It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Bigfoot caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
And this time it appears to be genuine footage, only question is - is this just some hunter in a ghillie suit.

You decide.

PS - if someone could embed the video in this post I'd be grateful.

www.hunttv.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok, I watched it a few times, and here's my question. To me, it looks like this "creature" is walking OUT of camera sight. The position he
s at when the video starts, as he walks off, is strange, because, well, where exactly did he come INTO view.

I say it's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the footage is from a stealth camera, which is motion activated. I think the reason it's only in the picture for 9 frames is becasue by the time the camera caught the motion, the animal was already passed the cameras field of view.

As far as to it being authentic i'd say it's pretty strait forward. It seems to me that bigfoot has been captured on film. I've known they were out there. I hunt a lot and a couple of my close friends had an experience with a sasquatch while hunting in Washington. As far as i'm concerned they exist. I hate to say it the only way to prove their existance is either to kill one and show it's dead body to the press, OR, tranqulize it and try to keep in captivity long enough to show it to the public and get some biologist to look at the thing and study it.

Thanks for posting the vid!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks human to me. and I think this has been discussed on ATS before :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
looks definetly human,could one of the party have been in the area and not realised they were close enough to set off one of the cams.To me it looks like thats what happens exactly,then they suddenly realise and go back off camera.They may have not owned up to this to the rest of the party thus the others believing it to be more than what it actually is.I would love to be proved wrong however!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well its not good footage but its quality footage. cant see much of it but it looks decent. maybe it is real who knows.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Are we supposed to make a judgment based on 1/25 of a second of footage? For all I know it could be one of the mexican "wolf boys" taking a leak in the woods....

Edit: my sig is kind of ironic

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Lecter]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I would have to agree that since it was moving, the camera only caught part of it before it was out of camera. On the other hand, this is what always happens. It could be a "Good Ol Boy" joke. I know some of these guys really get a kick out of yankin on people's chains. I know I do.

We'll have to wait to see how much interest it generates. If there is any merit to the tape, someone in the BIG media will pick up on it and dig around for more facts. Who knows, maybe there will be more video from another camera they have put out somewhere.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I smell a hoax. It looks like a guy in a bear suit.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
awesome find mate, my crypto/hunting pals will enjoy the nature of this find for sure!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think bigfoot IS blurry.

That's why we can't get good footage. To me, a blurry monster is scarier than a normal one.

I call hoax on this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I wonder if it could be the one and only Cryptomundo founder Craig Woolheater that is behind this. This wasn't in Texas so it may or may not be.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i know a bunch of country boy bow hunter aren't the ideal CIS detectives, but did they collect any evidence?

Footprints?
Hair?
Broken branches?

the thing seems to phase out of the last frame. very weird. maybe they're just having fun with guille-suit? still, has that spooky feeling to it. wasn't that blueblur ghost thing filmed right around this time? are the gateways opening to the other side?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
As I said in the previous discussion:

AboveTopSecret, HuntTV Stealthcam

10 posts down. Publicity Stunt!

Seems to be pretty effective since its still being discussed a few months later!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion here:
AboveTopSecret, HuntTV Stealthcam

Please also see Posting guidelines - Posting videos in the Crypto Forum

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join