about this. Instead one simply lives his/her unique self.

2 cents

It's refreshing and somewhat comforting to find your perception of the world isn't totally unique.

To the OP, great idea and a star and flag. I see what you mean with the ego yet it only becomes a problem, if you don't acknowledge it as ego. Whenever I have an egocentric thought, i.e. I turn out to be right on a given subject and my friends praise me for my intuition and 'foresight', i acknowledge it as the ego, needing validation and praise and move on. We cannot ignore the ego, because it is a major driving force, IMO, we just have to keep tabs on it.

I agree that everyone is an individual, with an individual outlook on life and for the bigger picture, it is in the hands of the individuals, working together for the whole, even though this will not get us the truth, it will get us alot closer IMO.

EMM

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

2 cents

Everyone here has something to give that's my point. I am so passionate about this site I just don't want it to be all talk ya know.

What if you were discovered? I know we don't think it much but don't some of us deserve it. Of course it's not realistic I know. If I am honest I guess I want to be discovered for my skills, I want to follow the white rabbit so to speak!

Surely it's going to happen, our acceleration that is. So I want to push it forward and to see how it might take shape in its initial stages. How do we really make contact and exchange with one another? I guess is the hidden question I am asking! Do we initiate the white rabbit route or do we wait for something to happen in which case who is the someone that will make 'it happen'!?

I know why don't we organise an ATS gathering of minds seminar. Wow that would be awesome. I'd be the first to attend. We could try and get some key speakers also. As long as we leave with an action plan I don't care. Who knows maybe we leave in a different sense!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

But realized by whom?
Was the premise that No one is looking for me or rather anyone on ATS because we have not proven our expanding intelligence together to someone or something that has been expecting or better yet, has been asking for our presence in a near omniscient collective understanding with that one...

edit: "shine on" should be your signature

[edit on 9-11-2008 by juveous]

Well who knows what is possible if the very knowledgeable minds on ATS got together and put themselves out there. I trying to establish if that would ever happen in the flesh. If it doesn't then I would be deeply saddened that humanity hasn't go the balls to make stuff happen. You get me.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Yeah the ego does need acknowledgement doesn't it! I don't see anything wrong with that. In adition to it though I kind of want to know does it want to be sought after and 'recognised' after all we are here standing on the shoulders of millions and millions of others who have gone before us right (not even counting the sperm we fought off). So why can't we be the ones remembered for eternity. Really why not?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Everyone here has something to give that's my point. I am so passionate about this site I just don't want it to be all talk ya know.

I would love to infect the the mind of the mainstream, I mean, ATS is huge, but I know I am am still apart of a community that is intellectually independent from the rest of the controlled world. For them to see what the ATSers see and get us all on track toward that common goal would take a movement beyond words. I mean, I'm sure there are some out there, but what do you think would kick start a paradigm shift in understanding?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I want to ask this queston in a lead to me or anyone for that matter posting a thread with the title "We're looking for YOU" (no exclaimation mark) if the Mods will permit it that is.

The reason for this is to start a movement of minds towards a end-time goal with clear objectives.

I thought I'd ask this question with its psychological slant, as I think it involves an innner desire to be wanted and admired by our peers all the way up to impressing the God head.

How long have you wanted to be contacted by someone who understands your cause, who see's your light, who hears your words. How do you feel when you are praised, now imagine that from high. This my friend is what you subconsciously yearn for. It is what helps to drive you. The irony is that of the ego which hopefully you all have under control, but, surely it's OK to think your unique, you are, that's why you are here on this site, right? Well I see only dead people outside! So with this in mind it's OK to want to shine. Now think hard I want to ask you this, would you like someone of standing to say "I AM LOOKING FOR YOU."

I'm very curious and don't think it's an outlandish question or anything. It's in the lead up to an end-time plan I have to elevate and integrate up with God. Just a few thousand of us say.

Any thoughts?

Shine on.

P.S. - I'm getting a lot of deja vous on this site!!!?

If only you could have spared the first 3 paragraphs of "Im going to" and "I just want to say" then perhaps someday, someone, will take you seriously.
Curious?Deja vous?
Usually people dont carry on about these when they get them.
They just get them.
Usually only Trolls carry on about it.
Be it as it may, your post I believe has absolutely no point whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I would love to infect the the mind of the mainstream, I mean, ATS is huge, but I know I am am still apart of a community that is intellectually independent from the rest of the controlled world. For them to see what the ATSers see and get us all on track toward that common goal would take a movement beyond words. I mean, I'm sure there are some out there, but what do you think would kick start a paradigm shift in understanding?

Well I believe reality to be fractal or hollographic in nature so I am not so concerned about the rest of the world, it will be taken care of. My concern is in reaching those that have made it so to speak. You get me. There's no way we can tell the rest of the world what we know here on ATS and for it to be 'truly' understood. If we want to teach we should concentrate our efforts on leading by example. However I think our collective experiences here are to precious to be thrown aware to spritually dead people don't you? I mean we don't want to waste our time flogging a dead horse right?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Then you will always live in the wake of those that have acted before you.

And I don't consider sharing my thoughts ie those of deja vous trolling. What a dumb thing to say!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I got a laugh out of that..

hey come on man, this is in a philosophy forum, but after the last post, I realized I look like the troll

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If only you could have spared the first 3 paragraphs of "Im going to" and "I just want to say" then perhaps someday, someone, will take you seriously.
Curious?Deja vous?
Usually people dont carry on about these when they get them.
They just get them.
Usually only Trolls carry on about it.
Be it as it may, your post I believe has absolutely no point whatsoever.

Irony says what?!?

The only thing you contributed to the thread is your belief that the Thread is pointless? Without explaining why? or how? That sounds...pointless, lol.

Don't like it, don't join in, not that hard is it.

OP what did you mean by 'remembered forever'? and 'the ones that made it'.

EMM

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
OP what did you mean by 'remembered forever'? and 'the ones that made it'.

What I mean is we are at the forefront of human evolution couple this with the technological revolution and the rate at which we can gather information and we have a sudden acceleration in our understanding.
Here is a good excert from Waking Life. It explains the telescoping nature of evolution.

There is something about our world in the grand scheme of things I'm not sure what yet but it is being watched carefully. If ATS were to combine their efforts and knowledge and maybe even experiment a little with what we know, we might start a chain reaction and create an energy seen from affar. You see the way knowledge works is an ongoing thing, it is layered and it's not until you combine efforts that you reach the next layer and are able to re-adjust your belief system.

For sure we here at ATS could claim the prize and be remembered forever, just like key figures who have fought in history. I can feel it, I know it's possible, shine a light and they will come! ATS is like a bright light gathering like minded people from around the globe. We must use this power for the benefit of ourselves and humankind, or those that want to receive.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
knowledge without wisdom is dangerous. There are plenty of poeple looking for knowledge to sell the next weapon. Would you like to be the only person with a cure in a sea of sick people, and then try to explain that the only way they will be healed is through faith in themselves. You heal one sick person and everyone swarms. Then when you cant heal everyone they will get pissed and try to kill you. This is what ignorant people do when they encounter ANYTHING greater than them. So why would anyone worth looking for even want YOU to know they exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I like your idea, and Ive seen in in action in many wetpaint wiki's like enlightenedawareness or the gold ring. Maybe you could start an unofficial ATS metaphysical or end time whatever members wiki over at wetpaint. I know Id spend time there.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have always thought of having some weird purpose in life. Im not religious, but there is definitely something greater. People would never expect these next words from me since im more of the "Gangster" type. But I hope that I have a radiant spirit. A rare "glow". My thought is that my life's experience is more like boot camp in a sense. I feel I was destined for something great, but dont we all...

SKIN E

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

However I think our collective experiences here are to precious to be thrown aware to spritually dead people don't you? I mean we don't want to waste our time flogging a dead horse right?

Yeah, based on my observations, spiritually dead people are to be left behind. There is only going forward with a 'live horse' instead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join