It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama "movement" is already underway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-
Monkey see monkey do huh? In case you don't know, and by your silly assumptions it appears, Obama is NOT Bush. Two different people. We should've impeached all presidents of the United States? You are implying just that with your repeating spam.

Why is pointing out that the other side did the same thing "spam". Impeachment talk before a President-elect takes office is nothing new, it happened to Bush. Is it because they are talking about Lord Obama that there is feigned outrage?

History did not begin on the day you were born, and it didn't begin the day Bush took office. (Yeah I got that from Rush!)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Unless Repubs can take some control of the house and senate ain't no B.O. being empeached for nothing. I'm not a supporter, but if the guy is going to mess up, let him.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Like I said put up or shutup. I verify pretty much everything I claim with sources. WHERE ARE YOURS?!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Impeachment talk before a President-elect takes office is nothing new, it happened to Bush.

Really?

You know what, never mind, if what comes around goes around then Obama will finish his term just like Bush jr would.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Impeachment talk before a President-elect takes office is nothing new, it happened to Bush.

Really?

You know what, never mind, if what comes around goes around then Obama will finish his term just like Bush jr would.

Oh so you support this out of revenge? I didn't know revenge was a virtue.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm curious. If "what comes around goes around" why even mention it until Obama has ACTUALLY COMMITTED A CRIME? Bush has committed many, as a previous poster pointed out.

My only hope is that justice will be served on this, the nation's MOST renegade administration perhaps since Warren Harding. Although I'm not even sure that Harding's crimes compare to Bush's.

Nah, Bush has already covered the Teapot Dome scandal and upped the stakes a considerable amount more!

Difference is that back then we actually drug our political criminals into court. Fortunately for Hoover, he didn't see his day in court due to his death. If he hadn't, he would STILL be in jail.

I figured that at this point, people were BEYOND trying to apologize for this criminal government.

Edited because I had the wrong President's name.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Jazzman, I did read your post and I wasn't trying to imply that you were one of the people who were acting this way. Just stating my humble opinion on the subject.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
[edit on 8-11-2008 by peewee1263]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

No, it's just sarcasm.

reply to post by peewee1263

Oh, okay, my bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the people who started this movement started it from here...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
My only hope is that justice will be served on this, the nation's MOST renegade administration perhaps since J. Edgar Hoover. Although I'm not even sure that Hoover's crimes compare to Bush's.

The Major is trying to recall J. Edgar Hoover's presidency, when was he elected?

It's difficult for the Major to accept flawed analysis.

The Major is now going to go out and find a teacher and punch them square in the nose, dereliction of duty in the ranks can never be tolerated.

Dismissed.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Sorry but I don't consider a George Soros backed website a source. Just like you wouldn't consider WorldNetDaily a reliable source....I could flood ATS with all kind of threads from WorldNetDaily...but it wouldn't make them true and wouldn't change anyones mind on the left. Heck, I don't even consider the NY Times a reliable source.

The internet can prove all things to all people, just because you have a source doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I use any and all sources I can, if you have any questions about my sources please point something out and I'll find more.

Now back to you and your claims. Where is the news article, television report, radio recording talking about impeachment. I live in Palm Beach County Fl and if anyone would have been calling for Bush's impeachment it should have been us. In fact I can give you many stores that Gore actually won the election ranging from obviously partisan
archive.democrats.com...
www.commondreams.org... Hmmm but they all have there own sources almost like say... it was academic.
But here I'll just throw this out there.
www.americanpolitics.com...
All with sources to the palm beach post, my local news paper that is not partisan.

Wait this was back to you, since you can find anything on the internet to support anything. Where's this call for Bush's impeachment when he was still president elect.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by peewee1263
I say leave the man alone! What are these people wanting to impeach him for? He's not even the president yet. I think that people need to give him a chance to prove what he can do. After all, he can't be any worse than Bush( hopefully)

Ill leave him alone when he can leave our guns alone, our 401ks' our IRA's etc. Prove what he can do? Hey if this guy had any interest in proving anything, anything at all.

Like his Birth Certificate

After all, he can't be any worse than Bush

Wanna bet

[edit on 9-11-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Yawn.....here is something for the source-freaks..........

www.democrats.com...

Democrats.com has led the fight to impeach George Bush and Dick Cheney since they stole the 2000 election.

I could list more, but that would be redundant.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Jenna

Was it assanine for the Impeach Bush crowd to start planning for Bush's Impeachment before he took office?

Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page.

Prove your assertion.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Dude this was a real reason. He won florida by under 600 votes, and countless thousands more were omitted from certain "black populated" communities. His brother was the gov and Kathy Harris was a republican fluffer. The Supreme court awarded the presidency.

Your point is moot.

So i guess you should post your first example now.

AAC

[edit on 8-11-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Dude this was a real reason. He won florida by under 600 votes, and countless thousands more were omitted from certain "black populated" communities. His brother was the gov and Kathy Harris was a republican fluffer. The Supreme court awarded the presidency.

Your point is moot.

So i guess you should post your first example now.

AAC

Don't mention the uncounted Military vote... Don't mention that Algore only wanted to recount a portion of the state, by doing that he was disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters...and don't mention that Algore couldn't even win his homestate of Tennessee. If Algore wins Tennessee, Florida doesn't matter. Even John McCain won his homestate in a electoral college blowout.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just as Obama doesn't deserve all the praise he gets, he doesn't deserve this yet either. At least let the poor guy be sworn in before we claim that he is going to either save or destroy America.

However, I will remain a skeptic, as usual, and keep my eyes and ears open, watching every move. I watch all politicians this way. See, I don't trust any of them, no matter what political party they attach themselves to.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

This is only the beginning. They will attack him like they did Clinton, only much worse.

Did not Bush lose his home state of Connecticut?

None of this changes the fact Florida was sabotaged.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join