It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chip propaganda (video made for classrooms)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
These guys are crafty, they joke around, and condition in this video

"They could use RFID to track passengers so they could catch the right flight."
And then the other guy shoots him down, you need to watch this, this is like Bill Nye working for the NWO.

//fixed (embed it if you can, my attempts failed, here's the link)

VIDEO

[edit on 8-11-2008 by catinthebox]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by catinthebox]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by catinthebox

Video is not working, nor the link. Fix it please? Sorry for the one-liner mods.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing that many will fall for.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interesting that the whole video talks about how great RFID is for tracking products and product quality yadda yadda yaddda.

So my question is this then, for those weak informed that will accept the RFID chip. do YOU see yourself as nothing more than just a product? do you see yourself as being equal to a 2 liter bottle of pepsi? Think about it, and think about it long and hard.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Do we even have a choice? They're really good at what they do.

Buy a new buspass in 5 years or less, and you'll say "is this chip-swiping method the only way?", yes, you'll need the card, which houses the chip.

They claim it to be for security, when it is just control.

What happens when you get your new RFID swipe bank card, or when they start implanting babies and humans, and the new MOST SECURE way to have your credit cards or debit cards in working order is to have the chip that's inside your body to talk to your card, and if you don't want the chips, that's fine you just wont be able to be a part of society.

They will cut us off, and complaining about being "MORE SECURE" will just label you insane.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by catinthebox

They won't give us an option cat, you're right on that. We either take it, or we starve. So what can one person do?

Prepare to live life as a refugee outside the grid is all I can tell ya. Grow your own crops etc. Also, I will make you a bet that there will still be ways to work "under the table" so to speak, they do it with illegal immigrants now, I'm sure there will be some kind of market for it then as well.

I'll be honest with you, and tell you that I'm seriously considering talking with some priests nearby and ask them the very same question. Why? because I'm sure some would associate it with the mark of the beast and I'm sure would have some kind of plan for survival.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Question]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I came into the world a non-borg, I intend to go out a non-borg.

Feel free to become a borg if you like, but keep your RFID BS away from this fella.

If they want to put one in me when Im 6ft under, thats fine cuz I wont care at that point!!

Be one hell of a fight trying to implant one of those in me while I am alive.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

BS. You dont need a RFID chip to eat. Do you know how to grow crops? Do you know how to hunt? Do you know how to fish? Do you know how to wipe your own butt without a chip up your......????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by Question

BS. You dont need a RFID chip to eat. Do you know how to grow crops? Do you know how to hunt? Do you know how to fish? Do you know how to wipe your own butt without a chip up your......????

Cheers!!!!

That's the point I was trying to make Burns. I know that they will try their best not to give us any options (at least by our current living standards) and that the only way to survive without one is to basically turn into a refugee and live off the grid

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Bump!

Because I think more people should see this video

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You think that's bad?
Check out this technology by Somark. RFID tattoos that can be done in a few seconds and are permanent. This company is already pushing plans to get them into use on military personnel.

somarkinnovations.com...

This link is on the Somark website.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My god, we're helpless

Did you know that Saint Louis based Somark Innovations successfully tested an “RFID tattoo” on cows and rats? Yes indeed, tattoo, not the ol’ RFID chip found in passports, dogs, and Dutch VIP clubbers. Somark’s system uses an array of needles to inject a passive RFID ink which can be read through the hair on your choice of beast. The ink can be either invisible or colored but Somark is keeping mum as to its exact contents. They only say that it doesn’t contain any metals and is 100% biocompatible and chemically inert. The tattoo can be applied in 5 to 10 seconds with no shaving involved and can be read from up to 4 feet away — the bigger the tattoo, the more information stored. Best of it all, it’s apparently safe for humans to ingest allowing the FDA to track back Mad Cow Disease, e-coli outbreaks, and Soylent Green. Don’t worry, they can’t track you just as long as you chew your food like mama taught. However, with “military personnel” listed as Somark’s “secondary target market,” well, it’s just a matter of time before we’re all cattle now isn’t it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

So my question is this then, for those weak informed that will accept the RFID chip. do YOU see yourself as nothing more than just a product? do you see yourself as being equal to a 2 liter bottle of pepsi? Think about it, and think about it long and hard.

I dont associate my self with my name. As far as I am concerned, my name is just another corporation. If they want to tag my name for the sake of business, so be it, just dont put the label under my skin.

new topics

top topics

join