It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brady Quinn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think that Brady Quinn, Clevelands backup Quarterback, did a good job in Thursdays loss to the Denver Bronco's. He had them ahead for most of the game. Then their defense let them down by letting Denver get back in the game. He even briefly put Cleveland back in front before the defense gave the game away again.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Honestly, I think he should be their starting quarterback. I'd love to see the Browns become competitive again. I miss the perennial playoff teams they had in the 1980s.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And they were a really great team from when they were members of the All American football League from 1946-1949, and then from when they became part of the NFL from 1950 through the late 1960's. They won all 4 AAFL Title games, and then they made appearances in each of the NFL Title games from 1950-1955, of which they won three. The great Otto Graham was the Cleveland Brown's QB during those ten years. During those ten years, they were a great passing team. Then they drafted Jim Brown in 1957 and were known as a great running team. They've had many great players since then, too. And I think Brady Quinn should be their starting QB myself.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And they were a really great team from when they were members of the All American football League from 1946-1949, and then from when they became part of the NFL from 1950 through the late 1960's. They won all 4 AAFL Title games, and then they made appearances in each of the NFL Title games from 1950-1955, of which they won three. The great Otto Graham was the Cleveland Brown's QB during those ten years. During those ten years, they were a great passing team. Then they drafted Jim Brown in 1957 and were known as a great running team. They've had many great players since then, too. And I think Brady Quinn should be their starting QB myself.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nice debut...

But remember, even you and I could do good vs the enver Broncos effense this year...

they should trade DA to the Vikes or something.

top topics

join