It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible pictures of a ufo my dad caught on camera.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
About 7 years ago my dad took this picture of a cathedral in new mexico. He didn't notice anything at the time, but upon getting the pictures developed, you can see a white dot and what looks like a ufo in the upper right hand corner. The second picture zooms in on it. The pictures havent been tampered with at all.

Let me know what you think about it and what it might be, or if in fact you think it could b e a ufo.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hello, your father did not notice anything at the time the picture was taken so we have no description of how the item behaved. I would guess it is a bird departing from the roof of the church. See his peeps sitting there? LOL but who knows.

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yeah it could be. but im not sure

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

I vote bird too, of course i can't prove it

But if you look carefully, there's a whole bunch of birds on the cathedral, so the bird explanation makes much sense.

Is that the best resolution available of the photo?
Thanks for sharing

[edit on 9/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yeah thats the best resolution that i know of at least.. maybe someone can make it clearer.

it could be a bird, i can definitely see why it might be... but it doesnt look like it in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
thats a bird for sure ...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sorry Calihan,
Really looks like a pigeon. But that is a beautiful church.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sorry Calihan,
Really looks like a pigeon. But that is a beautiful church.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

I've been looking and looking at the pics you posted But i have to agree your dad took a pic of a bird nothing more nothing less.

And of course in your opinion you think its a UFO that's understandable. But even some of the Hoax pics that have surfaced here have a better chance of being a UFO than these pics sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thats the most metallic bird i have ever seen, it certainly looks like its in the background. Kinda looks like (a flying object ) doing a banking manouvure to me, bit blurred because of the speed i guess .

BIRD might be the word, but not here ,

top topics

join