It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discoveries at Bimini

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Another site : www.morien-institute.org...

used to have regular news on dives.
They based their research/exploration on A lot of Cayces' information.

there are supposed to be 3 locations of halls of records on the globe:Under the sphinx, somewhere in S.America (possibly belize area), and the other... think he said when atlantis rises again. could be bimini area!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

Belize area? Would you please eleborate on this as i dont think i've heard of this as a possible hall of records location. Thankyou.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Intersting man is Edgar Cayce, he also said there is an archive of the history of Atlantis under the left paw of the sphinx and that the survivors of the Atlantian race went on to form ancient egypt.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus12
reply to post by mybigunit

Intersting man is Edgar Cayce, he also said there is an archive of the history of Atlantis under the left paw of the sphinx and that the survivors of the Atlantian race went on to form ancient egypt.

I read a lot of his works in the 1960s, including his prophecies. I began to be disillusioned when none of them came true, including the rising of Atlantis in the 1970's. At this point, having checked so much of his stuff and found it so sincerely wrong, i would bet against both of those things.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Yes well its like with most prophets really, they seem to take a vague pot shot and if something similar happens, its claimed they were right.

I find Edgar Cayce's story interesting with his "ability" diagnose illness and and prescribe a treatment for it, his apparent spirituallity and meditation leading to enlightenment.

Certain things he said about time and space and the supposedly visitation of one Mr Rockerfeller.

Whether its all true remains to be seen, but it does make an interesting read.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The bummer with all of this is that they did not follow up in September of 2007 as promised. I spent a lot of time not too long ago trying to find out if the conference they were to speak at ever even took place. It seems it did not, I think because they did not get enough attendees.

They also never followed up on the Andros dive (aka pt. 3 per the OP link) either. While I personally believe that there is ample evidence to merit significant investment into oceanic digs in that region, and am a big proponent of pre-historic civilization being wiped out in global cataclysm (see my threads in this forum), I don't think they (the ARE) have the goods here.

And for some reason they are uniwlling to say why. If it was simply lack of funds, one would imagine that they would be more vocal about the dicoveries they have made in orer to raise those funds. Not just go completely silent on their research up to this point.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

could it have something to do with the cuban ruins coverup?

they are both in the Caribbean area so maybe related somehow?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I actually clicked on the link...

I guess it could, I 'ended' that thread when we were told what Zelitsky was up to now; which in retrospect does not mean that she did not stumble on a site that the US mil. had previously 'discovered' in the 80's which in turn forced her silence.

But I couldn't prove it, and it just as likely that she ran out of funding options due to lack of incontrovertible evidence being gathered after 3 expeditons. Having said that, Iturralde did send me a panciky email asking that I make him aware of anything she was saying/doing, but that too swings both ways.

For a fact the ARE bunch are not as 'missing on the scene' as Madame Z. is, so I would suggest the OP actually contact them and see what it is they have to say about it. If they OP will not/cannot get a response, I am happy to lend a hand to that end.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Belize was my adaptation / guesstimate or possibly something I actually read, well, Definitely a Northern part of S.America.

I'll have to trawl through notes then websites until I find this - but, basically - there were/are supposed to be 3 locations on the globe that have a hall of records.

I know what you mean about prophecies coming true, or rather NOT coming true. But A) maybe they have already and been covered up! what, no, no one would do that would they???, or B) actual events can be accurate and that it will happen, but attributing timelines isn't always accurate.

"having checked so much of his stuff and found it so sincerely wrong" - well theres a heck of a lot of info to check! Researchers have found his works to be relevant and correct to what they concern, and I must admit, most of his words border on cryptic. I also believe his work requires a certain belief system - that we are souls, have and do reincarnate and that we are here in a physical reality for reasons.

Have had a v.long day (week so far) will try and dig out some more info. Also of interest I remember he was supposed to have stated 2 men and a woman would uncover the hall under the sphinx-certain designated people at a certain time when the time is right. Again, perhaps this has happened.

The rising of Atlantis may have started (in a literal sense - 100 yrs ago the knowledge was still part of celtic legends where I am from) and the internet could be perfect timing to spurr on sharing new finds & dives etc.

Didn't hear about a visitation of a certain Rockerfeller - what was this?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well Have had trouble getting anything on the www.morien-institute.org... website.
But one of the fascinating articles they did have I've found elsewhere...

Ancient ruins off Japan - the Yonaguni-jima island ruins - www.divejapan.com...

Good photos there - so go clicking. HUGE monument which seems to tie into the atlantis epoch it is said.

As for the Sphinx Paw prophecy - "This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience."
It has been quoted in several places, including ont the CoasttoCoast show a few times, that a chamber has actually been located.
Some even claim that the pyramids (prob not all of) and some other structures on Earth conceal tunnels reaching down, down.

Theres probably a pattern to some of the known ancient submerged ruins on a map somewhere - showing where some of the surviving locations are. Don't know of a good comprehensive book or website though!

When survivors fled in different directions, to different corners of the globe, cayce called it a 'Sojourn' and these are supposed to be documented in the hall/s. what a story it would be. Must have been organised and really knowledgeable people if all this is true.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I just read most of this thread and there are a few misconceptions. First, we have been back to Bimini and Andros many times since the date the article referenced at the beginning of this thread came out. We made 2 documentaries with Canadian televison in 2008 and have 2 in the works with Discovery coming in early 2009. There are 2 separate sites we discussed getting confused here. The "marble ruins" are in about 20-25 feet of water and are widely scattered. There are a lot of marble in that area, which is about 7 miles from Bimini. It is far from the Bimini Road. The "rectangular formations" are not related to the marble...these are in 100-feet of water about 9 miles from the marble area. The rectangular forms have now been filmed with a top-of-the-line remote video as has virtually all of that area. The entire area off Bimini has now had side-scan sonar been completed and a lot of sub-bottom profiling also done.

We are reasonably certain that the marble was cargo on an 1800's ship. We don't know that for certain, and decided it would be better for others to do more with them, although that area is a focus of one of the Discovery shows in the works -- as are the rectangular forms in 100-feet of water. Other than those 2 items, we are done at Bimini. But "it is what it is," and we simply report what we find. We decided to not put out too much information on it, but made a dvd documentary called, "The Search for Edgar Cayce's Atlantis," which summarizes almost all that's been done to date including the marble and recangular forms. Our focus in now primarily on the Great Bahama Bank, off western Andros and also in a few other areas there. We have identified over 100 spots from an aerial survey and will check all of them out in early 2009. We plan on spending 5-7 weeks in the Bahamas starting in January--after Hurricane season.

But there has been a lot happening. And the conference mentioned did occur, about 300 people in attendance. On another related item, Cayce related there were 3 identical halls of records. One sunken off Bimini--probably somewhat to the sw. Another at Piedras Negras, Guatemala, and the third at Giza. In 2003 we investigated the Piedras Negras site and put out a documentary called "The Yucatan Hall of Records." Some of that was shown on a 2-hr documentary shown on Sci-Fi and MSNBC. In 2009 (probably May) a new book will appear by Andrew Collins describing actual finds at Giza and we will be making a documentary on that as well. The interviews with Collins have already been done.

I have no background or training in identifying building foundations and limited undergraduate education in archaeology or anthropology. Like I related, we report what we find. But we aren't desperate to find anything ... exploring is simply what we enjoy doing, and reporting what is found is what science is all about.

Greg Little

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

I didn't expect to hear of Andros Island on this thread. Do you know what is required to visit/stay at Andros?

Did you stay on the island or were you on a boat for the day with a cruising permit?

Andros is some of the best diving in the Caribbean if you can go there.

I met Dick Birch as a youth and knew his wife. Dick has since passed though his widow, I believe is still running the place. If you're a diver, it will become a favorite.

If you do happen to 'arrive' at Andros, you'll want to go here:

SHB Lodge

If Mona (widow of Dick Birch) is there, refer to Reef of David (named after me of all things lol) and get a night free.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I reviewed your link though found no mention of the country of Belize in your article. Have I missed something here of interest? If so, what 'interest' would that be?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zacherystaylor

The sunken ship found under the stone could have came to rest on top of a portion of the ancient site.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

didn't say it was in an article mate!
said I'd look up where exactly I'd came across a reference to the country of belize in any notes I have kept, (or elsewhere). Haven't had much time as of late though.
also, I find it all interesting, maybe you don't. Whatever floats your boat mate

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join