It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am back from RL stuff, and I have to say before going on that one of the reasons I have stayed on ATS for so long and plan to continue is to look for the jewels of light and wisdom so many members here share freely.

I do not claim to have the whole picture, nor do I believe anyone else does but collectively we just may stand a chance if we form alliances against the dark forces that have kept us all enslaved.

I had never been more terrified in my life and had to rely on Spiritual reserves from the depths of my soul to survive this experience. I would not want to know that even my worst enemy was left to the entities which I am telling you do exist on this planet. They are so connected to the world we live in that it is hard to see the truth from the blinders we have all be given since birth.

There is so much of this I cannot tell you or risk the dangers of this creepy existence resurfacing for me. I am no longer a Warrior, I am now just a simple person.

There are so many little things which I am avoiding, which I am purposely not telling you. Perhaps it would be too much or maybe it is for my self preservation. I wish I could tell it all but what has been done is done.

Again what I tell you is going to be graphic and some very frightening information. I urge you to find time to celebrate life, to read a good book, to meditate, live love and laugh. There is a balance in all things, and the balance has been tillted in their favor for so long, it is almost time for the shifts to happen, they know it. They scramble right now for the last of the power.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

I would also like to advise my other friends to not become overly carried away with trying to illuminate such a person, as they've clearly made it their personal mission to obfuscate the intention of the thread.

Be well friends.

Well said. If one does not take the cues and signs life gives one does not take the steps to understand and will stay blind. When the student is ready the teacher will arrive.

antar (or anyone else) did I miss the family name on the tanker?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Taking a guess I would say that the OP was going to tell us the name of Ford or Hitler.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

NOPE! You got that one wrong for sure, remember there are the puppets and then the puppet masters...

I have some chores to do and am very tired, I may be back tonight, I will try and wrap this up asap. This last part is personally the most difficult to tell without going nuts personally or saying things that may endanger me...

XL5

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Antar, can you possibly give us some hint as to when the openminded will see somethings wrong and not be able to deny it? Was the company name VW? www.youtube.com...

Cbass = dave420??

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Do these entities read the forums, as humans??

....Or, ones that can read your thoughts, so they would know your intentions, if you tried to inform others?

...Not being mean. Just trying to understand, like everyone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
wow Antar this is fascinating......with the serious exception of Cbass streaking through the thread yelling the sky is falling....ugh.
So on the 1st page I asked a couple of questions in all earnestness....you didn't address them so I hope you did not think I was pounding on you, as I surly didn't meant to come off that way if I did.....

This tale rings familiar notes within me......strange goings on have happened in my life to.
I to have seen things I can't dismiss, that have caused me to to wish I lived in a cave far far from everything except cable TV and the internet.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Here's a quick story cbass , ponder this if you will

Let us take you on a journey.......

All of us here are gathered in a meadow at the base of a mountain. We are home and we are all playing together in perfect love. A dear brother approaches and says, "Would anyone here like to play a new Game?"

"What kind of Game?" You ask. "Is it like the ones we play now?"

"No," he replies. "It is like nothing we have ever done before. It will be an elaborate Game with many props and disguises. We will wear veils so that we can no longer see or re-member our true nature, even the veil will be hidden from view. Then we will start the Game and begin to re-member. This veil will be so effective that you will forget not only who you are; you will even forget home. Even as we pass each other on our paths, we will look into each other's eyes and not recognize one another. The veil will be so effective that many will look around at the props and disguises and truly believe that is all there is. You will retain all of your powers, yet you will not re-member how to use them or that they are even there.

"The Game will be played in phases and before we start each phase of the Game we may place as many reminders in our path as we wish, to help us re-member. Be advised to place many reminders, for most of you will rationalize them away easily. We will choose the time and place of our entrances and exits on the Gameboard. We will also set up circumstances and lessons we wish to complete while we are under the veil. A tally will be kept and points will accumulate from one phase to the next. This point system will only be used by you to determine what will be included in your next phase. You will not be able to remember from one phase to the next, yet, once mastered, certain attributes may be carried forward into the next phase. You will always carry your core essence and personality, yet you will not re-member that it passes with you through the veil into every phase.

"Humor will always be a reminder that passes unchecked through the veil, and if we find you getting too serious we will tickle your funny bone as a reminder that this is only a Game. There will also be many masters available along the way to help us if we wander too far from the path. Oh yes, I almost forgot an important part of the Game... at all times there will be Free Choice. You have complete choice in all matters, you may even choose not to play the Game, or to call in a substitute. You may choose to hide, or you may choose to seek, it is entirely up to you.

"On the Gameboard there will be polarity. This has to do with the mechanics of the Gameboard itself, and will be a necessary component as it provides the contrast needed. However, polarity will taint your vision. Through eyes tainted with polarity, you perceive things as Up or Down, Light or Dark, Good or Bad, Love or Fear and Right or Wrong. Do not let this fool you, it is only illusion.

"We will all leave our higher aspects of ourselves in a special place for the duration of the Game, otherwise the Game would be much too easy. Your higher self will be available to you at all times. Your challenge will be to learn to access it, and to re-member that it exists as part of yourself. You may choose special loved ones to ride on your shoulder to advise you during the Game. Again, re-membering that they even exist will be a big part of the Game itself.

"The goal of the Game will be to see how many can re-member who they are, where they are from, and what powers of creation they have. Once you re-member, then you may re-merge with your higher self and re-create home on the other side of the veil to demonstrate that you have fully re-membered.

"So who wants to play?"

Taken from the book Re-member.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
[edit on 10-11-2008 by cbass]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
(Post 1 of 2)

I have to add a few things here. I won't say much if I can help it. Antar, I totally understand your fear and reservations with talking. As I posted on another thread, it's still hard to talk too publicly about my story. There are quite a few overlaps with yours, albeit without the graphic stuff.

I agree with the poster who said the 'old rules' don't apply, if those old rules are that as long as you are walking in love and light etc. then they can't get to you. In my experience, these beings can be extremely hard to get rid of once they have attached themselves to you. All kinds of judgemental so-called lightworkers were telling me it was my fault, that I was allowing it, bla bla bla. I refuse to accept this kind of negativity, though that doesn't mean I shouldn't work hard to prevent this from ever happening again to me. Honestly, I don't know what to recommend to people to get out of the snare of a situation like that. It nearly ruined me. What helped me the most was Reiki, and I have become a Reiki practitioner now. I lost so much of me that I was left with a chronic energy leak or something, which I resolved to correct however I possibly could. That, to me, meant getting attuned to Reiki, for one. Meditation also helps.

I know I'm speaking really vaguely here. I made a quick list of things I could relate to in the story. I'll touch on those fast, as I need to get to sleep, and also add a few things. I also want to say that people sort of in the occult have tried to ridicule my story, but I stand on the knowledge that I know what happened and they possibly either never truly experienced that sort of darkness or else they don't want people to know about it (so they discredit you).

There are indeed psychic vampires who seem to work in groups where they take energy and pass it along up the chain. When you discover what is going on, it's like a TV show or a novel or a made-up story - it seems unreal. If you try to tell it to people, it seems like you're telling them the latest episode of one of the supernatural shows. That's why I generally keep it to myself anymore. Not worth the stress. I've moved on. No, I'm not trying to save the planet. I"m lucky if I can take care of my own energy body and help a few people along the way.

I've also come across characters who seem to resent me for something for no good reason, and the weird look they give you or strangers trying to cop a touch on my arm or something. This happened mostly around the time period of the weird events, so I feel it is all related and that I was attracting things of that sort a lot.

My character tried to take my photo too, but I did not allow him. The thing about them reading your mind is absolutely true. I have already posted about this that they do exist. It is freaky when it happens, and understand that this is not a common ability I come across. I'm very skeptical of that sort of thing, but I can't deny what happened.

Now I'm lapsing into story-telling mode lol. I felt the energy of the story flavor and I know what she is talking about. Anyway, it's upsetting me a little bit and makes me shake to talk about it too much just when I thought I was good and over it.

The thing about them harvesting souls. I believe it's happening. I felt this person was after my very soul. I fought hard. I'm still here and I'm not a zombie. He seems to have left me alone. But they come in groups sometimes. If they have you marked, so to speak, they will continue to seek you out. I just remembered the best advice, at least for me. Keep walking. I did that the last time I saw him, and I was not harmed. The hardest thing is to resist the temptation to so much as look at them or talk to them or get sucked in. I feel I have broken free of that. [Some details I lightly change or so on purpose to prevent identification. I understand why Antar *might* (or others may) do this.]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by wintermarches]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by wintermarches

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
(Post 2 of 2)

To finish up... I did feel at times I was going crazy. I held firmly to my trust in myself. I did speak with a professional about this, and I am proud to say this person believed everything I said and even seemed to have experience with it. That was affirming and was a big factor in my getting through it. I'll also add that when that kind of darkness is in your life, a whole lot of things can go bad. It took me years to get my life on a positive track after it was plundered by this man.

So my story wasn't as graphic as hers, and I admit I shared very little here. But one thing that impressed me was that I had a feeling this was happening on a large scale. I don't want to say why I believe this, maybe because of who was involved and the threats that were involved toward me. I had reason to believe TPTB know some of what's going on, but I"m not totally sure, in retrospect. I do think it's global, though I don't know details. I think that was the part that scared me the most, was realizing that this was an actual organized effort. However, I had no proof; I had enough clues to hint at it, but nobody with whom to really discuss it. For a while, when the reality of his goals hit me, I was horrified to think of the psychic damage caused to humans wherever he went. All I thought was, "that's not gonna be me, I won't go out like that."

I"m not sure what we can do as a whole. With all the darkness in my past, I have embraced the light and welcome as much as I can into my life. Keep your eyes open, nourish your third eye, resist them. And they will try hard. This person kept coming back for me, and I kept resisting him. The knowledge that I gained, as Antar said, left me without that bliss you have from ignorance. And like she said, you can't go back and change what happened. I feel like I"m sitting around a campfire telling true ghost tales or something! Sorry to ramble. I'm tired, and I was in a rambly mood after reading soooo many long posts.
[My posts were so ungrammatical today, too. *cringe* but I need sleep...]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
gives her a hug.
Remember you can't live in fear.
Your not alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Forget about the science and the mysticism about it. Learn to project or learn remote viewing and follow someone like David Rockefeller or George Bush senior around for a little while! See the truth with perfect eyes

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Ok,i've read the whole thread and i wasn't going to post. (i wasn't)

Nice story you got there.I mean,it's a creative way of "putting down" the "blind"(or ignorant,or fool,or brainwashed or just pick something similar with those) ones with a sofisticated,high spiritual touch and at the same time claimming that those thing are real but just out of the ignorant's view.
Hey...!How can a story be usefull if it doesn't help you push your beliefs anyway?

If nothing else,you surely desrve a thumb up for the effort!

To a short-sighted,close-minded,ignorant fool like me though,your story looks nothing like that (sophisticated & high spiritual) under its....vail...

To cbass:
If the OP wasn't in the "gray area",like you said,from the start then you're right to say what you're saying.
You did make your point though man.
If you just wanna help people i really respect that but you gotta keep in mind that some people just don't want it.

I'm being friendly to you since i wanna believe that you're honest.So take my advice,waste a breath or two for someone and if he/she still doesn't care about what you're saying then just quit...!Your top priority should be your own self and not the others.
Don't waste your time for others.

I was thinking to share a personall story with me advicing someone who was thinking about followinga religion/cult/whatever but my post will get too long and too tiring.

Oh,btw!An orthodox christian for 15 years,a spiritualist for 2 (or were they 3...?hmmm...) years and after that till this very day an atheist.
Just to avoid pointless posts...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

It is a cross over for this dimension and much is expected to happen including increased activity of renegades, lower higher dimensional astral entities, beings, angels, demons call them whatever you will but they are all extraterrestrial to this dimension so I call them ET‘s. ET activity is speeding up especially at this time with earth being in disorder/chaos and changing. But stick to the game plan, we came on earth for a purpose and we must continue to follow our inner selves/higher selves listen to the little whisper inside of you that is directing you and not all of the loud noise outside.

I hope this thread lives long and wakes a few people up!

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

I agree a cross over is happenning. I think there are more negative entities coming through than positives ones. When I feel the negatives ones (and sometimes even see them) they feel strong in their intent. What weapon do I have to fight and shield myself from them? All I can do is send love and light towards them in order to protect myself. I surround myself with a shield of white light and absolutely refuse them entry. They are dark, they are sinister and manipulative. WE must remember they manipulate us astrally too not just on this 3D plane. Once I feared them and this is how they gained power over me. I think to look them in the eye or stand up to them with healing and loving energies helps greatly. They feed on our fear of them , this is how they gain access to our dimension. Most do not come in love and we need to remember this.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have a challenge to the OP. See if you can remote view Mars. I tried doing this a little more than a year ago. Post your findings here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Let’s review a few quotes shall we:

I went to the local Tavern to have a few drinks and that was when the man of my dreams came strolling in the door. I fell in love immediately. He was everything I could have dreamed of and as cool as a cucumber,

I knew he was a higher demon of some kind, one that had unfortunately stolen my love for a more deviant and dark purpose than I suspected at the present.

Interesting.

I finished taking my long hot shower and as soon as the water turned off "he" stepped naked into the shower with me. I melted. After a long and sensuous Tantric showering, I towel dried him and gently and slowly dressed him as I kissed him from head to toe never wanting this moment to end.

I knew he was a higher demon of some kind, one that had unfortunately stolen my love for a more deviant and dark purpose than I suspected at the present.

Let’s talk about it now shall we? A demon that you knew stole your love for a more deviant and darker purpose yet you made love to him, licked him head to toe and never wanted the moment to end?

He said what if this is not how I really look? I told him I did not care how he looked, that I loved him anyway.

Picture Java the Hut in star wars only more human size. A big gross slobbering naked formless being. He was gluttony.

I told him as I hugged him I did not care.

A demon that stole your love for a more deviant and darker purpose that looks like Jabba the Hut from Star Wars a big gross slobbering naked formless being yet you desire to make love with it, lick the thing head to toe wishing it would never end?

I felt like a rat in a cage, being taunted and teased by the caretaker.

Interesting.

I will attempt to share from my perspective and experience as a Gate Keeper.

What kind of Gate Keeper are you may I ask? It sounds like your sleeping with the enemy.

A Gate Keeper that is ready to sleep with the lower astral demons, knowing that she is being used for a more deviant darker purpose yet still enjoys licking these slobbering formless naked demons from head to toe wishing it will never end?

NO child, you are not a Gate Keeper you are a Sex Slave to the demons and enjoying it.

Removed inflammatory content.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

That's why there is this cool little feature which enables you to save it to a draft so that you can come back at your leisure and work on it untill it is complete. Try it sometime. It works. It saves people from creating multiple posts over an extended period.

And to all of the people who keep using the "gray area defence" Unless I am mistaken, this thread was MOVED to the gray area by a MOD. Not the same.SORRY!

To put the story in multiple posts may make it not only easier to tell, but also easier to read than one enormous "wall of text" that could be quite daunting, to say the least.

And, the fact of the matter is, regardless of who moved it there, it is still in The Gray Area. That means( at least I thought, anyway) that it is in a place where you should be able to tell a fantastic sounding story without having someone pick it apart.

Again, I would ask you, why are you so concerned about it?

Why do you seem to think you are the only one around here who has critical thinking ability?

Last I checked, my brain was in pretty good shape, I don't need you think for me, and neither does anyone else.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
As I already stated both here and in many U2Us I will do my best to wrap this up today, I realize that I have once again placed my self on the line to be a martyr and the sacrificial lamb of the grey area as well and more importantly with the lowers. If even one of you naysayers (if you are not controlled) had been in my shoes you would most likely be in one of those crates being "Cleaned up".

Do and say what you will, I have much stronger opponents to deal with both on and off the boards for what I will tell.

As I have said already I will not devulge names and dates or locations, what is done is done. However there are multitudes of these same types of gates and their influencers worldwide. If you are interested in stopping this as a Lightwarrior or worker of Light, then continue to readf this thread, if not just go away because where we go next is going to take a huge leap of faith to understand.

To understand, very significant here, to keep on top or stand over...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join