It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was, Christianity Really About?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave2thelord
"primates"? your over use of the term degrades your ops ..I cant stopo thinking primates instead of paying attention to what you are trying to say.

My body I experience is a Primate, and I am rather fond of this Primate, having no problem with being one.

See things as they are, Not as you would like them to be....

If I hate the Primate, I hate what created it....

I simply can't do that, as I Love Life and what has been created.

I would rather experience a primate than a fly, I guess...LOL..

The reason why I prefer the word "Primate" is, that According to many ancient writings, the flesh was Not called Man or Human or woman or any other form of man.

Biblically the Primate was called.... A'Dam and Eve

It is because the Primate, named himself after Man....

In other words deceived himself (the Primate A'Dam), in believing he was Man.

The word "Man" originally referred to the Soul...

Or as in the Zionic Language "The House of Life", Life being The True Mind, Consciousness, or Awareness.

Jesus said.... Quote from the Gospel of Thomas...

56. Jesus said,

"Whoever has come
to understand the world
has found only a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the world."

The Life of God Dwells in the Soul, Not in the Flesh.

The Soul is called Man...

And is the offspring of God.

The Word God, as I have said is a "Geometric Algorithm"...

The "Life" of God is The True Mind, Consciousness or Awareness within the Algorithm...

On the other hand The flesh has been Created.

The life of A'Dam was air or to breath.

The Life of The Soul is Consciousness, or Awareness that is in The Light of The Soul or Man that is often referred to in the Ancient writings (for example as is written in a Christian Writing called; "The Thunder Perfect Mind" containing the words of Jesus) as The True Mind, Not the Breath.

There is another from the Book "John's Preaching of The Gospel"...

[Quote] 99. This Cross then
is that which has united
All things by The Word
and which has separated off
what is Transitory and Inferior,

which has also Compacted
All things into One.

But this is Not
that Wooden Cross
which you shall see
when you go down from here;

nor am I the man
who is on the Cross,

I whom now you do not see
but only hear My Voice.

I was taken to be
what I am Not,

I who am Not
what for many others I was;

but what they will say of Me
is mean and unworthy of Me.

Since then,
The Place of My Rest
is neither to be seen
nor told,

much more shall I,
The Lord of this Place,
be neither seen nor Told.

Note....

nor am I the man who is on the Cross,

So all that is written involving these things, has nothing at all to do with the Flesh, but has been twisted around by primates to humanise what had nothing at all to do with them in the first place....

This has been brought about, by Roman Indoctrination...

And again in the same Ancient Christian Book "John's Preaching of The Gospel"...

102. When He had said
these things to me,
and others which I know not
how to say as He wills,

He was taken up,
without any of the multitude
seeing Him.

And going down
I laughed at them all,

since He had told me
what they had said
about Him;

and I held this one thing
fast in my Mind,

that The Lord had Performed
everything as a "SYMBOL"
and a Dispensation
for the Conversion
and Salvation
of man.

Note.... for Man and Not A'Dam.

The "Son of Man" is not of A'Dam or of the flesh, but is of the Root and Offspring of David, The Only Begotten Son.. (No Flesh back then!)

But is also known as "The Man Child" which is a Lattice Work of Light within The Soul and Not the Flesh...

Unfortunately all has been corrupted through Roman Indoctrination, that is of the original writings...

As Jesus Himself said....

39. Jesus said,

"The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves
have Not entered,

nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to."

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

quote below taken from this site: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Religion is designed to focus the people's attention and energy on a single, unchanging, uncompromising and invisible supreme being who allegedly created an inferior human race just for some extra companionship and love for himself and then supposedly foisted a set of oppressive and in some cases arbitrary rules on them, which if broken would be met with unimaginable punishment.

This keeps the followers in a continuing state of fear and compliance. They are afraid to question the intentions of this invisible being and they are afraid of even expressing their own individuality in many cases. Christians and others are taught that they have virtually no power to do anything except pray, worship and do good deeds.

They are taught to practice self denial and are told that their own will is totally irrelevant. Religious followers believe that they are yielding their will over to a benevolent cosmic individual who has single-handedly created the whole universe and has their best interests at heart when in fact they are handing over their will and freedoms to hidden groups of religious elites for the elites own personal gains.

It appears that religion must constantly degrade and humiliate its followers in order to glorify and elevate its god. Unfortunately many people appear eager to give away their power to authority and seem to have a need and even a desire to be ruled and disciplined by it. Worshipping gods is futile and is nothing more than an ancient primitive custom practiced by weak minded and superstitious people. It has no place in the 21st century. The reason we have life in this world is to experience life in this world, not to spend our entire lives studying an old book, looking up to the sky and worshipping an invisible ruler in another realm.

The main method by which Christians in particular are trapped and deceived is with the messiah or saviour story. This is linked to the 'original sin' story which is designed to impose a large amount of guilt onto the whole of humanity. The believers are then so grateful that they have been saved by the son of God nearly 2000 years before they were born that in some cases they abandon all reason, logic and good judgment to obey and worship this god and his son.

Anyone who believes this story is indeed lost because to believe that a god would send his only son to help us, only to see his son get tortured and murdered, and then instead of unleashing all his wrath, simply absolve us from all crimes past and present, is pure madness to say the least. Where is the lesson for us in that? What has been achieved? There is no lesson or purpose because it's all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment.

The so called god that we are expected to worship is undoubtedly just a dictator strawman concocted by the religious elites for the purpose of controlling the masses. If there is a prime creator in this universe then it is unlikely that he would interfere and impose on us by foisting his arbitrary laws, let alone need and demand our frivolous worship and blind obedience. Neither of those things requires any level of mental aptitude or creativity. The intelligence and skills that's been given to many has gone totally to waste.

Many have lowered themselves to the pointless practice of hero worship.

Furthermore, Christianity, Islam and a few other religions are polarized religions. They are polarized against each other. One is believed to be good and the other is seen as bad. The funny thing is, is that each one thinks that their's is good and the other's is bad. In most ways they're both bad. The only good kind of religion is a neutral and all loving one. Polarized religions have been devised by influential elite leaders to play the people off against each other. That way the elite can defeat and enslave the population practically without lifting a finger.

Religion is like a drug to some. And they need a 2000 year old hero to save them - from themselves that is!

The churches don't permit their followers to have any real truth and knowledge because that would empower the people too much so they spoon feed them kiddie stories, half truths, distortions and even lies and the followers value it highly even though they must spend the rest of their lives just making sense of it.

The irony is that religion is pretty much man made, so mankind has really brought this onto themselves.

The religious elites are not totally to blame because many people actually enjoy listening to mystical sounding stories, performing rituals, customs and traditions, playing polarity roles and dramas and waging battles against what they perceive to be a devil boogie man. They also have a secret fetish to be dominated and ruled with an iron fist by a supreme ruler or king.

After all these centuries people still haven't learned to take back their power and start taking responsibility for themselves . - David Icke, "Tales From The Time Loop". (Excellent read!)

The link directly below is a free copy of the book:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you want to delve deeper read: The Gods of Eden by William Bramley or David Icke's "Tales from the Time Loop" Chapter 2 (Web of Deception) Hiding The Secrets.

ALL THE WORLD'S RELIGIONS were created to control and manipulate humanity. "To keep the hairless bipedal apes in line, like good little servants".

Until mankind become reacquainted with his true spirituality and not "religion" he will continue to be enslaved.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for putting my understanding in another way.

What you have indeed introduced, I would have to say is 101% correct...

It is "Roman Indoctrination" for reasons of power which is vanity, that has corrupted the original understanding and tried to humanise and kill the Ancient knowledge, and the True knowledge that is in us all, when we start to experience this program called Earth and the Universe it is in.

You are correct that "The Man Child" or "Son of Man" is Not a Hero but is in fact a Geometric Algorithm, that can be found in Mosaics all over the Earth and Certainly isn't of Flesh at all...

The Avatar Picture of mine on the Left is actually "The Man Child"...

It is a Map that is in the Underside of the Soul and in The Core of the Soul.

Too Small to see in the centre of this Drawing of the Soul....

It is in The Core and Underside of The Soul and can be seen and studied by the use of the Black and Clear Disc I have shown in this thread...

Our Experience is actually a Holograph shown in the Soul...

So in fact we really rule over or own Universe that is duplicated in all Souls.

Most of the Ancient Scripts were in the form of a Parable so the knowledge was retained by the Mind, Consciousness, or Awareness that is in every Soul.

This is for the understanding of our True Selves as we are of that which Creates...

What we experience in this Program is just a small part of the development of The Inner Mind or Awareness.

There is an old saying....

"Woe unto him that relies on the Flesh and Woe unto him that relies on the soul and Woe unto him that relies on these two!"

Yes power is stripped from many....

Now it is Time to take that power back and overcome the natural destructive choices of the Program and go forward with confidence with the Knowledge of what we really are.

1. Awareness or Consciousness, The Observer of all things....

2. the Primate.... The Observed by the Consciousness....

The True Mind is the Most Precious of All.....

The Education is through the Story we experience, as in the flesh.

We should Rule, rather than our flesh rule, over us.

But remember it is the flesh, we learn through in this world, but in saying this, "The Mind" is Still the Most Precious of all, and ultimately is the one that is educated, By The "Outer True Mind" which the Inner Droplets of The Mind are One, through the Program being experienced....

Oops I showed this disc in another thread and Not this thread so I will explain it again but here is a picture of the Disc that is spun slowly allowing you to observe a reflection of the workings of the soul in what I call the Primary Accumulator of The Soul....

I'll get the details and put them below....

[edit on 29-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There is a way of "Interfacing" Directly with the Mind, on a Visual basis, where these programs can be seen and understood...

Your Mind, is a Droplet of The Total Mind and therefore being a part of this, has in fact access to All, according to the nature of your Program, that you are experiencing at present.

Just as you have mirrors to see a reflection of your body, there is also a simple device that allows you to see a reflection of the the workings of your real self (Not the Flesh).

Make up a disc about 200mm in diameter and about 2mm to 3mm thick from "Clear Acrylic Plastic" and stick to it, two Black Masks leaving the rest of the Disc Clear.

Carefully drill a hole in the centre, so you can press a nail firmly through the hole without splitting the plastic. (Forming Like a Spinning Top pointed end of the nail downward of course)

The Blacker the Material used the Better, preferably use Scotch cowl, obtainable from a sign maker...

Now spin the disc, Like a Child's Top in bright Sun Light, on a piece of White Paper without shadows on it.

The Whiter the Paper the Better...

Contrast between the Black and the White is very Important!

As you stare at one spot of the Disc spinning on the paper, when the disc slows down to a very slow spin, you should be able to see, what first appears to be like very fine coloured sand but appearing in the form of light . (This indicates the correct speed)

If you study this phenomena in action, you will come to see many Geometric shapes forming in the granuled Light, but you have to look closely and take notice of what you see....

This should include Line Work, Square Frames, Octagons, Rings of Octagons, 6 and 5 Pointed stars occasionally. Much of this will be seen in rotation in the centre of your vision morphing from one geometric shape to another...

Here is what the Disc should look like in Plan View....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Can you link a youtube video showing us what this would look like?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join