It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens serial abductors or random snatch and grabbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Assuming that abductions are real and done by aliens, What are the common traits of abductees and what can you do to enhance your odds of being abducted? i personally would enjoy a visit and a physical exam as long as i could remember it and communicate with them. i always hear how terrifying it is but i believe i'd be exited.
So are they serial abductors that can be profiled ? please let me know if any of you ats'ers have discovered a common thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
For many they share the RH negative factor. Bloodlines seem to be somewhat followed. In my case, my blood is basic O positive, but it seems to be one bloodline on my fathers side, the IQs of various family members and my nordic grandfather with my grandmother who had a large amount of Dutch. They are creating, over time, nordic type hybrids, plus other races as well. But it seems that many of the nordics that visit people may be grey aryan hybrids. Some of these hybrids have actually been placed on other time lines, so some of the races visiting consider us their ancestors. Its rather complicated. I've been really trying to get down to agendas here. Though I haven't settled on what I lean towards believing in full just yet, the author of Alien Minds, which can be downloaded for free, is gl2 on ATS and he suggests that an aggressive, over-populated race called the verdants has something to do with all of this and the greys. And they are misleading people. Its very complicated.

here
and
here

I'm really studying gl2's theory right now as a possible reason.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
very long and interesting story he has. i'll read more on his web site. i dont feal afrais of them as many seam to be. they obviously have the ability to do what ever they want and if they meant to do harm they would come as the first explorers of the Americas did and take what they want and answer no questions. It seams to me as though they rather do no harm and get in and out quietly.I have a deep seed of curiosity with in me and hunger to know answers but i'd prefer to get them straight from the source. In the mean time i will settle for witness testimonies.
thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

Assuming that alien abductions are, in fact, taking place, I would hesitate to further assume that it would be an enjoyable experience. Supposedly some people disappear and never return from that. For a human comparison to what could --potentially-- be behind some of these "abductions," consider:

Poachers!

Regardless of any supposed alien laws and practices regarding humans, I can't imagine why there wouldn't be some who just want to get their hands on humans and/or human sperm and egg cells to raise their own, or do with them as they saw fit. We do it all the time with exotic species here on Earth, and if we had interstellar technology, there are those of us who would try to do it with an intelligent alien race, too.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The vast majority of people claiming alien abduction aren't really having alien abductions, but are having military abductions where their abductees are leaving them with false screen memories that is aliens

The people who are having real interactions with "aliens" are so because they are star seeds and are interacting with their own people. I would say that out of the people who are having actual "alien" interactions 95% or higher are star seeds. Only a very small percentage of people having interactions with aliens are not star seeds.

Military abductions (human) - traumatic, abusive, experimentations.

Actually Alien Interactions, while they do include medical procedures for the health of that person, they are a very spiritual encounter.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They're super super serial...

...like Manbearpig

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The vast majority of people claiming alien abduction aren't really having alien abductions, but are having military abductions where their abductees are leaving them with false screen memories that is aliens

I'm afraid I must disagree with the above statement.

There is hardly any evidence to support the alleged abduction stories and alien greys theory. So how people often jump to this conclusion is quite absurd really.

I'm not saying either hypothesis is impossible, but I still don't understand why people assume these things when we don't even know what UFO's really are in reality.

I do believe that SOME UFOs are extraterrestrial, but before that hypothesis can be proven CONCLUSIVELY, we should stop jumping to the conclusion of these highly improbable and highly unlikely assumptions.

[edit on 9/11/08 by Majorion]

top topics

join