It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th Planet and Illuminati Ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mars used to be an inhabited planet. With a civilization that stretched across the solar system. They were the premier species of the solar system. They had a thriving system on there home planet and bases on the Moon of Earth and the 10th planet that is now the asteroid belt. It is my belief that everything was going fine for the civilization until a cataclysmic event happened on the 10th planet, causing it to explode. This cause another cataclysmic event, this time on Mars. After this happened, those left on the Earth and Moon where stranded and left with out a home and quite possibly the resource to continue their civilization.

We may never know what or how the 10th planet blew up, But there is evidence in some of the photos taken. Most notably the Face on Mars and the recently the rover missions have given us many photos of objects at first look like rock but have unexplainable likeness to that of tools that we use today and other object that they left behind maybe in a mass evacuation. There are also photos from the moon and the Apollo program that gives images of towers and glass like structures that researches have been presenting for the last 15 years.

But if there were people left form this great event that might have been left here on Earth and the Moon, they may have looked similar to us. Or larger versions of us, and where we get many of our legends from. In fact they could be the men of renown mention in Genesis 6:4. They may have been watching over our population from the beginning and genetically, and possibly culturally. They may have even made the stories of the Bible in order to instill core values that they wanted us to believe and follow.

As it seems in the beginning, humans where evil and unruly and possibly on the verge of collapse. It even says that “GOD” thought about wiping everything clean and starting over. Could we be the legacy of a long forgotten civilization that was trying to bring us along that one day that we may have join them in the stars. Or maybe it was some more sinister reason. Perhaps we were nothing more that a primitive race of slaves to do their bidding for them. Perhaps the survivors of that long lost grand culture is still preserved through the centuries. And perhaps they are still continuing the great experiment.

The Aliens, for lack of a better term, may have survived through the years. They may have intermingled with humans from time to time to keep he blood line fresh, but for the most part, they keep to them selves when breeding and rarely let outsiders in. This also helps keep there power intact. This sound like some group to you guys. The Illuminati.

The Illuminati is a group of Aliens with human DNA intermixed into theirs to give them some of our traits so they don't stick out. But they, for the most part are the last for the ancient civilization that was guiding our development, and could be doing the same thing. They could also be corrupted now being the last of their species and they are controlling us for their own gains. But it makes some sense. They are a group of people who want to keep their blood line pure, what better reason than that of being a species separate from us. They would now at this point be part of our genius because of the intermixing of human DNA into there bloodline, so they would be a kind subspecies to homosapien. As we are homosapien sapien, they may be homosapien martion, but still apart of the species.

If these Aliens are still apart of this world and have been controlling us and guiding us as were there previous edict prior to their civilization, to what end are they doing it now. Are they trying to bring us to the level that they were previously at in the world, or are they trying to keep us reigned in and not letting us expand at the rate that we could. It is a questions that we may have answer to. We just have to looking NASA and the cover up of information that is always prevalent when dealing with the agency. They control the flow of our information and are always debunking to a fault that nothing could be an alien artifact, everything to them is either just random stone or coincidence when dealing with obvious geometric structures. Such as the face on Mars and the towers on the moon. It is discoveries like these that NASA just plainly says don't exist or are just a play of light and shadow. It could be a control of information that these aliens are only letting out a little bit at a time. And the Brookings Report worked right into their hand, if not made that way just for them.

Could it be to a greater good that they are doing this. Are they guiding use because they are helping us to become them? Or is it something more sinister, well sinister to us, but an elaborate, long lasting science experiment with the coding of DNA? Will they ever let us know? Do they know what they are anymore or why they really do what they do? Are the Illuminati of today, descendants of the ancient Aliens, but just don't know it. They just know there recent heritage and told who they can breed with and what there inherited function in society is? These are questions to which we need answers?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have heard that the human body is like a perfect machine and the only reason the body fails is because it is coded out of our DNA, you might be on to something.

Have you ever watched the movie Stargate?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
so the symboite could be the dna itself then to them humans have no identity if thy have no dna cause that is what science teaches me is the identifying marker of scientology or genetics or eugenics. so whn i feel a fire in my body lately i have been communicating with it and this fire has awakened me in many ways in the past few years to the point where i dont sleep at all. i wonder if this has anything to do with what you are talking about regarding stargates. about the 10th planet as a person who is common i notic that like a year ago the earth left and is only seeable in dreams but i dont sleep by people who may remember me. its like my body is focusing in a different diffection of what i was taught of earth with me having dreams of dragons and all kinds of neat creatures. if the wealth of a prior civilization was encoded in symbols into a body then what of the body that disregards the body seeking not the symbols that were recorded. i think having a body in time with this wealth insid of a body means things will play out. and about the 10th planet maybe they were messing with what makes who we were while we are in this dimension not possible to exist as how we were to be relegated to this dimension because of what we were tampering with. about the illuminati if i were to tell you i was horus and i am facing you now not as a lion but as a man who grew up in america but in a different perspective of how you percieve my time would you believe me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen Stargate, and think along the lines that there is a lot of truth in those movies and tv shows. I think though that they live among us now, but there could have been a sect who took off to deep space that could be coming back now to find there decedents. That would explain a lot of abductions. They could be making a genetic road map back to who are true aliens, or more aliens than the rest of us, to connect and reestablish relations and control over the so called "experiment".

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There was this project by NASA a while back, sending a list of names via microchi[ to the planet we know as Niburu. Just looking through the names you will find that many are in relation, the database of names is huge. It's been a while since I looked through this stuff, but I do remember seeing the Bush family on the list as well as many high ranking military etc. It's speculative information to say the least, I just found it odd. Then when I was sorting through all this info I came across a calendar for Space Events detailing a mission to set up International Space stations on the moon. The links are within this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
about the illuminati if i were to tell you i was horus and i am facing you now not as a lion but as a man who grew up in america but in a different perspective of how you percieve my time would you believe me.

I would say that anything is possible. Putting a cat in a box and shutting the lid, it has a 50/50 chance of being there when the lid is closed. Anything is possible. I would like to see you back your claim of being Horus the son of Osiris and Sirius. But I believe if there were true Egyptian gods as explained in the history, the comparison to being a lion would more than likely be metaphorical to the way of a attitude or demeanor. They would have the looks of the following three options if they are/were real. They would either look total different from us, a mix of human/alien features, or totally human.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The "Great Experiment".

I have nothing to verify what I'm about to say. I was given this information because I asked the "spirits" questions.

A long time ago, several advance "spirit beings" scientists, which specialize in genetic manipulation, got together and after a period of time decided to do an experiment.
There question was "Can a spiritually and scientifically advance civilization raise the consciousness of a "low" civilization"? What they decided to do was to outfit an automated spaceship to fly to a "low" planet. The "low" planet they chose was Earth. Then, they created "test tube" fetuses that would develop into human beings. Each person was given a "spiritual" specialty. The space ship had everything needed to raise and educate all of the babies/humans on the ship, hereinafter referred to as the "control group". The education, the "raising" of the control group, growing the food, feeding and training was all automated. That is how the scientists set-up the "experiment". The space ship would arrive at Earth when the "control group" was approximately 25 years old. There were 3 possibly more of the "control group" that didn't develop genetically as originally intended. These "abnormalities" had more than one "spiritual specialty".

On the way to Earth the "control group" formed their own "clics". When the "control group" arrived on Earth they were ready to "go out and raise the "locals" conciousness. After a very short period of time it became apparent that each "clics" had very different ideas on how to go about "raising the counciousness" of the "locals". At this time the "scientists" that were conducting this experiment were hopeful.

Great civilizations were developed around the world that had several similarites in their advance scientific knowledge. Some of their engineering feats we cannot duplicate today. Others we do not even know about. That is another subject, back to this one.

After a period of time, what began to happen was that the "control group" was going backward, becoming less "advance", and more like the "locals", uncivilized. This was happening because of the personality traits of the "locals" such as jealousy, power, I'm right - your wrong, I'm better than you and fear were becoming a part of the "control group" psyche. So, what happened was that the "clics" developed their own "defensive" technology. The power hungry ones developed "attacking" technology. This escalated to the point that the "clics" destroyed each other. Those that didn't die slowly devolved to the 'local" level of consciousness and passed away after hundred(s) of years.

The interesting part is that the "Great Experiment" is not done. The vast majority of the "control group" has been reincarnated and is living among us now. They are back to "finish" their goal of raising the "locals" consciousness. It'll be interesting to see how that unfolds.

Thats the way it is.

top topics

join