It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone Taps? Something Wierd Happened To Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
i was discussing the new world order with a well informed friend of mine, and we were going in depth about the religious and political aspects of the new world order, and mind you..ive been researching and developing myself to advanced levels of thinking about this particular topic. it has been on my mind for a good time now. RFID chips and etc are topics of interest for me. so basically i have been in deep discussion about this with certain individuals including this one person who came over to my house to discuss these things, and i was communicating all of this first through msn messenger and facebook(popular stuff right about now), and then on the phone talking about it, and then shortly after we met in person at my house and were discussing it, this lasted about 3 hours altogether, and then when this person left my house i realized that my LAND LINE was literally dead. i picked up my house phone and i observed that there was "dead" air on the line, not silence, but an actual "air" sound. and this was EXACTLY right after those events i stated had happened. i tried to play around with the cables, i replaced the phone cable, plugged in different phones, and all i can hear was "dead air". BUT, my internet connection was still active through my land line courtesy of my internet router, because i use a laptop so i have a LAN in my house. the line was "dead air" for about 45 minutes, literally not able to contact anybody i wanted to, and then the line started to work, but choppy if u will because the phone showed that the line was "in use" but there was no use of my line at the time, and then when i was able to contact somebody from an outside line thru somebody elses cell phone, i told them about this and they would try to call my house phone but all i could hear for the next 10 minutes after was a busy signal. and then MIRACULOUSLY my phone line begain working again. this is EXTREMELY coincidential for me, since it happend the way it did, and i want to know if anybody knows anything about phone taps and how they work because i was left unfortunately scared, literally, about my situation. can anybody help me out, i need outside opinions on this. its bothering me terribly

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by findthetruth

another thing is that my land line at my house has not malfunctioned for years from what i remember, and if it has it was literally silence, not dead air if u will. i wouldnt be able to hear anything at all, but this time i actualy heard something"dead air". anyway, that is all, please give me your input

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You were probably being set up by the FBI or Homeland Security as a terrorist.

They will try to get you to say things that will cause you to find your self with a 'conspiracy to commit terrorist acts' charge.

Then you will be kidnapped in the middle of the night, or off the street and flown to a secret location where you will have no rights - suspected terrorists have no rights.

You should never do what you did. How irresponsible can one be? Are you trying to get yourself killed/raped/kidapped?

It could have been a sociopathic killer, but instead you got an governmentinformant.

Stay away from this person, say nothing to them ever again - consider your phone tapped and that you are being surveilled/assessed.

*If you don't stay away from this person and can't keep your mouth shut, you will likely be tortured for years in a secret military prison - no one will ever know what happened to you - and it will be your own fault for being so irresponsible and then implicating yourself in terrorism sting.

Good luck. You will need it. You have no idea how screwed you could be if you say anything more or ever communicate with this person again in any way.

I'm not joking. You will be tortured by your government if you persist.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by findthetruth
I'm wondering where you met the person you were talking to, and was that person in a position to do something to your phone when he visited.

Be careful, as there are agents who troll the net looking for "randoms" who they can involve in things so as to blame stuff on them later.

I believe the 2 skinheads who were supposedly going to assassinate Obama and massacre a bunch of schoolkids were set up this way. You might have noticed references to a 3rd person they were talking to who was never named. It may have been an attempt to start violence, or it may have been an operation to test security. But the whole thing was ridiculous to the point of fishiness.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this person is an old friend of mine, and no this person was not in any position to manipulate my phone in any way. i saw the car arrive, person came inside my house, and it was actually this person who tried to use the house phone and realized it was not working, now i remember. but i didnt think anything of it, until the person left, i put two and two together and i was shocked about the whole thing.

can this person be a person of interest in the eyes of the government? a brilliantly intelligent scholar, studies the bible regularly, and is absolutely on point about current events. from what ive been told, this person has access to certain info people dont normally have access too, if you know what i mean. i guess ill leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by findthetruth
this person has access to certain info people dont normally have access too, if you know what i mean. i guess ill leave it at that.

Your friend has info on what subjects? Why does he have access to this info? Has he given you any of this information?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

i cant comment about that. not for the reason that it isnt credible, but simply because those kind of things are probly to much to discuss online altogether. im already concerned about my privacy as it is. so whether im pretending or not, whoever is trying to put surveillence on me will never know, and that is the beauty of it muhaha. but any way. either way i do what i think is right, and i try to disassociate myself from the system because i have the choice to. so does anybody have info on phone taps and how they work by any chance?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yep your phone is tapped,

so is mine

so is your cell, pager, internet etc etc,

EVERYONES COMMUNICATIONS ARE AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS, period, no conspiracy, its a fact, your not special.

OH I dont know.

Really really they listen to everything everywhere and have for a long time.

OP

Look here Legal Challenges against it from the EU by Politicians etc and how and who is doing it,

I would let all your NWO type interested friend's to research and maybe not talk so much about stuff in the public domain.

As you will see they don't bother putting lines on phones these days, all done through the birds in the sky, this thread will have been "Checked" too.

The start of your research can be found here my friend:

Start your search here

The air noise, probably just a technical glitch, happens a lot on telephone lines, caused by water etc, known in the industry as "wet" faults water on copper wire or maybe a "Battery" fault etc.

Fibre optics and dual lines can cause a open line to stay opne when the connection isnt closed.

Your not special to them, they are not after you but they do listen to all of us!

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It sounds like nothing more than trouble in the cable serving the neighborhood or the cable serving your house.

A few days back my phone went out, callers got a busy signal as is normal when a cable fails.

I say cable, but basic phone service is supplied by two small gage wires that are in a cable with perhaps 98 or so additional small gage wires, two of which go to other customers and several spares to cut over to in the event of a failure on a particular phone.

I watched the guy trace the problem and change my pair of small gage wires over to another pair both at the house termination and the pole.

No big deal and more than likely you're simply being a bit paranoid.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
they use this method to catch drug dealers, and they don't even need the phone company to do it. your cell phone's mic can be turned on even if your cell is off. And with the patriot act, "they" don't even need a valid reason for doing so.
I believe that the American people voted to impliment something like that a few years back.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Along these same lines, taps aren't needed.

They can plug your number at the switching station and listen in there.

Not to mention if you're using a cordless phone, all you have to do there is scan the cordless phone frequencies and you can listen in.

Don't make all the phones in your house cordless.

You'll be helpless to report emergencies if the power is out.

Always have a hard wired phone plugged in.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There have been times where I will pick up the phone after it's rang, and the "extension in use" words come up where the number shows up. It's odd to me, because I am the only person home during the day. Sometimes the words show up before I've even picked up the reciever. When this happens, I don't even bother to answer the phone.

Also, I have had on one occasion my saved phone messages become unavailable, and the only way I could retrieve them was to call my phone service provider. Needless to say, I didn't bother to retrieve them as I was suspicious of this.

And yes, I do A LOT of snooping around on websites I should probably avoid. Hubby blames the phone incidents on my frequent visits to an Al Jazeera website.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, I don't know..lol

new topics

top topics

join