It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious red marks on my leg after abduction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i made a post this morning about how i was abducted last night,
i was met with ridicule and scorn which is down right disgusted considering i was only talking about my experience it wasnt anything to proove!
however due to some disgusting individuals who thought i was low enough to make up something as serious as this
i have uploaded pics of the three red `hole` marks which have appeared on my leg, they look like tiny bullet holes, there are three.. two in a direct straight line, the other vertically opisite it almost triangle layout.
no doctors surgeries are open here today but ive shown it to a few friends whove said the absolute ONLY WAY i could have achieved anything like this was by stabing myself with something with three different nails or sharp things on it in that layout..........
there are NOT smoke marks, i do NOT SMOKE............ nor have i brushed against any nettles or anything!
If pic isnt 100% clears its because a/ its a webcam and b/ im using a lamp for light as room is dark.

i have been abducted for some time now.. however as of last night im consciouss as it happens....
the scary thing is, as its about to happen, a grey sort of mist appears and takes over me and then it happens.
i can fight it off but it means not going to sleep
its completly ruining my life, my sleeping patterns are absolutly diabolical.
i urgently need help.

the only one thing thats helping is ive become a lot more aware, im seeing ufos in the sky constantly, its absolutly no big deal for me anymore, i count up to 3 on any given night, plus im starting to develop some sort of telepathic frequency where i can finish off peoples sentences when they are talking to me, and similar things which i wont go into right now as thats not the point

here are the pictures i hope they come through
i feel no pain whatsoever coming from the area

if you are just going to reply to bully me, or pull the shutters over your eyes and go `oh this is no proof your making it all up` then dont bother replying

[edit on 8-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

We simply asked how can you tell it was more than a dream for which you gave no actual reply. All you said was "I just know". Then out of the blue you discover these marks which I am sure you would've discovered sooner than this post given they're not necessarily in a discreet position. I am not saying you are making it up but unlike other forums ATS prides itself on getting to the bottom of things. This section is for getting to the bottom of UFO/Alien encounters. If you don't want us questioning you, post in another section.

And I mean this with all seriousness. Are you harming yourself?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
this is the first and last time i will adress skeptics........... i said quiet clearly in my original message that i had marks on my legs!
at the end of the day, this is a discussion between people whove gone through what ive gone through and i am NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR *************

you come and spend a night here and watch me .... WHAT WHAT I GO THROUGH
sticking you on ignore as i dont need this stress

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

the only one thing thats helping is ive become a lot more aware, im seeing ufos in the sky constantly, its absolutly no big deal for me anymore, i count up to 3 on any given night, plus im starting to develop some sort of telepathic frequency where i can finish off peoples sentences when they are talking to me, and similar things which i wont go into right now as thats not the point

So with such a claim as this why has no one else reported them? Why haven't you video taped them?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
and yes this has been my first time back on here since around 6am my time........ ive been out all day! as i have had better things to do than sit on an internet forum trying to convince people of something i KNOW IS HAPPENING TO ME

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Now your just being disrespectful and immature. have you talked to a psychiatrist? Of course you could get these things on tape, leave a web cam on etc.. But I know you won't do it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Can you possibly set up a webcam to record over your bed as you sleep? Also who are abducting you, and do you have any idea why?

Any history in the family of abductions or anything strange you can think of? Where abouts did this happen? Can you take some video of the UFOs you see ?

Thanks for your time

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

Now your just being disrespectful and immature. I think you seriously need help. Of course you could get these things on tape, leave a web cam on etc.. But I know you won't do it.

your edited response:

Now your just being disrespectful and immature. have you talked to a psychiatrist? Of course you could get these things on tape, leave a web cam on etc.. But I know you won't do it.

Are you trolling this board? Because I see you first attack "abductees" then when you are called on it for being rude, you start to be on their side.

Then you JUST started a thread claiming you might have a possible implant and now you are attcking someone who believes they have too and telling them they need help?

Im sorry, but you have no leg to stand on when you question or attack anyone on their claims and more then once tell someone to seek psychiatric treatment, when you yourself are making the same claims.

*pot, meet kettle*

[edit on 11/8/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey man yea you should video it, like put a few cams up put one quite far away outside aiming at your bedroom incase of any interference, If this is happening quite often then you could be in the perfect situation to document it and prove it to the world! exciting... im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt because of course heaps of people make it up but somewhere out there they telling the truth and you never know, you might be one of them

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I never said it was an implant. I don't know what it is. I'd bet millions that I'm not an abductee. Not the same claims by any means. This person is cut open and claiming aliens visit him. You're quit a misinformed woman.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
its horrible and its real as anything
ask any of my friends........... ive been literally finishing off their sentences for them when we are speaking,
theyve introduced me to people and ive said the persons name age where they are from without even knowing the person,
im literally seeing lights zipping around the sky constantly, i really think something is making me evolve and more aware....
but at the same time, im scared as this is all new to me and i myself dont know whats happening or going to happen next.
im really scared of meeting a non human looking being.

i can describe what happens
i feel sleepy for no reason
i lay down
shut my eyes
within 30 seconds i see a thing bluey/grey mist start to fill the room,
i can fight it like i just did an hour ago, i said `no NO NO NOT TONIGHT` and forced myself to snap out of it.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
Hey man yea you should video it, like put a few cams up put one quite far away outside aiming at your bedroom incase of any interference, If this is happening quite often then you could be in the perfect situation to document it and prove it to the world! exciting... im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt because of course heaps of people make it up but somewhere out there they telling the truth and you never know, you might be one of them

this will only happen when the lights are off.......... are they any cameras which can still video in the dark?
im more than happy to do this, but i really came on here for support, it wasnt really about prooving things even though im happy to attempt!
im worried sick about falling asleep tonight

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Perhapsyour DNA is starting to reconfigure as suggested by certain chapters of our 3rd - 5th density transition. LUCKY YOU!

Go with it, like a wave, ride that transition...we eventually will all go through it one way or another. Do not be afraid! Learn to meditate, and when dealing with dimensional entities that may harm you, as easy as this sounds, you MUST stand your ground and let them know "NO you cannot do this to me. I will you not to do this. You must leave me alone.". Also there are mantras Monks use that repell such entities. Google.

Think of yourself like a reciever, now you have to train your mind to know YOU are in control, and you can tune these negative entities out, and they will test you. Think love and light, not fear and hate (again, easier said than done).

Wishing you luck, and if you can video these encounters of abduction or the UFOs this would be great to show others what is in store (maybe).

Learn about Alex Collier and people such as him to give you a more indepth resource! AND think LOVE.

Peace

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
also id like somebody to reply and tell me what he exactly thinks those small red hole marks are!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

I never said it was an implant. I don't know what it is. I'd bet millions that I'm not an abductee. Not the same claims by any means. This person is cut open and claiming aliens visit him. You're quit a misinformed woman.

Nice try.

Then your thread might be better off being in MEDICAL ISSUES....not ALIENS & UFOs. Im sure someone in that forum could maybe give some better suggestions of what is going on with you.

As for as this OP....PLEASE go see a doctor in regards to your wounds. Nobody here can tell you what we are seeing. Impossible. We can only make guesses - and that does NOT help you at all.

Good luck!

[edit on 11/8/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

also id like somebody to reply and tell me what he exactly thinks those small red hole marks are!!!!!

So, let me get this straight. You're referring to yourself in the third person now?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

After further analysis, I agree. I'm unsure what it could be. I hope it's not cancer even though the doctor didn't seem alarmed.

There is nothing "nice try" about it. I have been completely honest from the beginning. I have not made any claims of aliens nor do I have wounds that were self inflicted...............or alien inflicted.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The thing is this is not about " YOU ".

Perhaps you should go hang out with the other 'skeptics' what fun you could have. You are trolling this thread and trying tom derail it. I just hope the OP puts you on ignore and we can get on with it.

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Have fun in the left brain field of living. You will be happier there.

You do know we are made up of 99.99999% space don't you? Therefore we are all related no matter how our opinions may fall.

To be open minded is the way of the future and beyond. I guess people like you will learn this at a slower pace.

Love everything,

wZn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join