It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Poverty Act, NWO, What's To Come....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's been going through my mind today, exactly what Obama stands for. And what that means to the rest of us. My friend thinks I am trying to start a fight, so will not discuss this with me. Maybe someone here will?

The world powers have expressed interest in keeping the world population at about 500million. ( Georgia Guidestones.. en.wikipedia.org... )
This is to be able to control and provide for every person.

Enter Obama's World Poverty Act, which passed on Sept. 25, 2007.
I wonder if this means Obama thinks we should just throw a lot of money at the rest of the world, bringing us all under the same control, while at the same time trying to prevent so many people being killed just to reduce the population like those in control want?

Right now I would guess America's agenda seems to be genocide against Muslims. So I can assume that Muslims do not make up the 500million people that are to be left survivng...??

Well I am starting to wonder if we should be more FOR the wishes of the Powers That Be. Maybe Obama just doesn't realize what those in power, do. That even all the MONEY in the world, cannot create enough food and surveillance for all of the people that currently exist. Is he with them, or against them? Should we be with them, or against them?

It is true that Obama wants us to be on-par with every impoverished nation in the world, giving our wealth away until they are equal to us. Also in the World Poverty Act, is disarming everyone. Which, I think they can rule out right now. Might as well drop bombs and take us out, Americans will not simply hand over their weapons.
Here in Portland, gun sales DRAMATICALLY increased, from the day after Obama won the election. And, this is a VERY liberal area who voted him in.

I feel guilty for having brought an innocent being into this world, just for the future wars and hard times to come. Nobody deserves where we might be going.
Everybody will be forced to serve the country. No choice will be given. I think we are already slaves, and somehow most people have no idea.. WHY?

When Biden warned of something to come, and to remain in support of Obama's choices.. Is he to announce a world currency, like Ron Paul warned will be in discussions starting Nov 15th?
Is he about to announce the loss of American Identity and Sovereignty, and wants us to be in support of this, while many will inevitably be very upset?
I'm positive they will NOT try to disarm us. No way in the world. Those who will fight, the future NWO will be better off without. A lot of us will need to either surrender to the agenda, or be taken out.
Communism means we will work very hard and never be able to come out ahead. But everyone in the world will be provided for. Is this really a bad thing? Should we change our views to be in support of the "For the Good of All" agenda, if it really is for the good of every person?

No kidding, Obama didn't lie, when he promised "Change".

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Heres a thread and discussion of the debacle that this will usher in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zindo

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for that, I actually remember that thread, and being really freaked out. But back then, had no idea Obama had any chance of winning.

We will be giving away so much wealth, is this Communism? Eh.. Yeah, thanks for the link. Going to read through some of it again. I'm sure it's coming

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Lost,
Wasn't trying to kill your thread but it was hashed out with a large amount of vitriol in that old thread. The people that 'The Savior' has talked about as his appointed advisors are all on board to give awy the store to the UN.

Zindo

new topics

top topics

join