It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Information request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This topic is not what brought me here to ATS, however, the bits of info everyone posts on NWO seems very interesting...

I have read through the posts about NWO, alot of them include alot of emotion from the posters. My request is for you to post info you know, links to show validity, and info on the origins of NWO. I have done search after search on NWO involvement, I always end up at some other discussion board where again, there is so much emotion from the poster, it is difficult to seperate fact from opinion. Due to the level of emotion in some posts, the original message is lost in the heat of the OP's own speculation.

Things I would like to know include:

I have read here, that they intend population control. For what purpose?

What are the origins of the suspicion of NWO existence?

Is is proven that there is such organization. or is this a wide speculation?

I'm not looking for anyone do the research for me, but if you happen to have a reputable link(s) that shows fact instead of speculation,book suggestions, a news story that sticks in mind, or any other info readily available in your arsenal, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit to add:
Again, I am not lazing out of doing my own research, My resources are limitted to the www and, well, I figure that if there is much VALID info on the www about such an organization, it wouldn't be on for long.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Haiku]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
First off, I would be weary of websites, because a lot of them just spew propaganda. But, Alex Jone's website at www.prisonplanet.com is pretty good and fairly unbiased to either side. I'd recommend using that. There are some good books out there. One of them being Conspiracy Theories by Robin Ramsy which you can get off of Amazon.com here: www.amazon.co.uk... As for your questions

I don't know if they intend population control. I think it depends on who gets in power.

The origin of the NWO's existence would date back a long time ago way back to Greece. That's when they were conquering the world and stuff before modern times.

I'd recommend reading Ron paul's book Revolution: A Manefesto that has a great deal of information about the federal reserve and the gold standard.

And, to answer your last question, whether or not there is a group that is existing of it is unsure, but, there is no doubt that people within the government are talking about a new world order.

I did an FOIA request for the world government and I was given this link to George H W Bush's speech, and, yes, the speech on March 6, 1991 was real.

It can be found here:

bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

I hope that helps answers some of your questions.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haiku

Theory on Population Control :

A: They are being the good parents by looking at the earth as a whole and imagine the repercussions of a high population count.

B:They are experimenting biological weapons

C:It is designed to be a new sort of evolutionary process were only people with superior qualities would be selected. All minorities or degenerates would be exterminated thus in theory creating a utopia.
No link to add for this one sir. I haven't seen a lot of credible things on this subject. You occasionally see the biological weapons one strung in with chem trails but that's merely it. Some links even talked about aliens livng underground working with the elite to help produce strategies that would help kill us off.

The origins of the NWO have been with humanity for a while. It's just that we need someone to worship and someone to proclaim evil. For our forefathers the elites were Britain for us we have perpetuated this shadow organization that controls every aspect of the world. While as crazy as this sounds it could be done. Here's a link, its a long read hope you enjoy. You have to make your own decision if the NWO exists or not because all in all it stems from your experiences and interpretations of society.

History of the NWO

A suggested book to read would be The New World Order for Hg Wells. Now keep an open mind when you read this you might learn a thing or two.

Well like I mentioned before people thrive off fear. We create the idea of the NWO and label it as evil. From what I have seen around here, there hasn't been much facts about the new world order only speculations. They may exist or may not. They may want to hurt us or not. They may be top government officials or might even be perpetuated by fear mongers like Alex Jones who want to cash in a buck or two. No link for this one, I couldn't find anything that you couldn't on your own.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Everyone here is going to go up in arms and tell you all about the big bad nwo. With all government comes negativity. But let me just go ahead and tell you, the nwo is certainly not dealing in murderous population control. For people who are against fear mongering, you sure are good at propagating it. The plan of nwo is to unite the world's government systems. Unite the world's wealth. If we are all united through our government and our wealth,of what use would war be? There would be no reason to go to war. Simply have short lived police actions to clean up the rebellious regieons.
Then, they would see that the wealth was invested into the people they serve. Investing in education,healthcare,irradicate poverty,combine technology efforts etc. The best thing about it is, President Obama is going to implement nwo oaction very quickly, with effort towards a smooth transition.
You will get alot of negative info. Use it as you will. I happen to support the nwo movement, not a common place to stand here on this board.

alright let the bashing begin

[edit on 9-11-2008 by 1nt3rp0l]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
To me, the grand meta-conspiracy of the NWO requires a certain level of belief, so I don't embrace it as a whole. When you look into, a lot of it is about the various groups that control politics, big business, and the media.

It's clear that some of the things often talked about are true:

The Bilderberg group and other similar groups do meet in private, and they are attended by many elites.

People who are or have been members of groups like the CFR do have a larger number of people in active government than you might expect if you look at the culture of think tanks overall.

The media is owned and controlled by just a few companies, and these are big business interests, so you would never hear any news that goes against the owners from them.

Governments that claim to be democratic are often not, one example of this would be the death penalty in the UK, personally I am against it, but in poll after poll, the population vote that they want it back. If we were truly democratic, then it would be restored. An example for the USA would be the bailout, overwhelmingly the population was against it, but it went ahead anyway.

There is an aim toward world governance, with a more bureaucratic than democratic bent, for example the EU. It doesn't take long to find stories of unelected officials in Brussels overriding the normal way of life for member states.

I'm sure you have read many of these types of things in relation to the NWO. Personally, I call these things Globalisation, Corporatism, and Corruption.

The NWO theory tends to lump it all together, and claim that they are all in communication, plotting together, often with overtones of satanic evil.

Personally I see little or no actual strong evidence of this, so I tend to think more of them as all being individual global players, aiming to amass as much power and money, usually with certain ideologies attached. This still results in a problem for us as citizens, those global players with the most power do effectively rule the world, I just don't like to add Satanism or a huge conspiracy into the mix, most of their work is done openly.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Here is an excerpt from a site I just found that will give you some info

NWO Chronology

Professor Carroll Quigley was Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University. President Clinton has publicly paid homage to the influence Professor Quigley had on his life. In Quigley's magnum opus Tragedy and Hope (1966), he states:"There does exist and has existed for a generation, an international...network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies...but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So..thats where ol AJ's site migrated to eh...www.prisonplanet.com...and he is "middle of the road" on issues?? With a website url title like that...I still maintain my opinion that hes just a bit out there with telling everyone that we are all going to be rounded up and put in camps and have troops marching down main street USA and tanks and black helicopters all over the place and to be suspecting of every single person we see every day.

IMO, hes a bit paranoid.

But I enjoy listening to his programs..if for anything the entertainment value and good laugh here and there.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nt3rp0l
Everyone here is going to go up in arms and tell you all about the big bad nwo. With all government comes negativity. But let me just go ahead and tell you, the nwo is certainly not dealing in murderous population control. For people who are against fear mongering, you sure are good at propagating it. The plan of nwo is to unite the world's government systems. Unite the world's wealth. If we are all united through our government and our wealth,of what use would war be? There would be no reason to go to war. Simply have short lived police actions to clean up the rebellious regieons.
Then, they would see that the wealth was invested into the people they serve. Investing in education,healthcare,irradicate poverty,combine technology efforts etc. The best thing about it is, President Obama is going to implement nwo oaction very quickly, with effort towards a smooth transition.
You will get alot of negative info. Use it as you will. I happen to support the nwo movement, not a common place to stand here on this board.

alright let the bashing begin

[edit on 9-11-2008 by 1nt3rp0l]

may i ask...why are you so optimistic?..what makes you think THEY will eradicate poverty for instance..they couldnt care less about the poor now..all they are are entities that cheaply create all our carpets..clothes and TVs......so why should they care when they have control of the whole planet?..

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haiku

Download and listen to the entire Mystery Babylon Series of broadcast by William Cooper. He covers alot of these subjects.

top topics

join