It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious red marks on my leg after abduction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
i have been abducted for some time now.. however as of last night im consciouss as it happens....
the scary thing is, as its about to happen, a grey sort of mist appears and takes over me and then it happens.
[edit on 8-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

Sounds pretty scary. Can you post a link to where you describe your experiences?

i can fight it off but it means not going to sleep
its completly ruining my life, my sleeping patterns are absolutly diabolical.
i urgently need help.

Finally! Yes! You know what it's like to have diabolical sleeping patterns due to aliens... and to urgently need help!

The only thing is that with you, I mean, you can get to sleep... but they abduct you when you go to sleep it sounds like. The thing with me is that I can't get to sleep at all, because they make crazy sounds come out of me. I have to get enough liquor to get me to sleep each night, or I have to skip sleep.

Oh, and you didn't say anything about the "psychic", so it might be different aliens that you're dealing with... or they're just going easy on you.

This bull has completely taken over my life for the past few years (since 2005), and I'd do just about anything for it to stop. I've described this stuff elsewhere.

I say the folks here that don't believe should be subject to the same. It's just not fair.

It's too crazy to talk about further... off to get some liquor so I get some sleep tonight...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
I just talked to my lawyer and we are composing a letter to the state and hopefully it will go elsewhere about how this site promotes suicide and mental dellusions. I hope it will go further!!! YOU ALL ARE #ING INSANE!!! JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!!!! lol YOUR #ING UNSTABLE!!!! its pathetic

Are you having a breakdown Steve?

Perhaps you should try one of those crisis lines.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

you come and spend a night here and watch me .... WHAT WHAT I GO THROUGH
sticking you on ignore as i dont need this stress

As long as you're 18 or over (yeah, them aliens try to trick me with some garbage sometimes), I'd take you up on your offer and see if I could help, or if it helps my situation any.

By all means, once it drives you crazy enough, let me know. You can u2u if you want.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

i have been abducted for some time now.. however as of last night im consciouss as it happens....
the scary thing is, as its about to happen, a grey sort of mist appears and takes over me and then it happens.

Sounds pretty scary. Can you post a link to where you describe your experiences?

i can fight it off but it means not going to sleep
its completly ruining my life, my sleeping patterns are absolutly diabolical.
i urgently need help.

Finally! Yes! You know what it's like to have diabolical sleeping patterns due to aliens... and to urgently need help!

The only thing is that with you, I mean, you can get to sleep... but they abduct you when you go to sleep it sounds like. The thing with me is that I can't get to sleep at all, because they make crazy sounds come out of me. I have to get enough liquor to get me to sleep each night, or I have to skip sleep.

Oh, and you didn't say anything about the "psychic", so it might be different aliens that you're dealing with... or they're just going easy on you.

This bull has completely taken over my life for the past few years (since 2005), and I'd do just about anything for it to stop. I've described this stuff elsewhere.

I say the folks here that don't believe should be subject to the same. It's just not fair.

It's too crazy to talk about further... off to get some liquor so I get some sleep tonight...

i sent you a p/m if what your saying is true we really need to talk
do you have msn
i need some support

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
somebody on here has scared me
relaly scared me
hug rek or whatever his name private messaged me talking about the blond in my hair
HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW I HAVE BLOND HAIR....
and he talked about the lady in my abduction
NOW I AM SCARED WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Control that fear, and turn it inside out...make that level of feeling a feeling of love. Do not play their games.

Remember, you are feeding them when your 'vibe' throws off fear or hate (or any negativity). Train yourself. Start now by simply breathing deep breathes through your nose to your belly 10 times.

Then blast them with a ray of love so powerful THEY will freak out and run the other way. Center and control yourself.

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

relaly scared me
hug rek or whatever his name private messaged me talking about the blond in my hair

I wasn't talking about your hair. Wasn't your first post about a woman with a blonde pony tail?

Case rested.
And I didn't U2 YOU.
YOU U2'd me asking for advice and thanking me for understanding, politely where others did not.

The hair.... that's something you made up as being about you because you are tightly wound about the whole situation right now.

I answered honestly about who I thought the woman with the blonde pony tail was. I don't know anything about you. If you don't want a persons feeling, than don't ask and then lash out at them that they have scared you when they answer with non terrifying imput.

I am sorry you misread and then misrepresented anything I had to say.
The mods, I know have access to my mail (I would assume) and could clarify this to themselves.

My imput is finished here. Because, I can not see how "About the woman with the blonde pony tail" (that you wrote in your first I've been abducted by a human woman in a blond pony tail) and anything to do with you could have been misconstrued.

If I would have known I was replying to a U2 from someone who didn't want what they were asking for..... I need a beer.

Good Luck, dear.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

relaly scared me

I wasn't talking about your hair. Wasn't your first post about a woman with a blonde pony tail?

Case rested.
And I didn't U2 YOU.
YOU U2'd me asking for advice and thanking me for understanding, politely where others did not.

The hair.... that's something you made up as being about you because you are tightly wound about the whole situation right now.

I answered honestly about who I thought the woman with the blonde pony tail was. I don't know anything about you. If you don't want a persons feeling, than don't ask and then lash out at them that they have scared you when they answer with non terrifying imput.

I am sorry you misread and then misrepresented anything I had to say.
The mods, I know have access to my mail (I would assume) and could clarify this to themselves.

My imput is finished here. Because, I can not see how "About the woman with the blonde pony tail" (that you wrote in your first I've been abducted by a human woman in a blond pony tail) and anything to do with you could have been misconstrued.

If I would have known I was replying to a U2 from someone who didn't want what they were asking for..... I need a beer.

Good Luck, dear.

hang on
i NEVER EVER EVER MENTIONED A WOMAN WITH A BLOND PONY TAIL.......... never!
find me those words please

exactly

i got a shocked when you started to talk about blond hair and `dont be afraid of this woman i know her`

you were making out like you knew what i was going thro..

[Removed U2U]

as you can see
i got a message from somebody claiming indirectly to know this woman, and adresed ME ABOUT BLOND HAIR
i rest my case

MOD NOTE: Please check your U2U inbox.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
In my twenties I once woke up to find a perfect little hole...like a little scoop mark in my navel. Not a mark on me otherwise. Went to sleep fine, as far as I know I slept well...I've never been one to sleep walk. and I still cannot figure out how "I" managed to do it to myself.

Seriously...obviously to many die hard skeptics, I simply scratched myself - well I don't have fingernails that are the size of a large sewing machine needle that could leave a neat and actual hole in my body. Sure as heck without me knowing it...rather tender area the navel is...I know after having it pierced many years later...there would be no way I could sleep through it, let alone do it to myself.

In the end I have no answer and likely never will. I am always open to explanations but honestly none can explain it.

You have to be confident in your own experience, and if you truly know and believe you are being abducted then so be it.

Try to always be open to the possible explanations though...that's how we learn to confirm or dispell what we believe to be truth. If you explore possibilities and they still don't fit you haven't debunked yourself...you've added more validity in your own mind that you have experienced something that cannot be scientifically or psychologically explained away.

I said it in another thread...don't be afraid of trying to debunk your own beliefs...if anything it will lead to greater understanding and truths...either way it's a win win

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Something about the whole tone of this thread just isn't right.

I saw on a previous post by the OP that she is eighteen. I wonder if maybe you could talk to your parents or someone close to you who could help you. It seems that you are really reaching out and getting yourself more wound up as you go.

Perhaps talking to this community isn't exactly what is going to be most helpful for you at this point.

I also wish you well and hope that you can use discernment in who you approach and why.

None of us can possibly answer for you what is happening to you. If someone claims to know be careful of their motives.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
On second look, I can't find where you said that. Did you edit that from your forum post? Because, when I responded to your U2 thankyou with a U2 your welcome, I was fully under the impression that you had written in forum that the humanoid woman who you spoke with had dark blonde hair in a pony tail..

However, I did never indicate that you did. And no, I can't look and see.

Well....did the humanoid woman have a blonde pony tail and did you edit that from your post?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was under the impression the grays (Zeta Reticulans) from the same star system are OK, however the ones underground that have been cloned by zee reptilians (Draconions) are not so nice, and souless.

It is my understanding these guys are working for the reptilians carrying out some of their dirty work so to speak.

So as much as the person says "oh don't worry they are taking some of your blood to help them" i still say that is an INVASION of ones person and should NOT be tolerated in any way. If they knock on your door and ask you politely that is a different matter.

I have also heard if you see one of these cloned grays you just THINK at them, "you look tasty, I wonder if you'd make a nice pie" they FREAK OUT!

Credo Mutwa claimed to eat a part of a grey at a ceremony, you can google and check out his interview with David Icke.

So yeah, if those grays come bothering you at night, let them know you'd be willing to make a nice hamburger outta them in thought. Then blast them with a ray of that love you know you have.

that shouls send them packing.

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
On second look, I can't find where you said that. Did you edit that from your forum post? Because, when I responded to your U2 thankyou with a U2 your welcome, I was fully under the impression that you had written in forum that the humanoid woman who you spoke with had dark blonde hair in a pony tail..

However, I did never indicate that you did. And no, I can't look and see.

Well....did the humanoid woman have a blonde pony tail and did you edit that from your post?

I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SAID BLONDE HAIR OR PONY TAIL!
NEVER
im done with trying to impress or give a damn what people on here think about
my life is falling apart
its 3.10 here in the uk
im tired as hell i need to sleep but dont want to let myself as i know ill be taken
every time i close my eyes is starts

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Great thread guys..

Someone pass the popcorn please...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Look~don't you ever U2 ME again.

IN:

I was abducted last night!
I responded to:

The final thing i can remember is the scary part... i remember being shown a gate it was a see through gate with railing... and i was told `the other side is getting closer than you think`. She showed me a holographic screen like image of obama next to mccain and said `its all the same no matter what, you need to wake up`

With:
"It's all the same no matter what," --
I believe this. I don't like it. But-I believe it.
To me this means "Even Hitler is viewed by god the same as Moses"

In the end or at the root it is all the same. Everything else is quality of life while we are on it.

I'm sorry you got abducted. That sounds really awful. With the bright side of not feeling pain as well as being left with some to remember of your own experience. I also wonder why you got abducted--

[U2U Removed]

I am still requesting a response to whether or not you edited a descriptive comment about this *supposed* humanoid.

So what you are saying is......
you see ufo's all the time. you are now psychic. you want me to answer a question you have asked.--without scaring you and that you panick at the drop of a hat and then go tell everyone how panicked you are and then want them to tell you about your problem without scaring you?

And no body knows you to be able to know what doesn't scare you--so.

What exactly ARE YOU SAYING?

I am leaving this thread to it's wandering insanity.

MOD NOTE: Please check your U2Us

[edit on 10-11-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
its seems your left with some physical proof, the only way to get to the bottom of this is to have the marks examined and x-rayed. i would be very interested in the results.i wouldnt tell to many people about your experience theres a lot of closed minded people and it will only give you problems.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have examined the photo's with some heavy editing and to me they look drawn on.
Im not going to bother reading or posting on this anymore because I believe it to be fake.

"if you are just going to reply to bully me, or pull the shutters over your eyes and go `oh this is no proof your making it all up` then dont bother replying"

No, you cant open threads and if people don't agree with what you say they cant post.As long as they stay on the topic and abide by the rules why can they not disagree?
How is that fair?That's trying to control the flow of information.
That specifically stands out to me as a show of dishonest character.
If people have an opinion on a topic why can they not post it?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You should look at these: www.rense.com...
I've had them off and on that I can remember for over 25 years, possibly even longer. A few of mine have made scars on my arm. I always thought I didn't have scoop marks until I saw these pictures of scoop marks, called punch biopsies. My son had this as well. I have flashes of memories from one of my abductions and both my son and I have seen a grey while awake, myself when I was 5, I believe it was the end of September for him. I believe you. Ignore those who demand proof.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Get over it. You're accusing him of faking the photos? Whatever. That is absolute rubbish.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have never been so outraged. People are allowed to believe what they want to believe. We have free will for a reason. Respect is the key, even if you don't believe. It's okay to be a skeptic, but the less open-minded you are the lack of evidence arises. You will never get the evidence you seek with a mindset like that.

First off, let this young person believe what happened. They are young and are still trying to figure things out, especially their instincts. You remember being that age, when all things were new and you may not know how to deal with them. They simply wanted to share their experience with us and this is how we treat them? I'm pretty new to this board and like other forums the lack of respect goes down the drain when you're simply an avatar with a voice. Be nice people - please - how can we work together to find the truth if all we do is assume and catagorize someone into another "fake"?

Now back to the topic. I too have dealt with these wounds. I've been abducted a few times in my life and since I've moved to the country, I have found these marks on my body more frequently. I don't know what they are caused from, but they do form a similar pattern like yours and in fact I had one formed like a triangle on my belly, but these have occurred on my face, legs and arms. If I were in your shoes I would want people to believe, but I also don't talk to my family about these experiences simply for the same reason why I'm outraged here on the forum - people will ridicule you no matter what - especially without "positive" proof.

Also, I find the "blonde" pony tail of the woman in your abduction intriguing. When I first read it I thought of a tall, gentle, blonde haired woman and distinctly remember reading about an experiences saying they spoke to a "blonde" woman.

Now I really don't know much about abductions, but I find it more than coincedence that more than one person has met this "woman". The more we let ourselves feel comfortable talking about our experiences, we may find out more in common than we thought.

Namaste - Be Well and Love For All

[edit on 8-11-2008 by WonderingSoul]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join