It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im pretty sure this was a ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
during P.E at school the whole class was heading towards the basketball courts and me and my friend Edgar were looking at the ground when we see this shadow basically block out the sun for like a split second it looked like when a cloud passes in front of the sun but like in super fast forward. after it happened me and edgar looked all around for like a plane or a bird even though i doubted it could be either when none was found i asked him u saw that 2 rite? and hes like yeah. then hes like alien invasion and i said yup that was weird.

the shadow looked kind of long but now that i think about it it might have been a lot of little ones

i want to say that it could have been a plane but it was waaay 2 fast 2 be a plane

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

It could have easily have been a flock of geese passing by. Then perhaps going behind a building.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
you'd think so but no

for one thing there are no buildings much taller than 3 stories anywhere except for the apartments next to the school but it was morning and the sun wasn't shining at an angle were that could happen also for it just to be geese going behind a building then the shadow of the building would have to be there also correct? and unless im missing some smart guy point then you would have to see them where that building's shadow ended right?

and they would have to be VERY large geese. when i said little ones i meant little compared to the full shadow because like i said before the shadow like blocked the sun like when its a windy but cloudy day and suddenly it goes from really bright to kinda dark to really bright again have you seen the size of the clouds that do that? the thing that did this had that same effect but like in a 100th of the time well maybe faster but im not sure since i don't measure how fast clouds pass by

and my last little um defense is that i haven't seen a duck let alone a geese in ages the last time i saw one was in like spring when i was walking to school. it was on some ones lawn, bathing in their sprinklers

so yeah feel free to trump my arguments with more scenarios

new topics

join