It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Dude, can you back off a bit? This woman is sharing her soul here and all you can do is insult and bully her. If this isn't your cup of tea, please find another more suitable to your taste.

No one is trying to prove anything here, Antar is telling a story about her life, ease up, please this is surely hard enough to retell without your meanspirited repoire.

For the record I have met her and she is a wonderful mother, her children are healthy, happy, beautiful, and creative.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing, it so happens that I believe that once long ago I have seen these things that you speak of. I am a dream walker, or I was till I broke the laws of human interaction wile in the plane. Now I only have my knowledge to teach others like me. When I was younger I saw horrible things, I even saw what mite of been in the building you speak of. This of coarse will be the only time that I mention this for I have come to grips with my own reality. I just thought you mite like to here from a kindred spirit. And cbass I hope they are paying you allot for tormenting people and ideas.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Antar is doing a fine job of that on her own, she doesn't need my help.

I am a disinfo agent working for the underworld agents and I am highly paid, but not with money.
I get paid in human embryos.I need them for nurishment.

On a serious note, all I wanted was a couple of questions answered but apparently that come across as bullying so I will have to leave with my questions un-answered I suppose.
I was never trying to piss on anyones parade, All I wanted to do is inject a teeny weeny itsy bitsy dose of reality into this discussion but I can see that it is unwelcome so I will take my toys and go home I guess.

I meant no ill will towards anyone and only want people to not be so gullable but I suppose that is not my fight to fight.

one last note.

ABOUT ATS: Writer, Fighter And Scholar Specialty Titles

AboveTopSecret.com is a family of discussion forums covering a wide range and variety of topics. Among them are special-purpose forums for collaborative writing, debates and research.

Access to these special forums is limited to minimize disruption and ensure a high quality of content, and is subject to the discretion of the staff member in charge.

If access is granted, members will be able to post in the corresponding forum and receive a specialty title reflecting this status: Writer, Fighter or Scholar.

More than one of these titles may be held simultaneously.

Members with an interest in joining these forums are welcome to apply by contacting the following staff members via U2U:

Collaborative Writing (Writer): worldwatcher (Send U2U)

Debate Forum (Fighter): The Vagabond (Send U2U)

Research Forum (Scholar): ADVISOR (Send U2U)

If you have any questions about these forums, please feel free to contact the respective staff member directly.
The OP is a writer and that is evident in her story telling.
She has a great imagination, I'll give her that.

Carry on.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by cbass]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by cbass]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have to say that I felt much safer with him there, as if I had a protector from the lowers to help me through with my now evolving plans to close and expose these people if that is what they are, I knew it would be very difficult as the connections they had were among the highest of the community.

I would watch as they held 'meetings' at least from a far. I saw many political persons and police, come to house to talk privately with the dark man. They treated him as an overlord of sorts, as if he was calling the shots of that I was certain. They never stayed long and I was never able to hear what they did discuss even though a few times he met with them in the little office off the front of the main house.

Something was really wrong, plans were being made and that was apparent, and I was going to get to the bottom of it and try to get my love out of it if I could.

The dark man had a few friends that were regular visitors but they always went out to see him at one of guest houses on the property,I wondered if maybe they were drug dealing or something I did not want to become involved with or implicated in or become the fall guy for so one night when they had a few guests I went out and walked into the guest house with the story to back why I had ventured out to break his rule of me never going out to his place.

Men were sitting in chairs around the room and silence struck them as I entered. They all looked towards the dark man and he stood up and asked if the Grandparent was alright. I assured him all was fine and that I just needed to find out where something was I needed in the kitchen.

If looks could kill I would have been up for slaughter. He directed me and then walked me to the door. I had learned nothing. I did however see something that shook me to the core, it was a large object in the middle of the room which resembled a multibranched mobile.

It had the strangest objects connected to it from all angles , everything from paper clips to pieces of brush, socks, jewelry, paint brushes, refrigerator magnets, until it resembled more a clump of objects rather than a mobile. Pictures of people were hanging all over the evil looking object.

One other thing I did take note of in the room were windmills of all sizes and shapes, many looked very old. As he closed the door on me, he said, "Be careful on your way back, you dont want to trip on anything in the dark."

As I stepped out into the night, the first thing that hit me was the putrid smell and then I saw again a fast moving half human half undeveloped mutant slithering along with its shredded half torn up body coming from the garage area towards the road, it was then that I started running back to the house scared to death. I could not help but notice a long row of chairs set up outside where my bedroom was.

As I closed the door I heard at least two men shouting, "This way! It wont get far!"

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

"Lower astrals, higher astral, it's all the same jumble of crap that can't hurt you unless you give it a channel. I mean that on a physical, emotion, intellectual, mental, & spiritual level. If you don't allow for a negative channel to manifest (fear, anger, anxiety, jealousy) neither will the power of the entity. "Fighting" is different there, and "manipulation" is very very subtle. As far as "crossing over" to this plane goes, this is our time, not theirs, we're the empowered ones. Fear no astral entity, and laugh at the person who professes the need to. Fear & awareness are not the same thing and it's only wise to be cautious.

btw everyone - "dimension" means a measurement. So technically there can be infinite "dimensions" to life & death. "

On an individual basis, you are correct in what you say. However, what's happening now is different. There is a concerted effort by a large collective of non-human entities on this planet to bring in these 'chaps', as well as giving them a lot of power in their forays into our world. What is happening in this world at this time, is not a typical situation, so you can't apply the 'old school' rules to what lower astral's can & can't do.

And yes we use the word dimensional, which may be an incorrect terms in it's exact meaning, but I believe most of the folks here understand the connotations implied... that being, the different vibratory levels that permeate reality.. similar to the light spectrum that exists, of which 'we' can only (naturally) percieve a small vibratory section of that spectrum. But we know that gamma rays & x-rays are just as real

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

Is anyone else getting the idea cbass is a dis-info agent? Somehow this dude has had the time to sit here, all day and night, and wait and monitor for any post.....
If he does not like your thread, why does he keep coming back with a strong need to make it sound as though Antar is mentally ill? He's someone's agent... Or something. .. I am so confused.

We are all ''agents'' in some kind of sense. I know where he is coming from, because I have been there myself. Before I decided to check out the forest I could only see a few trees at a time.

I am sitting around all day on a sunday checking on this thread because it interests me. Despite that the sensational side of me would entertain the possibility of cbass being a disinfo agent, I think the underlying message is as interesting to cbass as it is to all of us.

This is not DOOM and GLOOM...for many people DOOM and GLOOM is an area in their brains where multiple subjective objects dwell that, when activated by external stimuli, cause automatic reactions.

If someone kills themselves because of fear, then I would presume that their soul has a ways to go on their journey.

I would argue that this is a message of love and light from what I have experienced in this life. Fear does not run my life, nor will I allow it to, therefore I do not fear but I become bolstered with more energy and clarity and insight.

If you are disconnected, you live in a disconnected world. In a disconnected world everyone is out for themselves. When everyone is out for themselves people are naturally inclined to think people are out to trick them.

If you are connected, to the source of all creation(a rose by any other name...), truly and directly connected, then you live in a connected world. Where you realize that everything is eloquently albeit stealthily entangled in a web of energy that is constantly flowing.

I have an idea...perhaps use the u2u function to find out the answers to your questions in a respectful way. Or maybe wait till the end for questions.

To me personal stories and all forms of human expression are like windows into the collective soul of all of us. Its also like a mirror reflection into ourselves that at times we may not consciously notice.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I appreciate all of the love and support as I do have great reservations about this telling. I would have been back sooner but surprise surprise my comp is acting wildly and I was locked out of getting into this thread or anything else for a while. I rebooted and am back for a few, then I need to leave and do a few things, I will be back.

There are many things happening during this time frame btw and if only I could tell you more detail it would certainly ring bells for many of you. I cannot, as I have said what is done is done. Much evil was escaping and deeds were happening worldwide that resonated with the evil which was responsible. But like I say what was done was done.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've decided to give the OP the benefit of the doubt here. I've had a little bit of time to reflect and look within. I took a few things I've picked up from you guys so far and pondered them in meditation.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because I believe I may have produced some pretty cool results during my session. That'll have to do for now, but I'm anxious to hear the rest of the story.
That being said, I'm pondering a way to verify this on a larger scale. Verify what you may ask? I'm not sure. In fact, my mind is probably playing tricks on me and I haven't received enough information yet to even have a goal.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They were powering a dimensional communication device or portal with windmills? Or at least something like that?
You have my support and prayers. And wherever the worst demons walk, St. Michael is at hand, and many others. Its important that this work be shared, its not really a lone job. Thank you for sharing this message.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So shaken with fear I ran into the house, I tried to call my Mom to come get me, she did not answer. I called friends, they were not home. I considered running out to the road and walking, but thought better of it. I would have to wait until morning, I had to escape.

I finished taking my long hot shower and as soon as the water turned off "he" stepped naked into the shower with me. I melted. After a long and sensuous Tantric showering, I towel dried him and gently and slowly dressed him as I kissed him from head to toe never wanting this moment to end.

I asked him to stay, he silently walked to my room and lay down across the bed like a King. His presence was all I needed to feel safe, I knew that he was part of them of the lower worlds, but I did not care, I loved him.

After going to the kitchen to get some sweets and drink, I returned and sat as he lay me down and ate from my body, again I did not have the pleasure to see him eat, not yet.

As if in a dream state surrounded by only the low flickering of a single candle, we were intertwined lazily as if one. I woke to a lonely bed, and for an instant as I opened my eyes in the moon lit room I saw the wall as if it were a screening room window, before I could complete a blink it was solid again, the chairs!

I knew that I had been observed, watched with the deepest of embarrassment, as my love was so deep I held nothing back when in his arms, nothing was ever the same as he never returned to my bed.

Walking in the rose gardens the next day with the dark man, he began to ask me questions about what I had sensed since I had arrived and began to tell me of the levels technology has risen to, unknown to the average person. I was wishing that I could go back, that I could be an innocent ignorant, that I too could just walk through this life as blindly as before I had arrived here that first afternoon at sunset.

I could sense that the love I held in my heart sickened him and he told me a story about a famous musician he had 'similar' feelings for long ago. He could relate on some subhuman level.

He was looking more to me like a vampire than human. Like a sad lonely, frustrated man who could only feel hatred towards humans, that was not able to love or to even like. He could possess, but that was all. His was to control, to keep the agenda going until others could finish the cleanup. He was the boss, not a worker, an observer, not a participant. It was his obligation to open the gates, to allow the lower astrals in to this plane of existence and to make the transmissions as smooth as possible.

I told him very little about my discoveries, I had to tell him a little here and there because he could not only read minds but he sensed as if beyond thought. I was usually able to catch him as he invaded my thoughts, I could actually feel it as if thoughts were something physical in his presence, something to be extracted.

**They may have been creating and destroying for more than 7 cycles of human evolution, but each time they escape in to this dimension and take over the most prominent positions on the planet they grow stronger and more able to shape this reality to their desire, which is pain and suffering, nothing less. They are among you and me, and if you choose to know, with that knowledge you loose the comfort of ignorance.**

It was during this walk that he told me of the gates which would be opening soon. And that at least one was here, in the gardens...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
that was an interesting read.

a few questions for the op.

don't feel like you have to answer them it just would help me.

1. what is your religious background (are you christian?)

2. what part of the world does this place exist? (don't have to be 2 specific i was thinking states, county)

3. do you get more unnatural / 3rd eye experiences from your peripheral vision ( personally i can think of seeing a few things that when focused on diapered and a few rarer still where it was full on )

4. ho can you love something that you suspect to be not human .. and possibly some kind of demonic entity or justed use by them?? (that's relay got my mind spinning)

the whole story reminds me about something that happened last week i kind of thought i was going mad.

ive seen shadow forms and the like occationaly out of my perefial vision usually accompanied by feelings of terror or dread. this was different. i was cycling to work as allways. and i got to corner. anoutehr cyclist was coming the other way i swerved to avoid her. she then changed her cource toward me again... i slammed on my brakes and ended u sverving again... after she lined up for me a second time... the whole time she had this grin on her face. a kind of sinister grin. i apologized even though i did nothing wrong still not sure why i did this. and as i turned round to see her ride off... mainly because it just twigged in my head it was weird. i saw a shadow allmost like a dark cape enveloping her shoulders and head. this happened again later in the day. when i got an uneasy feeling about someone i wished a good day. they gave me a terrifying stare .. and i saw a similar dark pressance surrounding them???? i have no idear what this was

just feel's like since i found Christ the whole world is secretly against me trying to turn me bad again.

Oh and finally, id love to hear the rest of your story

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There was a feeling of festivity in the air the following morning and the dark man came in almost floating on air, he asked me to tidy up especially well, to make sure everything was perfect as he was expecting several guests that night and that some may filter over into the main house.

I did as he asked and then went out and again tried to start my dead car. I had as much of a feeling of impending doom as ever since my arrival.

Packing my clothes into boxes as I listened to the latest breaking news about a famous musician who had committed suiside I felt as if they had something to do with it. The music seemed to talk to me, as if it was directed at me and it was not good. I felt like tonight I was going to end up in one of those crates behind the buildings and my picture would be added to the demonic mobile in the middle of his guest house.

Even the Grandparent treated me with arrogance and indifference. I knew how the pig must feel before the Luau.

I made my way out to the carriage house and found my love working on a project, some art sculpture which resembled an animal human form.
leaving the snack plate beside him on his work bench, I asked him to leave with me, to get away from her and to start a new life. He told me that was not possible, that he couldn't leave.

I all but begged him, that it was dangerous, and his life could be in jeopardy if he stayed. He then asked me how I see him, this was strange as I saw him as a gorgeous man, my dream man. He said what if this is not how I really look? I told him I did not care how he looked, that I loved him anyway.

He said close your eyes, I did so and he began to explain how he really looked and it was if the pictures in my mind came to life and as he spoke the images became alive in my imagination.

To go into great detail will be difficult, but picture Java the Hut in star wars only more human size. A big gross slobbering naked formless being. He was gluttony.

I told him as I hugged him I did not care. He seemed almost touched by my sentiments and then asked me to leave so he could finish his work.

I had decided to leave before the guests arrived, but that did not happen...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
one last thing.

in reference to the bible revelations talks about hell basically coming to earth.

after the rapture and the church of Philadelphia is saved raptured... a lot of believers are waiting around till the end not to say they cant be saved far from it. but that is the tribulation where all the daemons bound to hell are free to roam the earth. and i guess they need an entrance point.

a gate one might say.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Why not post EVERYTHING you have at once???

perhaps due to the maximum character limitation??? you seriously need a hobby if you keep coming back to a thread you despise.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

be a little more responsible. remember that words can bring more harm to people than deeds. words can effect on much bigger number of humans than most deadly weapon. there is enough disinfo elsewhere.
it is a probably great story with all the sexuality and emotions needed to make a nice book out of it but just do not play with the people who trust you.

only one more thing, you wrote about the moon as a good thing to see, and I have to admit that I had a exactly same thought today when I saw the dark sky over my house. it was for me quite amusing to find it in your text.

take care.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
TBH i cannot trust anything on this site, because Australian's cannot trust American's in general.....we look over at you guy's with absolute
i guess i should say

i mean there is so much America could do to stop the gun violence...yet guns are still very easy to get...im starting to think its a racial thing

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

ENOUGH!! You have said what you need to say and are interrupting the flow!

When you stand on the edge of reality see how hard it is to express what you feel without coming across as melodramatic. She has had a bad experience in a realm you cannot see or feel. I too have been in her shoes and it is frightening to be just a human around such forces. LET HER FINISH!

Antar, remember dear one we are in an accelerated portion of our age. Things need to get pretty dark before others will awaken to the fact that man can no longer lie like we are. The lower levels of the astral will do what they can to trick the lightworkers and take us off our path. Do not derail, do not be frightened others are here holding your hand. All lightworkers are under attack and it will get worse. This means we are pushing forward. We will break through and awaken the masses and the lower astral inhuman power game will finally end.

Those that are important to this cause are experiencing karma at a faster and faster rate....like we are living many lifetimes at once. We are breaking this world right now for the better. This is why things seem so bleak in the world we cannot move forward unless the hounds are nipping at our rears. The ones that are not aware see this as maybe the end times, or just that the world and people suck.

You and I both know better and I am here just to remind you of that. We will raise ourselves and the rest of humanity beyond this reality and get to the next vibrational level. I feel it and see it and we and thousands of others are part of it. Also dont let the state of the current metaphysical movement get you down either it is also under attack and is becoming more confused but out of that confusion the ones that will change this place will emerge.

L&L

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by antar

I have a serious question which I would like answered.
I want to know if you have ever had a mental health evaluation.
It is not a joke and I am not making fun of you.
I think that I would be benefitial to at least get a mental health evaluation by a professional.
In this country,USA, It is very rare for a man to get full custody of a child unless the mother has SERIOUS issues. The courts almost always side with the woman.
There has to be some very serious accusations against you for you to have lost a child to an ex-husband.
This coupled with the fact that your own mother is accusing you of drug abuse which is a very serious accusation, and co-workers making up stories about you that leads to you getting fired from a job.
These are all warning signs.
Not warning signs that evil,sinister,nafarious forces are hellbent on destroying your soul or trying to conquer the planet throught he use of "gates" which only you can see.

No, these are warning signs of delusional paranoia, or Schitzophrenia.
It would be interesting to see what a psychiatrist has to say.

Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?
Have you ever seen a mental health professional?
Will you even answer these questions?

Will you please for the love of God just shut up?

You are beginning to be a real annoyance on this thread. There has to be something else you could be doing.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by raptorinvictus

Am I the only one who noticed that under the OPs name it says "writer".
That is something that does not come easily here. YOu have to write alot of "stories" to be considered a "writer".

Just to clarify for you here, it doesn't take that much to get a writer tag, I got mine by having one of the top entries in a poetry contest, the only contest I've participated in on ATS. One poem.

Additionally, I really don't like the way you've presented yourself here. Let me say something to you in no uncertain terms: You do not know for a fact that Antar is fabricating anything. Your continual dismissal of her story is NOT based on any sound reasoning or evidence, only your own notion of what reality may or may not consist of. As you so eloquently put it to me once:

"Weather [sic] you like it or not,EVERYTHING that you think you know... was something that was told to you and then you believed it. Bought it hook line and sinker."

I would suggest you take this hook, line and sinker mantra you're so clearly smitten with and apply it introspectively. Do you follow? Are there perhaps things/concepts/ideas that you've bought into mistakenly and are possibly fallacious?

I would also like to advise my other friends to not become overly carried away with trying to illuminate such a person, as they've clearly made it their personal mission to obfuscate the intention of the thread.

Be well friends.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

All you have done is moved the goal posts and are making up the story as you go. Now there are actually people who are going to believe this ......stuff, and it is not fun or funny to toy with the weak minded.
If you had a soul, you would stop this at once.
It is one thing to spin a compelling tale, but to tout it as truth is dangerous to many of our weaker minded members.
Shame on you.

Why are all of your posts so vicious?
We are not weak minded, we're open minded, unlike yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join