It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
[edit on 10-11-2008 by cbass]

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This thread is about Antar's experience, NOT the opinions of wannabe literary critics. This thread is also in The Gray Area forum which was implemented specifically for this type of thread.

I suggest those who are incapable of discussing the TOPIC in a civil and CONTRIBUTORY manner refrain from posting lest they lose their posting privileges all together.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
admin edit: this is your last "freebie" dock6, one more off topicand it's a 3 day post ban.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I removed my own post, I wasn't sure If I can post here.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think it's a legit question, Gordon.

The OP never did go into whether or not she previously had any psychic experiences.

Would be good to know whether she was previously sensitive or not, I suppose.

This is assuming you did not make the previous comment simply to retract it and make some sort of silent protest...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
***Just a quick interjection here***

There is much of this telling which has not been told and yet hold significance to the story.

This is a huge website and some of the stuff written here will be read by those that can validate. Perhaps this is one segment of the telling that has been told to you by your Grandfather...

I did attempt to escape at one point and here is what happened.

It was in the early morning the sun was just rising and I grabbed a few things and tossed them into my broken down car. Sitting in the drivers seat I placed my hands in prayer and bowed my head to God. I asked with all of my might that if I could leave, that if it was possible for some divine intervention, now would be the time. I not only believed with my mind but with every fiber of my being.

Placing the key into the ignition I took a deep breath and as I exhaled started the car! It first sputtered and stalled calling attention to those I was attempting to escape, then turning the key with force one more time I pushed down the floor pedal and sent gravel flying behind me as I sped out of the drive.

The dark man and a few left overs from the party the previous night came flying out the door to watch as I headed out and down the street.

Praising God and thanking with tears, drove off to anywhere that could take me away from the horrors I had witnessed the night before, it had been too much and I was done!

Driving for hours stopping only a few times to beg for gas at roadside stations, I began to feel a freedom and a lightness which I had forgotten even possible since my time with the lowers.

Late that night and almost to Albuquerque, I stopped at a small out of the way Tavern to have a drink and clear my head. As I pulled in it was almost as if I had been guided to the little off the freeway stop. Turning off the Interstate and making a right it felt like I was being guided so I went with it. After several twists and turns I found the tavern and pulled in.

Walking in to the darkly lit old wooden bar, I began looking around for somebody. Who I did not know, just sensed. Someone who would help me make sense of all of this, someone who would shield me from harm.

At a little table near the Juke box sat a small dark skinned Indian man drinking a Budweiser beer in a bottle. I walked up and asked if I could sit down, and he said in a curt manner, "Its a free world, sit down where ever you want."

We began to talk and I soon discovered he was a Choctaw Indian who lived nearby. I told him with the excitement of having found a long lost relative, that 'I' too am Choctaw. He was unimpressed at my Nordic tall blond looks and dress. "Nah" he said, "you are not Choctaw!"

Setting his beer bottle down in front of him I began to well up with an anger and frustration at being doubted and poo pooed by him and as I said with a shout ,"I AM CHOCKTAW!!!" His beer bottle flew on its own across the bar and struck the wall beside the juke box, the old man falling backwards in his chair to land face up on the floor. I ran to him and wanted to help him up, but he shooed away my offer of help and lay there looking up at me and said in a low but serious tone, "You are Choctaw? How did you do that?"

I needed help and at this point I did not feel this was the place. One thing I did know was that I needed to find a Shaman, a Medicine man to help me. What had happened with my energy pulse, even I did not really know.

I rushed out the back door into the broken down car and headed towards Taos New Mexico. I now had a direction and a purpose. I also knew that I was not yet free of the lowers, but that by distancing myself from them it was only going to be to find my center, to gain the strength, wisdom and guidance only found in Native American circles.

I have to say, reality seemed so different to me as the sun rose on my first 24 hours free. It was surreal and everything in the world around me wanted to have a part of this experience, birds flew past to warn me of a cop up ahead and to slow down, even the plants seemed to speak to me as I traveled up the mountain to find help.

Late that afternoon I arrived at the Pueblo I knew and loved so well. However something was wrong, I felt as if I was bringing the evil with me as I entered the gates of the Pueblo. A sudden feeling of regret for involving others in this had me rethinking what I was to do. I turned the car around and headed back to the town. I was starving and figured I would go visit my old Spanish friend who owned a restaurant.

He not only fed me but set me up with a friend of his for a place to sleep. He asked no questions just opened his heart and his friendship. It was obvious I was on the run and worn out, I did need to sleep once I finished the large plate of Burritos and beans with hot homemade tortillas.

I barely made it to the bed once I arrived at the little villa, with adobe walls and coyote pole ceilings. Waking the next morning to smell of fresh strong coffee and hot tortillas and eggs/ cheese, I devoured them then headed for the shower and to plan my next move.

I sat with my host telling him everything which had happened and he continued to cross himself and make comments like "Oh me Dios!" and "poor bracita". He assured me he did not want me to ever go back, and for a moment I agreed. It felt good to be loved and protected and safe.

I helped him with basic chores and spent much time trying to discover just what it was that happened with the lowers. It was only a few short days before I became restless, worried and a feeling of knowing that my job was not finished yet. That I had to return, to finish closing the portal.

What I had done so far was only a patch as I sat meditating and using healing techniques I had acquired from Tibetan Masters and other such High Spiritual Healers and teachers.

Sitting among the roses, I had discovered where the main energy vortex was. Feeling the connection from the divine run through my body down into the ground to keep the portal closed. Like an electrical current it started at the Crown and ran like a fiber optic rainbow and filled the area with pure white light.

It is important, the rose. The fact that the rose has been the symbol of love throughout all time and for all races world wide, the rose in its simplicity has been a language of its own. Wars have been fought in the name of the rose. Millions of people have been given the rose to signify love and rebirth and then as they grew old and died they were covered in roses as they left.

Is it a wonder why the lowers chose the rose as the best source to hide beside, to rise up from within? They are deceivers. They are the opposite of what they pretend to be. They have always controlled from the inside, from the least suspected positions, the most respected.

*** I need to take a break as the vertigo and the shaking...***

It makes me sick to write anymore right now.

I promise to continue with the telling, I just wanted to share one of the sidelines which happened during my time among the lowers. There were many occurrences which transpired which could not be explained this brief segment is just one... Magical things did happen, too many to add without derailing the thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyrTheSeeker
I think it's a legit question, Gordon.

The OP never did go into whether or not she previously had any psychic experiences.

Would be good to know whether she was previously sensitive or not, I suppose.

This is assuming you did not make the previous comment simply to retract it and make some sort of silent protest...

G'day. I wasn't sure (I DO mean her first post on the thread) "where or how" she got the Information from. And...I am not sure IF she is psychic or not. Also, does she belong in a secret select group? BECAUSE...I have read threads and posts many times from many people, she does seem to be real in what she has wrote in her first post.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is the situation I'm in too. I don't know what to do either, because the way I have dealt with things are with sending love and concern for them back, with or without shielding. Once, I felt under attack. Of course there could have been another explanation, but if I listed the top 3 probabilities and was forced to choose one, I'd say I was under attack. I had posted on another forum's thread something bad about Bush, I won't even go into it right now. But, that board had a lot of occultists writing on it, some that went on about soul traps and stuff. In any case, half an hour later, I was suddenly exhausted, with a migraine coming on strong, and ended up on the couch. I felt like I was under attack and was in danger. I asked who, and the pentagon came to mind, and then I remembered the stupid thread, and that many consider them all to be occultists.
So I spent a few moments trying to access my higher self, claiming wellness (something I had read about) and it lessoned things a bit, but I knew it wasn't going to cut it. (I think I may have been a bad girl in a past life because this happened) I immediately, without knowing why, made a strong deflective, mirrored bubble around me and felt someone take a hit. It happened so fast, I felt bad. I asked God to remove the reflective part, and simply to purify all the negative energy being sent at me, and then simply started to pray for the attackers, freedom, love, joy, happiness, redemption, to choose to live a life of appreciation, to hold someones hand, to enjoy the sunset, to have true love, to hold a kitten, help a child with their kite at the park, to have evolution of soul and true joy. Within a couple minutes, and by now I had felt like I was dying on the couch for over 20, it was over. I was up, the headache left, and I was doing the dishes. Love works. It really does.
But I know, I would make a bad gate keeper. I would be too concerned that they aren't growing down there, and that God needs to straighten out this whole mess of judgment and punishment and that they needed to be redeemed. So, I have to rely on prayer a lot, and visualization (always remembering to thank the Creator for every tool). I'm always concerned about not claiming any victories for me, kind of a need to do things humbly.
I'm not tough against them, just want them to be happy and growing too, like I wish for everyone.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
[removed post]

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Check out a different post why don't you.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Am I the only one who noticed that under the OPs name it says "writer".
That is something that does not come easily here. YOu have to write alot of "stories" to be considered a "writer".

I just asked for mine, wasn't hard at all. I do write, just not alot, and I'm apparently still considered a "writer".

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Skeptic

This kind of reasoning is not necessary in that its not helpful. At this point she's sharing her experience, and I beleive there is work that she's been doing after the experience that she could never have done had she not gone through this, as she did.
I sent her a u2u concerning a significant experience and my weird battle,made difficult by my loving stance, a few years ago. I'm not going to share it here, because I don't feel comfortable doing so, and because this is her story, so I don't want to hijack it. But the similarities were in the fact that you can indeed feel love for something or someone that presents themselves to you as a very attractive human. It was like a series of dreams, and I had a light sword that didn't harm but was love energy, and those caught transformed. The main guy in the 2 month ordeal was very difficult to deal with. I asked for much help. I kept getting an answer, that I was doing fine. That the angels and higher beings loved these guys very much too, that they were brothers, sisters, true loves and family. That they constantly worked to get them to chose happiness, joy, evolution, growth, redemption.
They use your nature against you, and for some this may be wealth or fame or something tangible, for others they use our love against us.
I was helped at the end. I had a beautiful angel come that I knew was St. Michael. And when I climbed on his back and we left the caves where it was happening, I woke up because joy, like a supernova of joy, coursed through me. There were strange exchanges of information during that period. I asked and was told they were in a war. We were collateral of sorts I guess. I was asked where I got my sword.
Then I emailed someone when I read about a light sword, and got some information on light warriors and St. Michael. I think the thing most people don't get, is that while there are strong firm no nonsense types that try to keep us safe, I believe the Hopis must be doing this in some of the spiritual work, and various gate keepers. There are many who respond instantly with love and offering evolution of the soul and joy, and armies of Angels doing that.
The falling for the enemy is hard on the heart, but apparently even the higher beings have heart issues with some of these guys.
Also, he had a body. The stupid cabal on this planet have been cloning and doing so much, blood sacrifices, during their bombings and wars, and depopulation campaigns, (I just thought of Rwanda) they're doing some kind of black work that is actually providing human bodies for these demons. I'd like to say the experience will change them, and it may for some. But there are lower dimensionals that make our worst guys look grey. I've been suspecting something like this could be going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey Antar,

I'll try again

Here it is:

and if it doesn't work here, here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

Cheers,

CS

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Antar,

You are a special being, nothing can hurt your soul.

We play the game, the game of the Dark Ones. It's all around us, we see it, smell it, touch it, we need not look to just to the lower astral realms.

I think most here on earth are tired of the darkness that is why we are constantly seeking. What are we seeking? The light, the truth, unconditional love for eternity.

The negative entities have played a very important part of the grand illusion, playing the bad guys is not an easy task, because no one likes or loves you, except beings from the light. They are always offering their unconditional love to the dark ones.

We all come from source, the light, the love and to the source we all shall return.

At this point in our journey the darkness is doing everything is can to hang on, because they are scared to return to the light, they have forgotten.

In each of us is that part of darkness that is scared to return to light because we have forgotten, now it is time to remember the love and light, but we are being blinded be the darkness, and the world of negativity we have created. What we created in this world with our actions and thought is also being created in the astral world.

No matter what people, books, negative entities tell you remember that your soul is perfect and can not be destroyed or harm, only the illusion it can, that is where most of us are today.

We are all light, energy, and unconditional love. What life is about I can not exactly tell you, but what I can tell you is that no matter how many blankets of darkness are tossed upon my soul it will eventually transmute all darkness.

Peace to you all.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have to reply to you here and not in U2U because you have shown great strength and come forward with precisely the reason I have opened this thread. We have many similarities and I love you for your courage.

The time is drawing near and even the strongest Angels in the Higher Dimensions have been battling for our Souls. We must also join in this as everything is at stake. It is our responsibilities to either fight or to succumb. Each of of us in our individual ways has a calling, an energy which will become part of the greater energy.

Believe me when I tell you, the battle for our very souls is near. For most it will simply be another day, but for some of us and you may or may not know who you are, the time of the awakening is here and as many light workers choose to leave and pave the way to welcome us to the next higher dimension, so too many have chosen to stay, to become part of the good fight, a selfless act to be certain and the rewards will be few and the dangers many.

It is about energy. Energy is neutral.

I will talk more about our connection to the lower astrals which will help you and your empathetic heart. You are right, we are connected. From the base to the higher. It is the continuum of eternity, yet there has happened an imbalance and that needs to be corrected.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Moderator-Note:

Please Review this Link: No more scoffing and ridicule

Also review this Link: ATS General Discussion Etiquette

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join