It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious red marks on my leg after abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

My friend .I too had similar experiences in the 80s.I know what its like ...dreading going to sleep because it will happen all over again and again.The only relief I was able to find was having a relationship with Jesus.If you will call on his name ,if you cant speak due to paralysis think his name over and over.and rebuke them.My experience was feeling the hands around my throat choking the life from me.It took all the will I could summon just to think the Lords name,but with each thought of his name their grip would lessen until after several repetitions their grip and presence would flee.After a few such bouts they ceased their attacks.A lot of the alien phenomena is demonic influence.Their plan is to deceive humans into thinking theyre something theyre not.I hope this helps,I would also ask you to check ur life are or have you been exposed to or have u dabbled in the occult,ths can open doorways that Must be shut,,,you can do it with Gods help.I pray for Gods peace and protection on you and ur family.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Hey, where you reading this thread recently? www.abovetopsecret.com... (Gl2's really intelligent thread)

I posted on there about my experience. My memory was of greys and a woman with her dark blond hair in a ponytail. There was a group of children, that they were working with.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
For some reason greys sound a bit like vampyres, perhaps their dna work many thousands of years ago actually created this hybrid we call vampyres, I mean the long living immortal types, because theres so many interesting threads on ATS about them. I kept thinking if they exist, greys were behind it. Plasma huh!

[edit on 8-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Give the guy a chance to breath man YOU DON'T KNOW whether he's telling the truth or not. You come across like an amateur psychologist.Sheesh and you have a thread about a possible implant. I think your the one who needs to check himself. I'm not being a jerk but feel I must call this as I see it. Have a nice evening.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You claim to have these powers so you must know what we all think. Why do you come here posting for help when you can just telepathically get the answers you want?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

This is happening to me also, but not the marks, I wont sleep now at night and I fear I'm loosing my mind please help kim kansas >SNIP<

[mod edit to remove personal info - email address]

[edit on 11/9/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
May I suggest you take another photo of your leg with todays newspaper in full view as well? Or todays news on your computer behind it? This is often a good way to record things, proving it isn't an old photo off the internet. They do look sore and painful but you say they aren't? I thought you said you had "cuts" on your leg in your previous post? Did I get that right?
I met a woman once who had 2 of those marks on her ankle and like a blackish burn scar beside it. She said to me it felt like she had been plugged in by a 2 pin power socket. She said it hurt.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeahhh
And wait... you say you cant tape them because it doesnt happen while the light is on.
Umm..... if you are so scared of them...couldnt you just leave the light ON while going to sleep?
Not even a small nightlight?
thats more than enough for a camera to film by....

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hello. I made it to page 2, but like all ATS threads this has degenerated into yet another typical, mindless and boring "skeptics vs. believers" thread.

To the original poster, I may not have all the answers, but I'm willing to offer my perspective if you find it useful.

"video tape it to PROVE IT!"

Don't waste your time. If nothing appears on the video, it doesn't prove that nothing is happening. If something does appear on the video, the people who don't believe you will simply come up with alternative explanations that neatly fit into their own belief system. And, even if by some extreme magic you actually do manage to convince anyone...it will be an entirely new belief and idea for them, and they'll suddenly find themselves in YOUR position of having to deal with something they don't understand. They won't be any position to help you. So don't waste your time. Whether you're dealing with aliens, government agents, your own subconscious mind or something else entirely doesn't really matter. Either way, you're dealing with something. Fighting a second front with people here on ATS won't help, and it certainly isn't going to make what you're dealing with already any easier.

i have been abducted for some time now.. however as
of last night im consciouss as it happens....

From what I gather, this is usually when it starts becoming unpleasant. You may be in for a bumpy ride for a while.

red marks

Honestly, to me they look like spider bites. Spiders tend to walk in windy little paths and bite as they go, resulting in small lines of close marks. Also, if you look at "alien abduction marks" in general, your pictures don't look anything like them. Yours look like bug bites.

But....whether they're spider bites or something sinister and creepy...I have to ask...do they really matter? Let's put this into context. You believe you're being abducted by aliens, right? Isn't that a WAY BIGGER DEAL than a few red holes in your leg?

blast them with love, etc.

Yes, this is the standard newage-ish response to everything. *shrug* It's never worked for me. Personally I suspect that the whole idea is a deliberate misinterpretation provided to mislead people. However, I have found two things that, for me, have worked:

1) Refuse to consent. This is largely mental. Words aren't the point here. If you say "No!" but them let them take you, it's not really any different than a girl who says no and spreads her legs. Refuse to consent, and back it up with action. The "how" is a little difficult to describe, but think of it this way: If somebody pushes on your arm, you'll feel the push, and it's something you can push back against and resist. Similarly, if someone pushes your mind, there is a sense of "push" that you can feel and resist. The only problem is that whether you believe these events are brought on by extradimensinoal alien beings, or your own subconscious...either way, it's reasonable to suspect that you may be fighting an opponent who is a lot mentally bigger and stronger than you. Consequently...you might not always win, and it may take practice. Fortunately, "losing" doesn't usually seem to result in being completely eaten to death, so you'll probably have the opportunity to practice and get stronger at resisting.

2) There's a mantra that I pulled from a book that I've found to be somewhat useful. "Aumala." Pronounce it in four syllables, "Ahh" (rhyming with Bach, "oo" rhyming with coup, "mah" rhyming with Todd, and "lah" rhyming with lock. Like all mantras, the more you use it the clearer sense you'll get for it, but from what I gather...it seems to identify the self with all that is, and when you've filled yourself with that concept, whatever is trying to hurt you or eat you tends to feel the result of its own actions against you. However, I have also found that while this mantra can in some cases put a complete and instant halt to everything bad that is going on...is some other cases I've found it to be utterly useless. My best guess is that if you're being attacked by a conscious being, it will be aware of what's going on, and stop as to avoid hurting itself. But, it seems to be fairly trivial for them to change methods and use non-conscious probes to do the work by proxy. So, in my experience, while it does stop certain types of experiences, it doesn't stop certain other types.

Essentially, "abduction" experiences behave intelligently and flexibly. If you find a solution, they tend to adapt and try something else. So eternal vigilence may be necessary.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
guys

i have to tell you that this guy who is posting this thread has in the past come up with rediculous other claims with pathetic evidence etc.....he is a young confused little boy, and i decided to check out his link on you tube...if you watch some of the videos he has posted of himself , you will see what i mean....sorry mate but its clear you have issues, and to continue making and posting rediculous claims is not helping your status here...stop it
and debate inteligently

peace

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
guys

i have to tell you that this guy who is posting this thread has in the past come up with rediculous other claims with pathetic evidence etc.....he is a young confused little boy, and i decided to check out his link on you tube...if you watch some of the videos he has posted of himself , you will see what i mean....sorry mate but its clear you have issues, and to continue making and posting rediculous claims is not helping your status here...stop it
and debate inteligently

peace

Gona have to agree with you on this one , i watched some of the youtube videos ,

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I know this is off topic but...skeptical steve, didn't you have a pic of a young man before when you were talking to the young female abductee? So are you young or old?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

skeptical steve, didn't you have a pic of a young man before

I believe his current avatar is ofJames Randi, famous magician, skeptic, and sponsor of the one million dollar paranormal challenge.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yea there are infrared cameras and stuff that can film in the dark. Im mainly refering to you filming it for

A) Of course some proof because it is hard to believe no matter how much we'd like too!! Believe me i hope its true i cant wait till this all comes out!

B) The main reason for filming it is that you may have the unique chance to capture some of this stuff on camera, imagine if you could get on the ships and convince the beings to appear on film or give you some sort of item or something... Damn think of the opportunity!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Basically any unusual marks that were not there the night before is an indication of something putting them there. Scoop marks and sometimes bruises are the most common of oddities found on the body and sometimes deep cuts that have open healed.

Sometimes they can form patterns like triangles if they are big enough to be seen and other times they can be hard to spot and usually on parts of the body not readily looked at.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Does nobody else think the actual title of the thread is a little weird?

mysterious red marks on my leg after abduction

Somehow it's the "red marks" that are "mysterious"? As if the two things aren't connected?

'oh, I've been abducted. Hey, wait a minute! What are these mysterious red marks on my leg? How did these happen? WTF?'

To me, that's almost like coming home from the pub and wondering how you got to be drunk.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yeah that might have been it. I might have even have had too many windows open, or cross processed two threads read in proximity of each other. I can only say I know I have read some of your things--because that avatar is unmistakable. Anyways, I'm on warning so other than replying to that I am just staying away from this particular thread, out of respect. Thanks for pointing that out. You might very well have nailed it. I don't know~but could be!

Take care,

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Where is the original poster?

Would like to have an update on the situation if possible.

wZn

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yeah, no kidding! That was supposed to be private, though, I hope he got his points smacked too. I know I sure did for responding to it, ouch!!

Anyways, that is not the sort of thing I would put in open forum because I have no proof and I'm not about to run out and usher it in. Why should I have a crap experience and doubly so for having to state information about it that I can not and never were in the position to prove? Not you, but you know what I mean.

So I might bring up a thing I myself have my own truth about to somebody privately and bluntly when they ask or need to know, but more often not.

I had the problem to begin with-I don't need more, but I'll tell ya what I know. Oh wait. Like that works.

Yup. Plasma. Better than blood and dead in the woods, or just disappeared, eh? Grays anyways.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join