It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sexual Preferences

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I think predisposition would be just fine. It would not to be gay though, but rather to have the need to be safe.

I think being gay is much more safe than being hetrosexual and far easier.

The sex would be enjoyable to most everyone so it's not an attraction issue.



HUH?

Taking it up the ass from some hairy smelly ugly man does NOT sound enjoyable to me. The thought of having sex with another man makes me want to puke.

Am I misunderstanding this or are you saying that you would just as easily enjoy sex with either gender? I dont believe people are that switchable.




posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by Amuk
Are you saying me and my wife are not married?

Thats not what our license says. Our marrige is just as legitimite as anyone elses.


Peace brother. I am not saying it is not "legitimate". I am saying that it is a civil union rather than a "marriage"

Call it what you will, but this whole thing is nothing but one huge semantics battle.

Religion wants it called something other than marriage, and gays want it called marriage because they want the same thing, not just the same rights it seems.

Honestly, who cares what the government labels it as.

To label marriages done by the state as civil unions (hetro and homosexual) will sure equality while keeping the religious (which are a huge portion of the US) from tearing the roof off.

That would be the best solution as far as I am concerned because it would please the greatest amount of people.



I agree as long as everyone is treated the same I dont care what they call it.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Taking it up the ass from some hairy smelly ugly man does NOT sound enjoyable to me. The thought of having sex with another man makes me want to puke.


OMG!! Bad Mental Pic BAD!!! I dont know how gay guys do it. I mean seriously.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Amuk
Taking it up the ass from some hairy smelly ugly man does NOT sound enjoyable to me. The thought of having sex with another man makes me want to puke.


OMG!! Bad Mental Pic BAD!!! I dont know how gay guys do it. I mean seriously.



Thats me to each his own but EWWWWW

A gay friend of mine said he felt the same about having sex with a woman after that I had NO argument left. NOTHING will change the fact that I like women.

Why should I expect him to change?



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This could be a learned thing. When I hit 40 I had to get a complete exam, which included prostate, and I learned that I could never be gay.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This could be a learned thing. When I hit 40 I had to get a complete exam, which included prostate, and I learned that I could never be gay.


OMG My dad said the same thing to me after he got his first rectal exam. LMAO!! I remember him saying:

"Son Today Im finally 100% sure.. that im not gay"



[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Ocelot]



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Thats me to each his own but EWWWWW

A gay friend of mine said he felt the same about having sex with a woman after that I had NO argument left. NOTHING will change the fact that I like women.


EEEWWWW is right. Hey if they enjoy it more power to them. I could never be Gay though... I love women too much.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This could be a learned thing. When I hit 40 I had to get a complete exam, which included prostate, and I learned that I could never be gay.



The SOBs dont even take you out to dinner first



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You know what's even more interesting, my doctor is the smallest Chinese doctor I could find.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The SOBs dont even take you out to dinner first


Yeah at least take a man to some dinner and drinks before they stick their finger up your A$$.



posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Amuk
The SOBs dont even take you out to dinner first


Yeah at least take a man to some dinner and drinks before they stick their finger up your A$$.



If BOTH hands are on your shoulders dont pay.....LOL



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As stated. I am open-minded on this topic. Though I do believe it is a personal choice and government has no right to take away any of American's rights, period. It should be equal rights for all men, all sexual preference.

Molestation is a totally different topic from homosexuality. Why can't people accept that gay activity is nothing new, its something that has gone on all the way back in Roman times. Grow up or get your nose out of other peoples' relationship business, eh?

And in saying that I shall remove my own nose from this topic. :
oes realize the irony.::

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by TheRaven]



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What if some Bubba wants it legal to go at it with his goat?I'm sorry had to ask.But seriously what people do in their bedroom is their business.BUT when is this madness gonna stop.Everytime I turn on the television I see gay people.Are we being conditioned to accept homosexuality.Well I am sorry I don't,but I will never interfere with what you do.I am just sick of this stuff being rammed down our throats.I was watching a movie with my children the other night called "Good Boy"and they had a pair of obviously gay men in it.Now is this really necessary?I mean do they need to program our children to think its ok to be gay?I closely monitor what they watch and it wasn't sexual in anyway,but it was obvious they were gay.Where do we as society draw the line?When do we say enough.I really don't think we want to live in a society where anything goes,but maybe I'm in the minority in this post.Fortunatley I am not in the minority in this country...yet.



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
What if some Bubba wants it legal to go at it with his goat?I'm sorry had to ask.But seriously what people do in their bedroom is their business.BUT when is this madness gonna stop.Everytime I turn on the television I see gay people.Are we being conditioned to accept homosexuality.Well I am sorry I don't,but I will never interfere with what you do.I am just sick of this stuff being rammed down our throats.I was watching a movie with my children the other night called "Good Boy"and they had a pair of obviously gay men in it.Now is this really necessary?I mean do they need to program our children to think its ok to be gay?I closely monitor what they watch and it wasn't sexual in anyway,but it was obvious they were gay.Where do we as society draw the line?When do we say enough.I really don't think we want to live in a society where anything goes,but maybe I'm in the minority in this post.Fortunatley I am not in the minority in this country...yet.



I see what you mean. There are a lot of gays in TV these days. But I think they should be. They are a part of our society so of course they were bound to show up on TV sooner or later. So get used to it, because gays are here to stay. You can either be pissed at this fact the rest of your life or you can slowly learn to accept it and move on. I dont have a problem with gay people at all.



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   


I see what you mean. There are a lot of gays in TV these days. But I think they should be. They are a part of our society so of course they were bound to show up on TV sooner or later. So get used to it, because gays are here to stay. You can either be pissed at this fact the rest of your life or you can slowly learn to accept it and move on. I dont have a problem with gay people at all.



Me neither, I think most that do are unsure of their OWN sexuality, so gays make them nervious.

I am not only hetro but a raging hetro.......LOL so I feel no temptation toward the lifestyle

Wasnt it shakespeare that said "methinks thou protests to much"



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Me neither, I think most that do are unsure of their OWN sexuality, so gays make them nervious.

I am not only hetro but a raging hetro.......LOL so I feel no temptation toward the lifestyle

Wasnt it shakespeare that said "methinks thou protests to much"


Truth be told I don't enjoy most gay programming, but damn if they don't make me laugh alot. I think they get funnier the flamier they get (might not even be close to a word, but you should get it
)

Thing is, is a lotof parents repress the hell out of their kids by lying to them.

That's right... LYING TO THEM.

Lying is the intentional misleading of another, and that can come in make forms.

Parents present and repress information in order to shape their childs mind (maybe even to "protect" them) into what they should see the world as being.

If you tell your kid (obviously be mindful of their age) that the world is anything but an unfair, rude, sick, and sadistic place, then you do them a great disservice.

I think the disillusion is getting worse now that it is no longer feed by mom and dad, but rather TV and media is feeding it to everyone.

They just cut out the middle man I guess.



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Me neither, I think most that do are unsure of their OWN sexuality, so gays make them nervious.


Exactly. I think the same thing. One of my best friends is the biggest homophobe in the world, and he pisses me off sometimes with his stupid comments. One time I sugested that he might be gay himself and got so pissed at me he wouldnt talk to me for a week!



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Truth be told I don't enjoy most gay programming, but damn if they don't make me laugh alot. I think they get funnier the flamier they get (might not even be close to a word, but you should get it
)

I think Gay's are some of the naturally funniest people you could ever meet. And most of them on TV are Hilarious.

Thing is, is a lotof parents repress the hell out of their kids by lying to them.

Agreed. Parents should always tell their kids the truth no matter what. Teach the child to think for themselves.

That's right... LYING TO THEM.

Lying is the intentional misleading of another, and that can come in make forms.

Parents present and repress information in order to shape their childs mind (maybe even to "protect" them) into what they should see the world as being.

If you tell your kid (obviously be mindful of their age) that the world is anything but an unfair, rude, sick, and sadistic place, then you do them a great disservice.

Truer words have never been spoken. I will always be thankful to my parents because they never fed me any bull# when I was growing up. They always gave it to me straight.

I think the disillusion is getting worse now that it is no longer feed by mom and dad, but rather TV and media is feeding it to everyone.

They just cut out the middle man I guess.



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thats a poor excuse for an argument, sorry, it is. Being gay cannot be helped, and when it is TWO ADULTS that aren't doing anything illegal, then whats the problem? A pedophile is a completely different situation, there is just no comparison. Being a pedophile means liking UNDERAGE CHILDREN. NOT adults. Huge difference. Child Molestation is not a preferance, just something that comes along with it. It will probably open the doors for new debates if we legalize gay marriage, but, hey, if the 'powers that be' have ANY sense at all, then being a pedophile won't even make the debate for 'legal' or 'not'.

-wD



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Thats a poor excuse for an argument, sorry, it is. Being gay cannot be helped, and when it is TWO ADULTS that aren't doing anything illegal, then whats the problem?

By this rational, being attracted to children can not be helped either. Either you think sexual preference is a choice or an uncontrolable compulsion. Can't have it both ways.

A pedophile is a completely different situation, there is just no comparison.

The is of course a comparison, although it has not been made well yet. After all, we are talking about sexual disire here. That's pretty universal.

Child Molestation is not a preferance, just something that comes along with it.

Child Molestation can NOT be a sexual preference because it is the act, not the attraction or mindset of the person. Being attracted to children IS a sexual preference, regardless of whether you act on it or not.

-wD




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join